• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dreaming Starters

rodai

I like rusty spoons
Years
Sure, would in 20 minutes work for you? I also want your 9th squirtle if we can trade two pokemon at once. My fc is 2667 4130 0893.

Last edited:

rodai

I like rusty spoons
Years
Please exit and try again..... I had to search for a stronger connection in my house...ok now. do you have time to try again?

Last edited:

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Alright, i'll grab the Pokemon and meet you in the WFC.
Somehow it's not connecting itself...

Last edited:

rodai

I like rusty spoons
Years
All seems well on my end. Im in my room with the best connection and have full bars. Do you have connection issues sometimes?

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Yes, but usually it doesn't affect my WiFi on my DS =/
My Gen V game connects perfectly, but my Diamond doesn't seem to do the same =
We can try again tomorrow when I'm at my girlfriend's place?
I'm really sorry this trade is taking so much time. This never happened before ><

rodai

I like rusty spoons
Years
Yeah, what time are you going? I hope I'm not being a pain, but can you also trade me your 6th chikorita, 2nd cyndaquil, 3rd totodile, and 14th mudkip, along with your first bulbasaur and 9th squirtle?

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Yeah, what time are you going? I hope I'm not being a pain, but can you also trade me your 6th chikorita, 2nd cyndaquil, 3rd totodile, and 14th mudkip, along with your first bulbasaur and 9th squirtle?

You're one with Gen IV right? Good news, I got it fixed!

Years
  • Age 30
  • UK
  • Seen Aug 26, 2014
Hello!
I'm new to trading Pokémon even though I've been playing for years... finally got myself a decent Internet connection & a 3DS! I'd love one of each of the Gen I starters for White- if possible, Bulbasaur #8, Squirtle #3 & Charmander #1. I'm in the UK so hopefully we can work out a convenient time. Thanks in advance!

Back