• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Teh Char Banners!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chareon

中心
Years
Well, I was playing around in PSP 7 with a few images, and I created my first ever banners (that didn't sound right XD) Anyways, these are a few that will be put on my website, for users to use, but until I get that up, I'll just make banners for fun =p

This is my first one, I did for Bulbasaur.
a048a197cd.png

Here's the one that I did for Charmander.
5748914e58.png

Here's my squirtle banner.
8b01e0241e.png

And here's a random banner....I just did this one.
99998902d9.png

I plan on doing all of the Pokemon. Right now I'm trying to test my skills by dealing with more complicated graphics. So what is your oppinions on these banners? They'll help me out a lot, so that I'll know what I need to improve.

BTW, you're not imagining things. I put by Chareon on all of them, but I kept it as hidden as possible. Sadly, no watermarks for me ;_;

Last edited:

Alana

I still love this world...
Years
Those banners are very good. Do you think you could do one with Chikorita and Pidgey that says Friends Forever?

Sorano

幸福☆
Years
Wow, Chareon~! =3 Your banners are very well done. X3 I especially adore the Charmander and Treecko one. <333 They are so kawaii~! Good job. :33

~Karli

Chareon

&#20013;&#24515;
Years
Thank you :D and btw, you guys don't have to give me rep just for making the banners, if you don't want to.
59d3caabce.png

Here you are Sel Girl. This isn't how it looked originally, my comp kept freezing, so I had to start over at least 6 times XD I blurred the lines to make them fit in with the background.

Last edited:

Sawyer

���
Years
uhhh... they're okay. the Treeko one is the best, i like the effects you used on the pic. of course, you need to work on your cropping, and remember never to sign your pieces... unless someone tells you to :P

Chareon

&#20013;&#24515;
Years
Thanks for your advice and compliments ^_^ It's just that I was taught to always sign my art when growing up, so it's a habit =/ I put it on anything that I make, unless its for another site.
BTW, Night Hawke, your banner, is in the process of being created.

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
Years
could I have 2 please?

they are extremely cool, makes me proud to see you doing bulbasaur ones!

1- could it have all the bulbasaur evoloutions
Bulbasaur Ivysaur and venusaur, incase u didn't know XD
and could it say
the bulbasaur family.

and could the other please have
chikorita, bulbasaur and tyreecko and say
grass starters fan club

for my bulbasaur treecko and chikorita fan club XD

Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2011
w00t, dude these are awesome, Guess who wants one!!! Hehe

Me!!! Could I have one of Squirtle ( a diffrent picture to the one above if you could ), saying "Amelia x NiNGi" pweease!

Chareon

&#20013;&#24515;
Years
Thanks for your compliments guys ^_^ Your banners are in the works now. Didn't want you guys to think that I forgot about ya. Night Hawke, your is already finished, I'll save it and upload it and send it.

Pokemon like dusparce, zubat, and other kanto pokemon, aren't thought about as much, and get no attention. So I've decided to give those underminded pokes a break :D

407d7fb946.png

Here you go Night Hawke. Hope you like =)

Last edited:

Natsuki

.bluefang.
Years
OMGoodness! I've been looking for someone with good banner-making skills. XD

Say, whenever you get the time, would you mind making me a Typhlosion banner? :33 The text can say: Typhlozion...Reign of Fire.

If possible, can I have the first part of the text (Typhlozion...) in one corner and the last part (Reign of Fire) on another corner? Ya know, to give it a cool effect. XD

Thanks a ton Chareon! Take your time with it. ^___^

~Kelsey

Years
  • Seen Feb 14, 2012
o0o0o0o0o0o *stairs at the Treecko one for an hour*.

Could I have one?
Text: Azrath Metron Zenthos!
Text Color: Nevy blue with white around it.
Picture:
raven.bmp

Size: The same size as the picture above.
I'm not to good at picking what the background should be, so just make it what ever you'ed like. :D

Could you try not to put to much dark red in the back ground.
Thank you so much, you can take your time. :classic:

Chareon

&#20013;&#24515;
Years
Thanks for teh compliments! ^_^ I just got home, and was able to finish Raven's
e70dc22ada.png

Here ya go. I'm still working on and re-doing other banners,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back