• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Sachiko FC

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
Years
Eep. XD I got home from school, tired as hell, and just... fell asleep. ^^; Sorry about that.

Members list updated

Pepsi? Did somebody say Pepsi? *cough* Pizza and Pepsi Club *cough* Bwhahahaha. :P

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
Totos_In_The_Clink_pt_1.gif

Totos-In-The-Clink-pt2.gif

These are some comics that I am in that were made by myname_is_ben XD
Some of you have seen them before.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 10, 2005
I love those comics! They always make me laugh. Especially the one where they want to bust you out of jail. XD

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 10, 2005
Of course. XD But the part I like about the comic I like best is when the little Bennifer guy doesn't understand jail slang words. XD

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
lol. Pepsi > Coke. In fact I went to the Grocery store recently and they were handing out free Cokes. I won't even take a free one. XD

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 10, 2005
I wouldn't even had taken one if I DID like Coke. It must have been flat/going off it, it was free. O_O Or some promotional thing. Either way, Coke = Bad. XD

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 10, 2005
Ok. But I still wouldn't have taken it! XD I guess they would have been sued for flat Coke anyway. Not that I would care if the Coke company did get sued. They are rich enough already. XD

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 10, 2005
Me neither. XD I always have liked Pepsi since I was a kid as well. But I guess I am still a kid so my story isn't very compelling. XD

Back