• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Incredibly Wandering Thread V3 ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I guess there was a legit reason for moving this thread to Celebrations. Easy way to say happy birthday to all the users who have a birthday on any given day lol.

Happy birthday to alll PC members who have a b-days today!

Mine's in May and I'll be 21. Finally can drink legally. (Though probably won't anyway.)

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Just going to wear shamrocks or something--nothing special because I'm not Irish or anything. xD But it's still nice to participate in some traditions, right?

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Speaking of celebrations, is anyone doing anything for St. Patrick's Day?

WELL NOW THAT YOU MENTION IT

Yes. Yes I am. I'm probably just gonna spend the whole time drinking and punching everything in sight, but that's how it's meant to be! One of my favourite days of the year, that.

Sean

Years
Well.. I'm Irish, and you know how St Patricks day and the Irish go! ;) Should be a good day though, will probably go into the city centre and then go to my friends 18th after.

I'm 18 this June, cannot wait.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I don't really care about it, tbh. So I won't be doing anything. c;

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
Me too! This Month's issue was pretty much a disappointment...i'm really excited what the new Gen Pokemon are going to look like, especially the starter's evolutions

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Yep, pretty much! It moves whenever the Mod of the section it's in feels like moving it. :)

Also, I wanna see some new Pokemon! Coro Coro better come out soon.
We have a month to go till the new one, patience young Padawan.

Back