• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Frequently Asked Questions & Simple Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
^ Classic question. This is because some episodes aired out of order. Don't remember why it happened, but yeah, something messed up the order >_>

Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2011
^ Classic question. This is because some episodes aired out of order. Don't remember why it happened, but yeah, something messed up the order >_>

must be right :) um episodes holiday hi-jynx 65 and snow way out 66

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
must be right :) um episodes holiday hi-jynx 65 and snow way out 66
Holiday Hi-Jynx was intended to be EP039 and Snow way out intended to be EP040, but both were rescheduled following the EP038 incident. (Porygon episode)

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 1, 2014
Australia DVD release question

Because Viz is trying to avoid releasing Pokemon's Johto seasons on DVD in the US I have thought about importing the Magna Pacific PAL releases from Australia and have a question about the discs themselves. Does Magna Pacific add region encoding for region 4 on their releases? Its extremely important that I know this because I did hear of a law making this practice illegal in Australia but want to be sure that I will not be buying discs I can't play.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
If you could estimate when would best wishes be dubbed in usa
If we have no breaks, DP should end on 5th Febuary. I would guess a 2 week break after that, then Best wishes to air on 26th of Febuary (6 days before B/W is released in North america) or a 3 week break, to have Best Wishes air a day after B/W is released.

Years
Because Viz is trying to avoid releasing Pokemon's Johto seasons on DVD in the US I have thought about importing the Magna Pacific PAL releases from Australia and have a question about the discs themselves. Does Magna Pacific add region encoding for region 4 on their releases? Its extremely important that I know this because I did hear of a law making this practice illegal in Australia but want to be sure that I will not be buying discs I can't play.

Yes, they're encoded for Region 4, sorry :)

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 1, 2014
This question was more targeted to Australians who are in the know about these releases. I asked someone else from New Zealand who is fairly knowledgeable and he says that they are not region locked because if they were then they could not be sold in Australia by law.

Years
This question was more targeted to Australians who are in the know about these releases. I asked someone else from New Zealand who is fairly knowledgeable and he says that they are not region locked because if they were then they could not be sold in Australia by law.

I got the DVDs from Australia about 4 days ago (Season 1-8), I live in the United Kingdom. I can play them on cheap DVD player where I've unlocked the region on the DVD player but on things such as DVD player that can't be unlocked, computer, TVs with built in DVDs etc. it comes up as "This DVD is Region 4 encoded, your region is not compatible." Therefore, they are region locked :)

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 1, 2014
That is a shame, also means Magna Pacific is breaking Australian law marketing these discs because any sort of region lock down is illegal.

Years
That is a shame, also means Magna Pacific is breaking Australian law marketing these discs because any sort of region lock down is illegal.

Doesn't Australian law just state DVD players aren't allowed to have Region locking but has no mention of DVDs themselves?

Years
  • Seen Mar 4, 2011
Johto Journeys Background Music

Hey everyone,

I just recently came to this forum and I have a question that I have been trying to find an answer for the past couple of years. I know that they have released the original anime background music. What I am looking for is the music from the Johto Journeys. I believe that this season had some of the best music of the entire series. I have wanted to get this music but it appears that nothing was ever really released. Does anyone have a recording of the music? Thanks.

Years
hello, question why are some of the episodes in the first season in a weird order like after charizard evolves you see charmander later?

I think you're refering to the appearance in Holiday Hi-Jinx. I think that this is due to the Christmas theme in the episode so it was probably shown at Christmas time which was out of sync of the norml episode run. So during the originl run it would have been shown at Xmas time but not quite in time with the chronological anime time-line

Hey everyone,

I just recently came to this forum and I have a question that I have been trying to find an answer for the past couple of years. I know that they have released the original anime background music. What I am looking for is the music from the Johto Journeys. I believe that this season had some of the best music of the entire series. I have wanted to get this music but it appears that nothing was ever really released. Does anyone have a recording of the music? Thanks.

I've got Pokemon X: 10 years of Pokemon which contains music from most seasons, it includes all the Johto theme tunes, Johto Pokerap and some others (:

Last edited:

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Hey everyone,

Well they have decided to make another CD, so you could wait and see if they have the music you want in there. It will be released in japan in febuary so you could wait. Here's a screenie for your wait:
20110113animesoundtrack.jpg

Years
  • Seen Mar 4, 2011
@mew~ Thank you so much. They have stated that this should give us all of the anime background music that we currently don't have. Most likely my song should be one here. Thanks again.

Jorah

What do I put here?
Years
  • Age 33
  • UK
  • Seen Aug 18, 2021
redskinfreak4, have you checked the other version of that CD, which was released in September/October 2010? That version of the CD Mew~ posted is going to include the anime-only themes, while the version already released contains the anime's remixes of the game music (which contains some of Johto's music on disc 1).

Years
  • Seen Mar 4, 2011
Yes I have. The song I am looking for is an original from the anime, so it should be on the new CD. I love the other album too though. I wonder what caused them to decide to create these CD sets since it has been over a decade since some of this music has been on the show?

joacen

Starter Pokemon: Oshawott
Years
  • Seen Aug 8, 2011
How many more DP episodes before the B/W saga? (U.S.)

Just curious, but does anyone know exactly how many more episodes of Diamond and Pearl will be airing before the Black and White series? I'm assuming that will be happening soon since Black and White Versions are going to be released in March.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
Probably not long since the DP saga is coming to an end. :/ I'll say once DP has ended, we'll have a short break until mid

We only have 3 episodes left of DP, so it'll end in the beginning of Febuary.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Just curious, but does anyone know exactly how many more episodes of Diamond and Pearl will be airing before the Black and White series? I'm assuming that will be happening soon since Black and White Versions are going to be released in March.
There will be exactly 3 more episodes of Diamond and Pearl Sinnoh League Victors before Best Wishes airs.
Here are the dub titles for the upcoming episodes:
"657: The Semi-Final Frontier"
"658: The Brockster Is In!"
"659: Memories Are Made of Bliss"

The Semi-Final Frontier will air in the US on 22nd January.

I've done my own Speculation of when Best Wishes will air too:
Mew~ said:
If we have no breaks, DP should end on 5th Febuary. I would guess a 2 week break after that, then Best wishes to air on 26th of Febuary (6 days before B/W is released in North america) or a 3 week break, to have Best Wishes air a day after B/W is released.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back