• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cry of Fear COOP

Greywyn

Ace
Years
Hey everyone, this is Grey, back again with another series.
I've played Cry of Fear before, but this time I'm tackling the coop campaign with my friend, Nykolai. We're adding a little bit of a twist on it, though. We want to make things a little bit more interesting, so we added a bit of competition to the mix. Throughout the series, we will be using a "death counter" (the first episode mentions what it is, but I'll explain it here as well.) Whenever one of us die, it will add to that particular person's death count, which shows up in the video. Which one of us will come out on top?
If you haven't heard of Cry of Fear before, it's the most popular horror mod out in the wild right now, next to Nightmare House 2. It's a mod for Half-Life, and it's a really good game. If you're into horror games, I suggest you check it out, because it's one of the best.
To keep up the suspense, I'm only posting this series on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. These videos also take a little bit longer to edit than my usual LP's.
I hope everyone enjoys watching this. I think it's one of my more interesting series.

Part 1
Spoiler:

Part 2
Spoiler:

Part 3
Spoiler:

Part 4
Spoiler:

Part 5
Spoiler:

Part 6
Spoiler:

Part 7
Spoiler:

Part 8
Spoiler:

Part 9
Spoiler:

Part 10
Spoiler:

Part 11
Spoiler:

Part 12
Spoiler:

Final
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Greywyn

Ace
Years
Yes, and it's really fun. It gets pretty intense.
Thanks!

Part 3 is now up!

Part 3
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Greywyn

Ace
Years
Forgot to post Part 4 that was released on Monday. Part 5 will be released later today.

Part 4
Spoiler:

Back