• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: Master Quest

Status
Not open for further replies.

phoenixprime88b5

From the ashes, I rise...
Years
I may need some mappers to help me out a little, since I'm covering alot of regions. So I am now recruiting some people for help. If anyone is interested, PM me with a sample of your mapping skills.

Last edited:

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
The screenshot look cool.
And you've figure out how to work on the sprite?
If not just PM me.

phoenixprime88b5

Years
Yeah the pikachu is huge, but the proportions for the other pokemon are realistic if you see they're size compared to the trainer, in the advanced generation of pokemon games, the pokedex has the feature to show the pokemon size comparsion of the trainer. The Steelix, Gyarados, Charizard and Articuno are they're close to realistic size, the pikachu is big I noticed that, I'll fix that but the others, are staying the way they are. But thanks for the mention though.

Last edited:

Atomic Reactor

howd you say you were going to get the female sprites?

phoenixprime88b5

Years
@Avatar:
I wasn't sure who your statement was directed to, was it to me or someone else?

@ atomic_reactor:
I'm using the one the came with the SK but I may have to edit it and make the swimming, running and bike sprites.

Atomic Reactor

from whatr you said it seemed like you were just going to look for ones already made.
im glad your going to make them.
o, and i think avatars message was for axibar.

phoenixprime88b5

Years
Oh, good then, I hope so as well. I will post new pics of the female swimming, and bike sprites when I can. Surprisingly, this is one of many projects I'm working on(Rpg Maker Xp game of course), but Master Quest is second on my projects list, so it's getting done constantly being worked on. I demo is far away, since my progress is up to route 34. Demo release will be in sight when I get to olivine city but until then, no one bug me about that, lol, I'll keep everyone posted on the progress.

noah73x

Noah
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 1, 2008
I think your idea i great! if you'll make a game with all the 4 generation regions + orange islands + more... with 460+ pokemon... with good main story script and many side storys... it will be a great game!

Illusion Gaming

RMXP Pro
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 10, 2007
the screenshots look nice just fix that pikachu and you're good =P (if you notice the pikachu and the charizard are pretty much the same size o.o either thats a short charizard or the pikachu is a gaint! =P)

phoenixprime88b5

Years
The pokemon sprites sizes were edited in Paint that comes in any windows computer. By enlarging the sprites 2x. The trainer sprites are in Poccil's SK and edited by paint as well. So if you downloaded Poccil's SK, just edit the sprites. It's not hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back