• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barrels

The Fresh Prince of Kanto
Years
7/10. I really like the color coordination you've got on the links and the whole thing's got a nice cohesive feel to it, but Julian's white edges are a bit... rough. Try the Smooth Selection feature? :)

Years
7/10

I like it, it's nice and simple. But it could look better. Maybe vary in size so that you can add emphasis to certain words? Also that shade of blue is very default looking and clashes with a lot of other colours, maybe change it a bit?

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
I like your theme and idea. However, adding an Alpha Channel to that banner would be better. Some CSS maybe to align the animated sprites, which look great by the way, to the bottom right maybe?
Like this:
Spoiler:

Plus an alpha channel. Too lazy to add one right now. So I guess 4/10.

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 20, 2022
3/10.

What a mess.. Nothing.. Nothing is melding.. The lyrics by itself might've made a good signature, with maybe a complementary image, but that isn't the case here. The "team" is oddly positioned and the plain white background is ugly.. As a fan of simplicity, the userbars themselves could make a nice signature. Not a fan of the text "Current owner" next to the OFFC. and the OFFC and SFC gifs move at too slow a pace compared to the one of Johto.

Usagi-Chan~

What are you doing my love?
Years
  • Age 26
  • US
  • Seen Apr 7, 2024
9/10 I love Sonic, and the rainbow effect on him is really cool. The City Escape theme is also my favorite piece from the Sonic series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back