• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
Years
Going to play The Last of Us and Bioshock Infinite sooner or later this week. Damn I can't wait, both apparent contenders for GOTY and both look amazing.

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
Spider-Man 3 and Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations. (Long title, right? The game is actually good.)

Years
Portal 1 and 2 beat 'em both, and just keep on playin' 'em. Got the first one down to a science, and if i die once I quit, cause it's always a fluke. Almost know every phrase that GLaDOS says memorized, too. Haha such a good original game.

Purple Materia

Shape the future!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
Just beat Kingdom Hearts on Expert, so now I'm thinking about starting up Star Ocean: Til the End of Time on PS2, or Class of Heroes on PSP.

CliCliW

I have a Ph.D in Horribleness.
Years
I have a ridiculous update with a ton of games added...

-Pokemon Diamond (the boyfriend is experiencing Pearl for the first time so I'm playing through with him)
-Pokemon White
-Digimon World DS
-Diner Dash, Sizzle and Serve
-DragonQuest 9: Sentinels of the Starry Skies
-Medievil
-Spyro 2: Gateway to Glimmer
-Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex
-Super Mario 64
-Super Mario 64 DS
-The Legend of Zelda, Ocarina of Time 3D
-The Legend of Zelda, Spirit Tracks..

needless to say, I'm pretty all over the place with my games right now, but I am definitely in the middle of playthroughs on all of the above :)

Draco Razr

Elite Dragon Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2013
I am currently replaying Pokemon Emerald and Pokemon Conquest. But I have started playing Pokemon Platinum for the first time after I played Pokemon Diamond a few years ago.

Purple Materia

Shape the future!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
I don't have much left to do in Kingdom Hearts for 100% completion, so I'm starting Star Ocean: Til the End of Time.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
I'm sick of playing Leauge of Legends right now, so, right now I'm playing Wario Land 3. I recommend it if you guys are looking for a side-scroller to play. ^.^

waveguidebuizel

weirdguybuizel
Years
I've mostly been playing Animal Crossing: New Leaf and the two Oracle Legend of Zelda games lately. But now that I'm home with family and have access to a Wii, I picked up Rhythm Heaven Fever and very much enjoying it. ^-^

SSJ4Ash

Saiyan Poke-Master
Years
Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor 2 and Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey.
What's funny is that they share a part of there name but aren't connected story wise at all.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Project X Zone - I ended up enjoying this game a lot more than I expected to...it's almost addicting. The gameplay should, in every right, be repetitive and boring...but it's not. In fact, it's really fun. I honestly wish I played more of the franchises in depth than just .Hack, Devil May Cry, and a few others...but this game REALLY got me interested in other franchises. This is definitely worth checking out if you have a 3DS, especially if you're interested in the included franchises. There are demos on the e-shop if you are interested, I'm pretty sure the second demo just got released.

Gods Eater Burst - "Fast Paced Monster Hunter" is how I always hear the game described. Is it? Well...no and yes. In some ways it's eerily similar to the Capcom titles while in others it makes itself unique (such as organic swords and the like). The game is more story heavy than Monster Hunter, but I would say parallels to MH are shockingly accurate. It doesn't have the polish that MH has, and it can be more...repetitive in a way, but the action is exciting at times and the AI of your teammates is good. However, some of the things feel as if they're copy and pasted, such as some parts of the interface, the behavior of the aragami, and...heck, even the cover. It's not the same game, though, and it certainly isn't a replacement for Monster Hunter (or vice versa). It's an interesting game, still, and I'd recommend playing it, at the very least.

Touhou 8: Imperishable Night - I don't really think I need to say how I feel about this game. For some reason I had my eye on this title...this SPECIFIC one. I don't know why. I ended up marathoning it over and over, realizing that I was actually surviving with ease on parts that before I couldn't possibly manage. So, in a matter of two days I beat Eirin and Kaguya on Normal. I've beaten other traditional Touhou games, but this is the only one that I've unlocked Extra on and beat without using a continue. It's a real sense of accomplishment.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness - We had an extra memory card so I decided to go ahead and replay this (or play it and maybe actually beat it). Currently heading towards the Snagem Hideout, I think. Other than my eeveelution I don't really have a team; just using whatever Shadow Pokemon that still needs purification. Hey, it's been working out so far haha. And making purifying them far quicker too.

Fire Emblem: Awakening: Finally bought the game after I had so many people recommend it to me. So far I'm loving it and it's a damn good thing that I decided to pick casual haha. I'm not that great at strategy games and yet I loved Fire Emblem: Sacred Stone when I played it so Fire Emblem is an ... interesting liking I suppose! Currently at Chapter Nine, though I'm fighting random battles to level up a few units before proceeding.

Years
There's really only one game I've been playing (obsessively): Borderlands 2.

Lots, and lots, of Borderlands 2.

....Oh, and Pokemon: SoulSilver, a bit of Left 4 Dead 2, and a dash of Blacklight: Retribution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back