• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Fan Club

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
Yay. :D I enjoyed it, but I enjoy most of the episodes, to be honest. XD However, it certainly wasn't the best. :s It was one of the more predictable episodes in my opinion. But, at least we got to see the adorable side of Fluttershy again, and I liked the appearance of a Cerberus. :D Also, Pinkie screen-time ftw! XD

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
>New MLP FiM episode
>Possible pony wars
>Mythical creatures such as Cerberus
>Possible Metal Gear Solid references
And people say this is a show for little girls?
Anyway, today's episode was decent but enjoyable. I like how it was all brought together, but still even that was predictable. Pinkie as genie = should be her new job.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
Pinkie wouldn't make a very good genie, her Pinkie Sense only allows her to predict stuff that happens in the immediate future.

Although, she did predict Twilight was going to get an awesome present for her birthday...

Treecko

Years
Pinkie wouldn't make a very good genie, her Pinkie Sense only allows her to predict stuff that happens in the immediate future.

Although, she did predict Twilight was going to get an awesome present for her birthday...

Right forgot that. Wonder if we'll find out about that birthday gift. Probably not XD

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
Aw, I liked today's episode. It was nice to see Twilight again, and I liked seeing how she caused herself to get hurt to appear the way she did in the future. I also liked the lesson, since it's one that Twilight (and I) really need to learn.

I do hope that there's more mentions of Tartarus in the show. Fascinating to know that Ponyville is close enough to the gate to the Greek underworld that it's a simple enough trip Twilight didn't have to pack for it.

Also hope there's more use of time travel in the show. There's so many ways now Twilight can play with either the past or to prevent the future that it would be a shame for her to never time travel again.

Years
- Favorite Episode: The Cutie Mark Chronicles.
- Favorite Main Pony: Fluttershy. ^_^
- Favorite Side Pony: Applebloom.
- About Me: I'm not really a die hard brony but I am still a brony. :D

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Apart from the nod to Tartarus and Cerberus, as well as Pinkie's fortune telling abilities being different from her Pinkie sense, I was also disappointed with this episode. As nice as it is to see Twilight again, her story arc was like something that would have been found in a show much less worthy than this. Added to the fact that she acted very out-of-character towards the end (when she should have realised that she was going to repeat herself) and it was very unsatisfying, in all honesty.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
His purpose in life is to stick by Twilight's side. If it's anything other than that I'll be surprised to be quite honest.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Dear Princess Celestia,

Due to a comical-yet-frought-with-danger 22-minute journey with my fellow dragon brethren, I've learned that family is not simply defined by blood or the colour of one's scales. It's what you make of it in your heart. Although I was initially worried that being Twilight's lapdog would rob me of any resolve to further my own interests in life, this experience with the dragons has made me realise that a life of servitude that borders on slavery is just the ticket for a pipsqueak dragon like myself.

Yours,

Spike.

---

I imagine that's going to be the gist of the letter in next week's episode.

Treecko

Years

Maybe, but I feel like the episode is just going to be about Spike trying to find his purpose, and then realizing he's still too young at the moment and goes back to Twilight at the end of the episode.
I think that's exactly what's gonna happen. He's gonna have some sort of realization that Twilight needs him. I have a feeling this episode is gonna have a similar plot to Owl's Well That Ends Well, mainly the ending of the episode.

I don't think he will a have a song, he doesn't seem to be the type to be singing.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
I think that's exactly what's gonna happen. He's gonna have some sort of realization that Twilight needs him. I have a feeling this episode is gonna have a similar plot to Owl's Well That Ends Well, mainly the ending of the episode.

I don't think he will a have a song, he doesn't seem to be the type to be singing.

I don't think it'll be Twilight realizing that fact, I think it'll be Spike realizing he needs Twilight right now and will go back to her.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I stand by what I said about Spike realizing that his purpose is to stay next to Twilight, as I also agree with what Catdog said.

In other news My Little Pony toys are at McDonalds. Thoughts? Complaints? I'm sure you guys have at least one of the two.

Back