• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2012 Survivor's Party @ Drakow's House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Screw everything, I wanna move to England. IT SNOWS THERE.

If you are tired of the snow, come to my town. 80's all week! :D

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
We got snow only once last year and it melted in an hour. It only counts for me if it actually sticks around and piles up on the ground.

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
I'm hoping for snow, but I don't think we're getting any here this winter. It was 75 degrees here on Monday and that's pretty bad for a December in my part of the country. The last time we had any snow was early last year. D:

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
Had snow today, last year I liked it, this year I hate it lmao. It's just wet and cold.

Years
I never get snow where I am, I live close to the Sydney city area. And it gets terribly hot for me given summer has only begun in Australia.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
Considering Winter has just begun, I predict more snow than just today.

And? I hate it already so what's your point haha? Anyway we have snow every year so I know what it's gonna be like.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Any snow is too much snow for me, actually. And you can blame a childhood of growing up with the stuff in harsh New York winters for that. Can't wait to get back south where it might snow once or twice if I'm really unlucky.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
It snows here mostly when it's very odd for it to snow. I'm not kidding. We once got snow in October. (Yay for Long Island and weird snow fall.)

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
There is nothing worse for me than rain and cold.Id rather have snow or clear weather than rain when it's cold out.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I hate it when it's hot and humid too. Unfortunately, living where I live thats what Summer is like, and it makes it ridiculously hot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back