• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If the person above was a pokemon, which pokemon would they be? (v2.0!)

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
*just a moment need to think of something, above poster beat me to the post*

edit 5 min later - I'm going to guess, your avt. and sig don't really remind me of any Pokemon, so I'm guessing with Mightyena

Last edited:
Years
Well, your theme showcases something American so...

628.gif

I guess that means you're a Braviary.

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
You seem to prefer ghost and poison types, at the same time you have a cute avatar, so, a cute ghost or poison...I'd say you're a Litwick.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Peach as part of your name, I'm thinking of a Pokemon that eats a lot "Gluttony". A Pokemon that had Gluttony in my game is Pansear, that comes to mind first

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Correct me if I'm wrong, but is your name possibly an Organization XIII anagram of Luke?

Box_XD_107.png
Anyway, you would be a Hitmonchan because your avatar reminds me of one and your nature, Bold, would encourage the transformation of Tyrogue into Hitmonchan.

Puppeteer Mask

Hey-Chicka-Bump-Bump!
Years
Assuming from theme you're a furry, Lucario seems to be the most popular pokémon among furries, so I'm giving you Lucario.

Back