• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
@Roc
I'm amazed, as well haha.
Actually, she's just fun to scare. c; A while ago, I asked why she's so wary of my knife. She looked me right in the face and replied, "It's not the knife- I don't trust you!" X)

Augh either you're rubbing off on me, or the music I like is changing. I actually found a screamo song that I like. D;
I figured it's pronounced like "Rock", but that's just me.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I pronounce Imgur as image ur/ like some weirdo as I'm probably the only one who does that. Well okay my sister does too but she is weird like me so.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I'm going to guess it's "Image-er". :?
I don't really know. That's just how I pronounce it in my head.

Crux

Evermore
Years
@Livewire:
Yup, and it's all thanks to me! You can thank me in the form of a lifetime supply of gummy bears.

@Slender:
Here's a peice of it. Laugh at me if it's terrible.
Spoiler:

Smart girl. X)
Which song?
Well Rococo is pronounced Roo-Cu-Cu so I wasn't sure. *starts playing 'Like A Rock' by Bob Seger*

@AW■:
That's how I always say it, but doesn't it sound kinda strange?

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
Imgur hasn't been working for me the past few days for some reason and yeah im pretty sure you pronounce it as "Image-er".

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
@Roc
I don't like rap- so I can't really give much of an accurate opinion. I don't know enough about it.

Threaten to murder someone /ONCE/ and they distrust you forever! Pffft.

It is? x:
I never knew that.

Crux

Evermore
Years
@Slender:
Neither do I generally. X)
But i've started broadening my musical horizens again, and was lucky enough to find a few songs that I actually like of rap! (And that aren't full of hate!) Thank You Rest!

Haha, Feel my brutal friendship!

Image-er, eh?
I'm going to go eat something right quick, be back in a bit.

@Beatrice:
I'm lonely, and uninterested! And you forgot a comma.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Image-ur, image-er. Same thing. Guess my sister and I aren't the only ones who pronounce it like that either way.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
I definitely believe so its pronouced imager.

I use imgur to upload my sig, used to use tinypic, but got irritated by the captcha and switched to imgur.
I hate captcha.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Imgur is the best upload site out there, never been slow for me. PC on the other hand, has been crapping out lately...

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I always say im-gurr hehe. That's the one I use all the time but now it's getting to the point where it won't show me my older uploads unless I start paying :(

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
I actually call it Imgir, cause I'm reminded of Gir from Invader Zim all the time.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Man, cleaning Viakal out of your keyboard is not fun. Friends got drunk last night, came over cause my parents are on a trip, and spilled it all over the thing. Now the keys are sticking, it has a strong bleach smell, and I have to dismantle every key with utmost precision to get the damn thing from feeling like I'm pressing keys in a bowlful of Jello.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back