• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Does anyone AGREE with Pokemon Hentai?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ziggy

Gaming 24/7 < (very true)
Years
Does anyone? Really?

just that the thread sexiest pokemon really is starting to scare me with all the odd people with odd fetishes so there must be some one on the forum who does

Come on be truthfull

Kurono

Remember?
Years
Umm....bad idea......it is against the rules to talk about that kind of subject.......*reports*

Years
Meh, tch, it's just a question, tch, nothing breakin' tha rules as long as there's no explicit sexual talk. There's also a yaoi an' yuri club an' nobody minds. On the other hand, I sense a potential flame war, tch, so yeah, I think it should be locked. ^^;;

Kurono

Remember?
Years
Charizard_Fire_God said:
Meh, tch, it's just a question, tch, nothing breakin' tha rules as long as there's no explicit sexual talk. There's also a yaoi an' yuri club an' nobody minds. On the other hand, I sense a potential flame war, tch, so yeah, I think it should be locked. ^^;;

Oh crap....you're right..gah...my bad...well...don't let it go any farther then it needs to go....okay green...?
Whoa...I guess I got caught up...Bleh...well mods...nevermind deh report...I thought too quickly...

Ziggy

Gaming 24/7 < (very true)
Years
you can't stop people from protesting about something as seriouse as this for god sake these people are'nt fans they're sick

Kurono

Remember?
Years
The Green Smeargle said:
you can't stop people from protesting about something as seriouse as this for god sake these people are'nt fans they're sick

Oh crap...I see the future. Okay. Let them do what they got to do..if it gets escalated any further...its their fault..

Years
A forum is a place where we respect eachother's opinions, no matter what our own are, and we do not flame them for it. Liking pokemon hentai is just like being a homosexual or a lesbian, it is a different sexual orientation, and this is called "bashing people". It is a free world and people have the right to their own opinions without being subjected to criticism or discrimination. Now I am going to go and report this myself before it gets any worse. -_-

Kurono

Remember?
Years
Charizard_Fire_God said:
A forum is a place where we respect eachother's opinions, no matter what our own are, and we do not flame them for it. Liking pokemon hentai is just like being a homosexual or a lesbian, it is a different sexual orientation, and this is called "bashing people". It is a free world and people have the right to their own opinions without being subjected to criticism or discrimination. Now I am going to go and report this myself before it gets any worse. -_-

I think its fairly under control now...and the word "hentai" means "prevert" in Japanese...and yes I did look it up...anyway...do what you have to do..

Rhykasho

CRY SOME MORE!
Years
Mmm, this dosnt seem like a good idea anyway u could be talk about two different types, characters and pokemon, I for one shouldnt think u should brand people who like them as "sickos" strait away untill u get to know them better, also they could like anthro-rised pokemon more then normal pokemon that u see in the cartoon, this can surggest that the person like "human features" too
All very confusing in a way........yes o.o

Natsuki

.bluefang.
Years
Okay everyone, the "Sexiest Pokemon" thread has been closed. Also, the discussion of hentai of any kind is strictly forbidden here at PC. So I'm going to lock this thread up as well.

*closes*

~Kelsey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back