• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen starmie?

Years
Starmie rules!

Mine has Surf, Thunderbolt, Psycic, and Light Screen. I'd rather have Hydro Pump instead of Surf, but I haven't been breeding correctly.

Starmie can take on just about any Pok?mon in Ruby/Saphire and the older games too! Only ones that it may have difficulty with are Swampert, Marshtomp, Quagsire, and maybe electric Pok?mon. Teamed up with Kyogre, though, and they're unstoppible!

starmie fighter

DESU TIME YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH
Years
dqle said:
Starmie rules!

Mine has Surf, Thunderbolt, Psycic, and Light Screen. I'd rather have Hydro Pump instead of Surf, but I haven't been breeding correctly.

Starmie can take on just about any Pok?mon in Ruby/Saphire and the older games too! Only ones that it may have difficulty with are Swampert, Marshtomp, Quagsire, and maybe electric Pok?mon. Teamed up with Kyogre, though, and they're unstoppible!

yeah i use my starmie and kyogre together and none of my mates have ever beaten them

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Starmie is one of the most threatening and annoying thing on netbattle, as it can stall or special sweep.

Stalling Starmie- [sp.def or def + / atk -] @ leftovers
EV: HP, Def, Spdef
-recover
-cosmic power
-toxic
-rapid spin

Self explanitory

Sweeping Starmie should be known to everyone... with any mixture of attacks ranging from surf, hydro pump (rain dance), thunderbolt, thunder (rain dance), recover, thunder wave, psychic, and ice beam, it makes Starmie one of the most unpredictable and annoying thing ever.

@ Starmie Fighter: anything besides Golduck, Rayquaza and Groudon will win as long as your partner is a Kyogre in a 2vs2 battle with you having common sense... -_-

Back