• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

IPS Mac

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2019
Not quite sure where to put this, recently MultiPatch has stopped working. It just says that it won't patch. Not sure quite what to do. Any help would be appreciated. I'm running Lion, so no PPC.

Mintz

Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2019
I have, but I haven't tried every one. I'll get on that.

None of them work for lion, except JIPS, which doesn't work.

DAMN PPC.

Last edited:

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Have you deleted the .plist file for MultiPatch? That's the first thing I do when I have an app behaving oddly. If it continues, use Disk Utility to repair any bad permissions you might have. If not the app itself, it'll probably do your system some good.

Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2019
Weird, without the plist file the program refuses to run.

Repairing permissions now, will let you know how it goes.

Mintz

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
That's odd. The program should rebuild the .plist itself, unless you deleted the .plist from inside the package itself, in which case yeah I'm pretty sure that kills it. At any rate, you'll want to grab yourself a new one.

edit: for reference, the .plist is named com.sappharad.MultiPatch.plist, and can be found in ~/Username/Library/Preferences. Deleting the .plist didn't cause issues for me with opening the app, and after being interacted with, the app regenerated the .plist automatically.

Last edited:
Years
Sorry but this threads last post is over a month old so it's considered dead.
The only advice I can give is to try the solutions in this thread since I doubt the OP will reply here.

So yea, Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back