• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Best Wishes [Discussion Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluerang1

pin pin
Years
I don't think we have one, but we need one. So here we can talk about any info released about the upcoming Anime or game info that could relate to the Anime. Like, Pokemon's about to have it's first African American (Gym Leader) :D And it looks like Iris could be into Pokemon Musicals.

Why weren't Dahlia & other Frontier Brains in the Anime... Anyway, what's the estimated time Best Wishes will come out it the US? Right after game release? Or before? :)

Preview Ad:
http://www.youtube.com/v/GpIKhghdZhQ

Iris:
iris-kibago.jpg
(and Kibago)

Dento:
reimu.jpg

Professor Araragi:
professor-araragi.jpg

Courtesy of PokeBeach

Trailer:

This is what we were talking about earlier:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
The anime is supposed to be released around the same time BW is released in japan! And since BW comming to the US where around March maybe the US will get the anime around that time aswell!

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2018
She's probably Indian not African-American. Assuming the location is based off an Asian country. If not, I suppose it's possible. And whats Brock? Isnt he African-American according to you he should be ...

GFA

Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2018
Looks more Hispanic than anything

GFA

Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2018
Follow the link dummy ... >.>

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Looks way to fake to me :\ Plus the artwork isn't really as shaded as they usually are.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
YES I WAS RIGHT! SHE WAS MEXICAN AND THE RIBBON WAS YELLOW!

But she looks a tad younger than I expected....

:(

The eyebrows don't match the beta art either. Nor my failed attempts at fan art (of course)

And since when are leg colors different than the rest of the body?

You know what, **** the fake artist, s/he crushed my dreams.

Last edited:

GFA

Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2018
Looks way to fake to me :\ Plus the artwork isn't really as shaded as they usually are.

No way. And Bulbapedia has pictures of the Girl too

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
Although there is evidence pointing to fake like lighting inconsistencies, there is also evidence pointing to real. Notice the Pokemon in the background. How do you recreate those so perfectly? There isn't an image that the background could be based on, and taken if it was fake, it should have taken a lot of effort and time into it, which time definitely did not exist from when the silhouettes were revealed to here.

If there isn't a way to debunk the originality of the Pokemon appearing there, then there isn't much left but to say that it's real.

PearlShipper4Life

Ash fan girl
Years
  • Seen Aug 13, 2016
I like Iris look.
The Pokemon as said before look cool too.
The boy I'm ok with, hey'll likely be Brock's replacement.
I think they'll be better on screen though.
Hey'll be like those ritch snobby type guys.
If he's a travel buddy with Ash, I could see him being a nice guy who helps them out and thinks every things solved with money.
Than Ash would have to teach the kid that you can't always buy every thing with money.

GFA

Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2018
The replacement for Brock is dressed overly formal, I dont like it. And the girl looks to short, and her hair makes her look ridiculous. I think they would have been better making her the girl character ... >.>

Dawn could have stuck around. Then again, I was assuming their would be anther Battle Frontier arc but set in Johto so ... yeah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
I'm just here to say that the character design for Iris is kinda ugly, imho.

Andrew1989

neet
Years
Out of all the Pokemon girls that we've had so far, I think that Iris's design is by far the best one out there!! She could do with a better wardrobe though, her clothing reminds me of one of those people who really don't give a toss about what they wear when they go outside.

The leaked boy looks too posh and snobby to be Ash's travelling companion. I can picture this finely dressed butler boy being Ash's Rival and Brock once again being Ash's Travelling companion.

GFA

Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2018
That isn't Brock's replacement! It's an old guy that is. The guy up there is the rival :)

Are you sure? They did say they were getting rid of Brock ... D:

Bluerang1

pin pin
Years
I think Brock's replacement is the man on here:
black-white-character-sheet.jpg

Since Ash is moving to America, Brock and Dawn, even Misty or May, can't come with. That might even be his Dad tagging along xD Or Iris' Dad.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Well I still don't belive it! How come PokeJungle's the only whos been able to pick up on this, no other sites mentioned it! PokeJungle didn't even give a source or anything... PokeJungles been posting alot of rumours too that haven't been confirmed as true yet about Black and white aswell which I just don't belive...
I think Brock's replacement is the man on here:
black-white-character-sheet.jpg

Since Ash is moving to America, Brock and Dawn, even Misty or May, can't come with. That might even be his Dad tagging along xD Or Iris' Dad.
AMERICA?!!??!? That NYC theory hasn't been confirmed and if it was it wouldn't be called america! That guy in that pic looks too old so I don't think he will replace brock or even travel with Ash...
No way. And Bulbapedia has pictures of the Girl too
Where? LOL if you talking about the beta artwork theres no colour in it...

I don't like the look of that other boy in the pictures... Seriously... a bow tie? They can't have run out of ideas already...!

GFA

Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2018
Ash traveling aound with an old man ... Too pedophile like for Pokemon. They'd get in some DEEP crap I'm pretty sure. Wonder what his purpose is though ... Hmmmm ... :-/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back