• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

touch my body, put me on the floor, wrestle me around, play with me some more

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
How comfortable are you when it comes to physical contact with other people?

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Pretty much not comfortable at all. I really don't like being touched at all when I don't control it. If I'm doing the touching, that's okay. It's really difficult sometimes. :x

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
I don't like being touched at all. I'm so skittish, even when my arm brushes against someone else's arm. I don't even like standing in my kitchen when there are 3+ people. Don't enter my space. D: Also, don't touch my pillow.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
tuts mah barreh, pull me on the flow, lesson me around, play it with some more, tuts mah barreh, throw me on the bay, i jus wan make u feel like you never dee

I like to think of myself as a cat. If I want affection and cuddles and stuff, I will come to you. You don't come to me.

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
I don't mind physical contact so long as I know the person. Don't even need to know them very well. Even if I know your name and we've talked for five minutes, I'm fine with you hugging me or something. Having total strangers touch me on purpose or even accidentally is pretty creepy, though. I have a really thin line but it's still there.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
It all depends on who it is and where and all of that. Like my co-workers are all girls and one of them gets really close to you if she talks to you, but I get along really well with her so I don't mind. If it's somebody I don't know well I don't want them like within a foot of me, let alone touching me.

I'm always all over my boyfriend, though ;b

Years
I'm a dancer, physical contact is a must. That being said outside of the studio I am a lot more awkward about physical contact and will try to avoid it unless I am with people I am close to and know well. I prefer to be the initiator than to have random physical contact thrust upon me.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
If we're at a decent level of friendship and you're cool with it I will be up on you all the time. I love having physical contact with people. Not in a sexy way, just in a companionship way. That people like and trust me enough to let me drag them around, lay on them, hug-cuddle them out of nowhere, push them around, play with their hands, put my hands on their waist and move them aside instead of saying "'scuse me"- I love that. I love that my friends like that sort of contact and that some who initially didn't like it eventually became comfortable enough to at least indulge me.

With people I don't know as well but am becoming friends with, it usually will be me that initiates physical contact. Poking, casual hugs, messing with hair, playing with hands. If people shy away from it I'll leave them be until we know each other better and they're more comfortable with it. Tbh though- and I know this is weird after just saying that- I get a little nervous if someone else initiates contact. What are their reasons for touching me? What do they want from me? If we're friends I just accept it mostly but it's still weird for me not to initiate that kind of behaviour.

Strangers do not touch me oh my god just get away I want to have a bubble extending at least a foot from me at all times augh. Most people are fairly polite about it here- I have to take public transport a lot and this is the kind of place where everyone keeps a row or seat in between each other until not possible. And if you have to sit immediately next to someone then you try your hardest not to touch them in any way because that's impolite. Except sometimes you get crazies on like the drunk evangelists who plop down in the middle of a group and start preaching. Or that one dude who like shifted close to me and was fondling my belt loops that was weird as ****.

Er yeah anyway strangers no touchy everyone else I will drape myself on you if you let me.

Powerserge

The Imminent Victor
Years
I love it. In high school, me and my friends were those people who'd hug every time we saw each other. I guess that kinda opened me up to being touched by whoever and not freaking out. I don't mind a pat on the back, or a hand on the shoulder, just those small displays of confidence and warmth. Just don't go overboard with it, or do it all the time if there is no familiarity there. Girls with a crush are famous for that!

DjentlemanJoe

A True Djentleman
Years
I don't mind really.

I think its only ever bothered me once, but I used to work in an environment where all the guys and girls were forever ass-grabbing. One of the other workers used to nibble my ear and I his manager (I'm also a guy). Bit weird, but everyone was comfortable like that - it made for an amazing work atmosphere.

Prior to that, I played Rugby. I workout and I wanted to be in the wrestling business since forever. My dad is in medicine, so he usually checks me out if I have a problem rather than me pay for a doctor, but when I do, I'm quite free about the physical necessity of these things.

Last edited:
Years
Not really that bothered. I prefer it when people don't randomly touch me for no reason, but sometimes it can't be helped if it was an accident.​

Years
If it's done on purpose without mutual agreement, then I do mind, because it's rude. However, the accidental bump on occasion is okay, as long as the person didn't really mean to touch me and acknowledge it right away.

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
sry no one except my family touches me this stuff is v.i.p property shoo-shoo

Back