• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Resolute Version (Version 2.93 Released)

kwevlo

Champ Kwelvo
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 17, 2015
1158 i already beat the tyron champ(uranium) but in victory fire he has a suicune why not in this game? and also about iron can u battle him later in the game?

PS: may i ask when the next version come out? cause i already finished playing beta 3 and i love the game

Last edited:

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Thank for the new beta :) . Can i ask how far this game will go is it all the way to johto or further.

This newest Beta 3 ends after you defeated the elite four of TYRON Region.

could anyone tell me where to find mawile?

Sorry, I forgot to put it in this hack before, and to fix this problem, I added it in the newest beta. You can find it in League Passage. And also, its mega form exists in this hack.

1158 i already beat the tyron champ(uranium) but in victory fire he has a suicune why not in this game? and also about iron can u battle him later in the game?

PS: may i ask when the next version come out? cause i already finished playing beta 3 and i love the game

Uranium has Suicune with him. It's real, but he will use it in battles in this hack after a certain event, and this event haven't been added yet. So, please wait, what's more, Version 1 will be out after I finished Johto Region and some detailed things. I need 2 months to finish it.

slim spazzy

Kik: spazzyda59
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
Hey im still playing beta 2 of this hack. Will it be safe to patch beta 3 on the patched beta 2 file or should I play from the beginning ?

Yuuki_Asura

Rom Hack Lover as of 2009... XD
Years
Hey im still playing beta 2 of this hack. Will it be safe to patch beta 3 on the patched beta 2 file or should I play from the beginning ?

no you have to patch to another US emerald rom And i'm afraid you need to start all over again, cause i tried my old save of resolute It got corrupted when i loaded it.:(

And 1158 What Mega Pokemons are Available In Resolute And how can i obtain them?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 1, 2019
And 1158 What Mega Pokemons are Available In Resolute And how can i obtain them?

Mega Pokemon will be available in both of these hacks, but mega Blaziken will only be available in Victory Fire, mega Mewtwo will only be available in Resolute Version, and mega Mawile will only be found in Resolute Version, too. Because I only added Fairy-type in Resolute Version.

and: In the fixed version, you can go further than before, and Mega Pokemon do exist there, but it's not perfect, so you can evolve them by Sun Stone now instead of some other special items.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Really? I should start all over again in the new beta? Or can I use my old save data? Please answer me yes because I don't want to start all over again.

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
@1158 : keep up the good work.. Waiting for the final release. Man I am so confused whether to play this or complete my play of Victory fire first?

Thanks, and I suggest you to play Victory Fire first since some of the events in this hack are about the previous one, this may help you to understand the story about this hack, but of course, this depend on you, it will not affect so much if you don't play Victory Fire, so I suggest to finish Victory Fire first, but you can make your own choice, it doesn't matter.

Years
  • Seen Nov 30, 2013
In the Flora Island gym, after I get the first barrier down, I can't seem to get second one down, I've been to all the 4 PC's and all are saying "no special data in this PC..."
Am I just missing something or is it just a bug?

Drk.Legendary

You can't Escape from Me.!
Years
In the Flora Island gym, after I get the first barrier down, I can't seem to get second one down, I've been to all the 4 PC's and all are saying "no special data in this PC..."

I have the same problem. Also there is a bug in game ,, when you try to use rock climb the game freezes

Last edited:
Years
Thanks, and I suggest you to play Victory Fire first since some of the events in this hack are about the previous one, this may help you to understand the story about this hack, but of course, this depend on you, it will not affect so much if you don't play Victory Fire, so I suggest to finish Victory Fire first, but you can make your own choice, it doesn't matter.
Ah it's OK man. As you are the creator I should follow your advise. That would help me understand the story easily like you said.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
@1158 It's a great hack though there are some annoying things like the super "S" always made a sentence or a grammar wrong for example "ourS leader" "ourS dream" "theirs pokemon" etc. But It's only minor doesn't affect the gameplay and laslty I saw a garchomp having a ability to LEVITATE? Is that intentional? Thanks.

Well overall this hack is awesome :)

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024

That is a bug, I've fixed it now. Thanks for reporting.

I have the same problem. Also there is a bug in game ,, when you try to use rock climb the game freezes

1158, Where can i find Mewtwo?

Thanks, I've fixed these bugs now, and you can find Mewtwo in Greenland Cave.

Back