• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Hello my name is eevee90 and i,m new and i hope to meat a lot of nice and cool people.
Hello Eevee, welcome to PC. I'm MidnightShine, B2W2's Biggest Fan. If you're in need of a friend, we have lots of friendly members, like me for instance.

Remember to read the rules, they're important. Also, if you wanna chat with me, don't hesitate to leave a VM at my page. I'll also accept your friend request if u do send me one ^^~

~Mid

Years
Hello my name is eevee90 and i,m new and i hope to meat a lot of nice and cool people.

Hi eevee90, welcome to PC.

Not very often I get to see a Japanese user but it's nice you decided to come cos we are a friendly community.

Feel free to VM me if you need help getting around.

- Hikari10

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
Years
Hiya Eevee nice to meet you n_n. You can call me Rainbow,there are definitely some friendly and cool people around PC.If I can ask what are you interested in about Pokemon? Games,trivia,clubs,hacks,art,fanfiction :D?

Anyway nice to meet you-
Have fun here at PC :3!

Years

Hi there, welcome to our community. :D Why not make an introduction thread? But it's all right if you'd prefer not to, that's totally fine!

Anyway, I'm Cirno and I'd love to help you out if you're ever confused on something or just want some help. Enjoy yourself here~

Years
  • Seen Oct 6, 2012
Hi all, im Mac123, or you could just call me Mac. My hobbies used to be reading but now i prefer video games :P Im new to this community and if anything comes up ill be happy to be of service.

Lewy

Retired Champion
Years
I'm Lewy, I'm not really that new but I never bothered to introduce myself, partly because I didn't find this thread until today. I'd just like to say hello to everyone and I hope you're all enjoying being a part of the community. :D

BigO2233

Nuzlocke Champion
Years
Nuzlocker

I'm Bigo2233, or just Big or BigO, and I'm attempting to write a novel nuzlocke. I'll have the first few pages up soon and I;m mostly trying to spread the word of my story through deviant art and such. Please give it a read when you can and I'm glad to have joined such a sucessful and frankly big Poke Forum so easily.

Years
  • Seen Oct 6, 2012
Hey guy's i'm dominion.

I've been in to the pokemon game's since i was a little kid ( so baisically when it came out ). Honestly i suck at the game i have no rpg competitiveness in my bones or maybe no strategy when it comes to that.

My goal on here is to maybe make a program to play the tcg online for free and automated without the expense of paying money for booster packs, it may pan out or i may fail and give up idk :P

anyway glad to meet anyone that responds :D

Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2017
Hi all, I signed up cause this guy pokemonhg72 in a video of his in youtube about getting pokemon ash gray told me to in the desription. I 'm currently playing pokemon ash gray. Thanks for that by the way.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Hi all, im Mac123, or you could just call me Mac. My hobbies used to be reading but now i prefer video games :P Im new to this community and if anything comes up ill be happy to be of service.
WELCOME TO PC, Mac!!
same happened with me 2 but i don't play video games much nowadays :( :(

I'm Lewy, I'm not really that new but I never bothered to introduce myself, partly because I didn't find this thread until today. I'd just like to say hello to everyone and I hope you're all enjoying being a part of the community. :D
WELCOME TO PC, Lewy!!
nice avatar btw

Hye Everyone, as My Name is KiraKonGxi Nice To Meet u All .... I'm New in this Forum !
WELCOME TO PC, Kira!!

I'm Bigo2233, or just Big or BigO, and I'm attempting to write a novel nuzlocke. I'll have the first few pages up soon and I;m mostly trying to spread the word of my story through deviant art and such. Please give it a read when you can and I'm glad to have joined such a successful and frankly big Poke Forum so easily.
WELCOME TO PC!!
u are writing a novel so Fan Fiction and Writing is the place for u

Hey guy's i'm dominion.

I've been in to the pokemon game's since i was a little kid ( so baisically when it came out ). Honestly i suck at the game i have no rpg competitiveness in my bones or maybe no strategy when it comes to that.

My goal on here is to maybe make a program to play the tcg online for free and automated without the expense of paying money for booster packs, it may pan out or i may fail and give up idk :P

anyway glad to meet anyone that responds :D
WELCOME TO PC!!
all the best for the program
btw wht's ur avatar?
i know that it is a Pokemon but which one?

Hi all, I signed up cause this guy pokemonhg72 in a video of his in youtube about getting pokemon ash gray told me to in the desription. I 'm currently playing pokemon ash gray. Thanks for that by the way.
WELCOME TO PC!!

BTW u all should make an intro and make sure to read the rules
Feel free to VM/PM me if you want to chat or have questions シ
Have fun @ PC!!
See y'all around~

TheMightyShore

Skarmory 4 Life
Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Jan 17, 2020
Hello, you can call me Shore! I wanted to know if anyone would be my friend, because no one in my real life will trade with me...

I also had a weird question, so now I need to go find out where to ask it...

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
Years
Hey everybody :3!You can call me Rainbow and I'll gladly be any of your friends if you want.Sorry Shore,to be honest I can't do wi-fi trading,but I'd be glad to be your friend if you want n_n.What sort of question is it by the way,so we know where to put it xD?

Years
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
Tbh, I don't think you guys should be so strict against new members. The PC has a huge forum and it might take some time to get used to going around, finding what you need, where to ask your question etc. New members should be able to ask their one or two questions in threads like this one as well imo without exaggerating much.

Years
Welcome to PC, everybody! Hope you've all been enjoying your stay here. :D

Tbh, I don't think you guys should be so strict against new members. The PC has a huge forum and it might take some time to get used to going around, finding what you need, where to ask your question etc. New members should be able to ask their one or two questions in threads like this one as well imo without exaggerating much.

They are allowed to ask their first few questions here, actually! But threads that are only questions and not introductions at all will be locked after I've given an answer, since there really is nothing else to say once a question's been answered (that and our focus is greeting new members here). If they introduced themselves and asked a question or two, I'd answer the question and leave it open so other members can welcome that member.

It'd be allowed in this thread since we greet and help new members out here. New members are more than welcome to ask here if they're confused! We do have the PokeCommunity Questions & Feedback section located right above New Users / Welcome though, which is by far the best place to go for some of these issues. Regardless, I know it can be confusing, so new members are allowed to ask their first few questions in this thread!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back