• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen new pokemon news

Status
Not open for further replies.

VanirElf

Dragon Trainer
Years
hey people

celebi.net or serebii, however you spell it has some pictures of
some new pokemon, and they said something about a new pokemon game or something, I didn't have time to read the whole lil article.
but if u check the site out see for yourself

I dunno their link so don't ask, my friend gave it to me and I didn't bother to save it. anyway, yeah check it out

Years
i know it's soooooo cool

his name's Gombe. although it's his translated japanese name it suits him. he looks a bit like a teddy bear with horns and pointy teeth. have a look at the pics!

Winter2424242

Androgynous Role-Player
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Jun 19, 2005
Does this mean that . . . yet another new Pokemon game will be in the making?

Cripes, they're really milking it for all it's worth, aren't they?

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
First thing up to mind: Snorlax related o.o;
(wow even serebii.net says that before i checked XD; )

Hmm fine with me i guess... as this looks like a baby evolution (aka not usable in battle) to me. If it's a Snorlax evolution, oh dear...~~

stewie&rupert

the evil Senior Member
Years
with each generation they get uglier.

kanto:originally the best looking pkmn
johto:alrite but something different
hoenn:ahhh! these things r ugly and hevily mutated!
?????: wat the he11 is that!!!!!!!!

Years
it would be funny if like their was some secret way to get him, or you cant get him, or only from special event or sumtin, and there was no 4th gen.

Intuition

Overwhelming boredom
Years
So, when they are gonna make another remake, they almost have to put 500 pok?mons in there!!! That sucks man! :shocked:

Lucifer.

Custom'D
Years
I can't stand baby Pokemon. It's a wasted slot that could've been filled by a fully evolved/totally new monster. :/

Years
  • Seen Aug 4, 2015
Who knows...that baby snorlax might be able to learn moves a fully-evolved snorlax can't learn.

Winter2424242

Androgynous Role-Player
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Jun 19, 2005
awkwardsilencer said:
it would be funny if like their was some secret way to get him, or you cant get him, or only from special event or sumtin, and there was no 4th gen.

Something like that would have already been discovered by the people who hack the games.

Years
no u never know. these game designers could have some knida patch that could make him available, cuz u cant find out every thing about games just from hacking, so it could always be done.

Winter2424242

Androgynous Role-Player
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Jun 19, 2005
awkwardsilencer said:
no u never know. these game designers could have some knida patch that could make him available, cuz u cant find out every thing about games just from hacking, so it could always be done.

Somehow I don't think many players would be too happy with Nintendo putting a 'patch' on their GBA games. Something like that is roughly along the same lines as the game hacks that people do here.

And no, you can't find out everything from hacking, but you COULD find out if there's any extra slots for potential additional Pokemon. Thus far, nothing has been found.

It might even be something they just scrap later, or change. I mean, look at all the weird things Nintendo's done so far. They put Ho-oh in the very first episode of the anime, which hints at a game that hadn't come out yet, but kept in baby Pikachu, even when the same game that held Ho-oh also held Pichu. They do odd things, which tend to change along the way. This could be just some weird thing.

Honestly, I'll begin to lose a bit of respect for them if they try and squeeze out another game. They've made three generations of game so far, and there's really only so much a person can do with a monster-catching game that hasn't already been done. Unless this new games comes out for something like the Gamecube, with really good graphics and a good storyline, then I seriously doubt it'd sell as well as previous games did. There's only so many times you can milk the cash cow.

Years
  • Seen Aug 4, 2015
Actually..Nintendo just makes the games. They have nothing to do with the anime far as I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back