• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

|~ Disease Deoxys - [T] ~| (OOC)

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
It's fine, you were going to be next on my list ;P Though we need the army Pokémon to reply right about now!

ShadowTheDarkrai

The :~*Fanciest*~: Snivy around
Years
  • Seen Jul 30, 2014
I think that a post should be made telling whom is best to post at the current point in time and be edited each time a post is made. Maybe call it "Possible Story Paths". i don't know, but having something like that would sure be helpful to people who don't know when to post.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Thing is, that's going to be REALLY hard to follow up on and constantly edit. I mean, Gray and Equi can't be here and doing that all the time. We're going to just have to wing it, which has worked fine thus far!

ShadowTheDarkrai

Years
  • Seen Jul 30, 2014
Good news! I see that FourCartridge is on! Now he can catch up and help the story move along! You're right, with how active this thread is no way we can keep up!

ShadowTheDarkrai

Years
  • Seen Jul 30, 2014
Sure! You can do almost anything you want. You could beat him up, try to eat him, push him off a cliff or any other totally random thing!

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
Lol im debating between pushing him off a cliff or beating him up because eating him would hurt :P

ShadowTheDarkrai

Years
  • Seen Jul 30, 2014
Really, you can pretty much do anything that doesn't stray too far from the story, like making him suddenly in the forest.

Oh. And remember anything...but drugs... XD

ShadowTheDarkrai

Years
  • Seen Jul 30, 2014
No one else posting on the actual thread right now? Oh well, I guess I'll have to wait until tomorrow morning to see any more action. I'm getting off soon.

-Grayscale-

яιѕєη ƒяσм тнє ๔єα๔...
Years
Yo, Rafael and Shadow, sorry to mention this but I would appreciate more beefier posts from you two. So far I have only seen a maximum of one paragraph from you Rafael, and not very large ones. I am slightly confused as to what is happening with your character, please describe more(a lot more, actually). For Shadow, you're doing okay for now. You'll get the hang of it. Correct grammar and punctuation is a must for both of you. I know that we're all just trying to have fun here, but you can take a few more minutes of your day to write down a more meaningful and clever post than a single paragraph. NightofRemorse's posts along with the other roleplayers' replies here are a good example of what I hope everyone will aim for. Please, at least make two. No less than that. Even I try to push myself to squeeze in detail and dialogue when I find that I only have about 2-3 paragraphs. Thank you.

Anyways, I will be covering for Fourcatridge as he is very busy. I will be able to post tomorrow with something from Gale, Deoxys, and maybe the human commander if I have time. Sorry to Greigar and Sir Bastian.

Also I love the action in Cerulean. Keep it up, lol. Interaction is key!

Last edited:

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Don't apologize man, it's all good :P It'll be great to actually get going again though! So much happening in Cerulean right now.

ShadowTheDarkrai

Years
  • Seen Jul 30, 2014
There is a lot of action which is inevitable due to the large amount of characters in Cerulean. Yes, I try my best to make my posts in the actual thread long and look over it for correct spelling, ect. I'm just new to these kinds of roleplays. I used to do roleplay on a MMOG where you can type a sentence in a second, but it closed due to lack of money at the end of January.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
I know what you mean. I'm from the MMO community as well, and it's not easy getting into the way more descriptive style of forum RP. But hey, practice makes perfect :)

Back