• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Maaan how am I gonna watch Arrested Development with my IRC flashing at me?

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
We're all on #thepokecommunity for some reason just chatting over there because people were talking about how inactive it was!

Perico

Ripper
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 12, 2022
Wait, mIRC requires a purchase? Ugh, no deal. Mibbit any good?

Not really. You have a 30-day "trial" but then you can still keep using it. A message will just pop up everytime you open mIRC to remind you that the trial period expired but that won't prevent you from using it, you just have to press "Continue" and it will work as usually.

I find mIRC to be the best choice, and I'm not saying is a good one, just is the best I have tried.

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
After connecting to irc.systemnet.info, type "/join #thepokecommunity".

I'm a noob at this too. I can't find the irc.systemnet.info anywhere and when I type /join #thepokecommunity it just says that I'm not connected to the server.

Edit: never mind, I'm on the chat right now.

Last edited:

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I always leave mIRC open so it reconnects without the "please pay for me!!!" thing. Every month or so it pops up a chrome tab asking but that's about it.

Perico

Ripper
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 12, 2022
I think that I'd spend more time on IRC if I found any decent IRC client for iOS. Colloquy is a good one, but I'm looking for a free client (any suggestions?)

I can spend more time in front of the computer in summer so that's why I was more active than what I am now (which is basically nothing).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back