• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Celestial League~ T (Revamped)

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Amanda has caught a Sunkern.
191.gif
Level 10. Cherry has gained 1 level and is now level 11.

Congratulations Danielle has caught a Natu.
177.gif
lvl 11. Needles hsa gained 1 level and is now level 11.

Congratulations Gyro has gained 1 level and is now level 11. Gyro learned ThunderShock. Sadly the Natu broke free from the Pokeball and escaped.​

Amanda Miller

Pokemon professor in Training
Inventory
Spoiler:

Team
Spoiler:
Amanda grinned as she heard the pokeball click. "alright! I'll name you Belle" she said picking up the Pokeball with her new Sunkern in it before looking at Cherry. "great job Cherry" she said before noticing Kenneth had walked off.

"Kenneth?" She said looking around and walking the way his footsteps had gone with Cherry by her side. Catching up to him she noticed he was with a girl she didn't know and the boy from earlier. Before she could say a word though the boy had his Phanpy use Ice Shard on the trees and then ran off. "Are you two ok?" Amanda asked walking over to her friend. "do you know what's wrong with him?"

Last edited:

DeuceClubs

Boom Shakalaka
Years
Pamela Oxford​
298.png
311.png

Spoiler:

The boy was about to give her Pokeball, but winced when the boy from the bushes spoke. He seemed to be helping her, but Pamela noticed it only made it worse for the boy. She took the ball, not bothering to chase him this time after he had left the scene. The trees that were hit with the ice shard bits made it clear he didn't want to be followed anyway. She chased for him this one time... but apparently he's too shy or ashamed. She won't dwell any longer... besides... she wouldn't like people talking to her after she's done something she's ashamed of.

'Please, Just leave me alone...'

Remembering that voice, she couldn't help but wonder what's really going on with him. Obviously he was one of the trainers that came here... but she would eventually go up against him. Seeing as how he was gone and she shouldn't dwell any deeper after the reaction he did when she did, she glanced at Nana and Jojo. Her Plusle looked away, rather hurt and betrayed. Pamela felt guilty, but luckily the boy from the bushes came... speaking of which...

Pamela turned to the boy beside her. "Thanks for jumping into the situation... it actually helped, which I didn't expect." She realized she didn't know his name. "However... what's your name? I don't recall ever meeting you." Right after she forced herself to make eye contact, another trainer joined in. She wasn't a big fan of crowds, and meeting new people all of a sudden, so she felt a bit uncomfortable.

"Are you two ok?" the familiar girl asked. "Do you know what's wrong with him?"

Pamela looked over to the path the boy ran off to. Her Plusle was sitting on her shoulder, studying the area around them. Her Azurill was now on the ground behind her, bouncing and singing. "I'm not so sure. I need to know him more to have a definite answer." She decided not to say what she thought was wrong with him. Maybe she was wrong, but she didn't want to risk it. Afterwards she didn't bother to introduce herself and walked away. She lifted her hand and waved at them without turning around, thinking about the boy. It sure made her day interesting. Not only that... but she had to build up her friendship with Jojo now.

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
Kenneth was about to say he was glad he could help when Amanda caught up to them. "Well we're fine...I'm not exactly sure what's up with that boy but I'm sure he'll work it out, did you catch that Sunkern?" When he turned back towards the purple girl he noticed she was walking off. Guess she's not that social...huh oh yeah! "Hey, my name is Kenneth! Kenneth Barol!" He shouted after her, she had made it clear she wasn't giving her own name so he didn't ask. I'm sure we'll meet again, I can ask then. He began to wonder what Mercury City would be like. "Oh by the way, sorry I wandered off like that, I saw a commotion over here and I got worried, shall we continue on towards the first Gym?" He said to Amanda rubbing the back of his head, embarrassed at the way he had ran off.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Danielle Marriott
Quite the Catch

Spoiler:

The long-awaited-for click was heard. The ball stopped moving. The wild Natu was not wild anymore, it was Danielle Marriott's new Pokémon. Slightly smiling, and careful not to show too much joy, she bent over and grabbed the Pokéball. The small bird could be seen through the red side, looking around with some confusion in its eyes. She took out her Pokédex with her free hand and the device instantly recognised the girl's new team member.

"Natu, the Tiny Bird Pokémon. Natu has a highly developed jumping ability. The Pokémon flaps and leaps onto tree branches that are taller than grown-up people to pick at the tree's new shoots. It always seems to be staring at something." it said, "It's male, Lv. 11, and his ability is Early Bird."

"Interesting..." Danielle said, "I'm going to call you, um, Cesar!"

The Natu nodded, with his eyes apparently fixed on his new trainer. Needles walked over in a friendly way, looking happy to have another friend. He skipped around Cesar before being interrupted by Danielle's voice.

"Alright, you'll have plenty of time to catch up later. We should train some, let's get going!" she exclaimed. She continued her travel to the next city, Mercury City, with her two Pokémon, Needles and Cesar, skipping and hopping behind respectively.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017

Amanda Miller

Inventory
Spoiler:

Team
Spoiler:
Amanda smiled at Kenneth, "oh it's fine, I can be a very curious person as well" she said before remembering he'd asked about her Sunkern. "I did manage to catch it" she said happily. "I named her Flora"

Looking around them Amanda noticed they were a little off the main path, but that was just fine. "Just stick with me and we won't get lost. I've been all over the region it'll take a few hours but we'll reach Mercury City in no time. Mercury City is a great place it holds the trainer school, but not many go there anymore" Amanda sighed. "most of the kids here want to go to the other regions now." she added before continuing talking about the first city. "Mercury City also has a Pokemon Center, Pokemart, and all kinds of shops. But the most important thing is the first Gym under Hermes"

Last edited:

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
THE ADVENTURES OF TRENT RIFT: BOY WONDER
Frustratingly Long Teaching Sessions

"I have a feeling that she won't listen to me... Vanessa?" Trent sighed as the Vullaby walked away. "Come with me. We can't let her just ignore me. There's not a Pokemon in the world that hasn't liked me yet~" It seemed as if Sakura had a history with Pokemon. "Only Pikachu stayed with me," This Pikachu might've been special to her. Avoiding confrontations with a Pikachu might be bad, but it also might be good. "Just come with me."

Trent blushed a bit as she pulled him along. "B-But where are we going? I'm confused!" Kong tried deserately to cling to his trainer's shoulders. "Hold up!" He managed to stop the girl. "Listen, Sakura. Every Pokemon is different. Not all Pokemon liked me." Trent chuckled a bit. "Back in Hoenn, half my team hated me for the first week or two I had them. Even King, my trusty Slaking," He gave her a friendly poke on the nose. "And that's a fact." He looked to Vanessa. "Hey, Vanessa! Come back here! Give her a chance!" He didn't know if it would work, but some Pokemon were far more stubborn with their trainers than others, like Kong. The Slaking seemed very layed back and accepting, and even a bit friendly. He would definitely be a valuable asset. "Sakura, you gotta listen to me. Being a good Pokemon trainer takes time. Heck, it took me a year or two to almost become champion!" Memories of his team came flooding back. Leviathan; A Wailord uses Water Spout on a Milotic...Oran; A Sceptile uses Leaf Blade on a Altaria...Vulcan; A Camerupt blasts a Wailord with Overheat...Overgrow; A Cradily crushes a Zangoose with Constrict...One final memory flashed through his head. King. Countless visions of a Slaking destroying everything that stood in his way filled his eyes, and he felt a bit of sorrow. "Listen...I was almost a champion. I had to let my Pokemon...my friends go. All six of them. We lived and fought together, and once you have a bond like that, it never goes. It just takes time."

Sephear

Years
Kenneth smiled at his first Celestian friend. "Congratulations, now we've both got two pokemon I feel confident saying we really don't have to be afraid of wild pokemon attacks." He started to raise his hand for a high-five when he realized that must seem silly to Amanda and lowered it before continuing to walk down the path again. "I don't know why all the kids would want to go to other regions, this place is great so far! Hmmm...so what type of pokemon does Hermes use? I've heard that most regions have a rock-type master for a first gym leader, although the first leader back home in Johto uses flying types."

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
The Parting of Ways
Sakura looked down and nodded with a hint of sadness. "I can try..." Vanessa seemed like a rather difficult challenge, but it would be managable. "Thank you Trent." She gave Trent a big smile and gave him a great, big Ursaring hug.

Trent blushed as he was crushed by the small-big girl's hug, but beared it with a smile. "It's no problem. Really." She's going to kill me if I keep getting hugs like this! When the girl released him, he rubbed the back of his neck nervously. "Well...I'm going to let you train on your own now. You need to. It's the only way one can get stronger." Trent hated to leave her, but she needed to learn how to function on her own. "I hope you understand." Please don't hurt me! Please don't hurt me!

Sakura seemed a bit hesitant at first, but nodded. "I guess..." She gave Trent one last Ursaring hug, much to his dismay. "I guess I'll run into you later..."

Trent caught his breath after a moment, and smiled afterwards. "You can count on it!" With that, he turned and left the young pink-haired girl. She'll do fine. He began to walk faster with a purposeful stride in his step. Kong was still on his back, taking his precious time. "Hang on buddy. We have an adventure to get on, and no one will stop us from going on it!" Trent broke into a run with the fearsome look of determination in his eyes. He didn't stop...until he found a small group of people in rediculous uniforms blocking the way. "What the..." He stepped back. "Ex-Excuse me! You're kinda in the way!"​

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017

Amanda Miller

Inventory
Spoiler:

Team
Spoiler:
"Hermes actually uses rock types. He has two Pokemon, but I'll only tell you about one of them" Amanda smiled at Kenneth as they walked. "after all what fun would it be if the second one isn't a surprise for you" Amanda chuckled as they walked looking down at Cherry who was walking by her feet. "He has a Roggenrola as his first Pokemon" she said noticing they were getting towards the end of the route.

"wow time flew by fast. We're already at the end of Route 1" she said before she noticed up ahead the boy with blue hair. The girl was no longer with him but in front of him were several people, one female and one male blocking the entrance to Mercury City. She also noticed their bright orange outfits and gasped recognizing them immediately.

"HEY!" She yelled running ahead Cherry at her heels. Once she reached the boy with blue hair she felt the familiar feeling in her chest from her asthma but glared at the two blocking the route as she wheezed slightly. "w-what d-do...y-you w-want"

"If it isn't the professors Pathetic assistant. Was wondering when you would show up, and you've got the outsiders with you" the male said emphasizing the word outsiders as he glared right back at her.

The brown haired girl with him sneered at them. "like we'll let you pass. No way are we letting outsiders in our region."

Amanda stood her ground glaring at the two though she still was wheezing feeling the affects of an asthma attack starting. "You two! Scram if you know what's best for you" a voice yelled out.

The two figures in orange whirled around to come face to face with a teen boy dressed in brown with bright orange hair standing behind them with his arms crossed. "you kids got lucky today!" the boy sneered before looking at the boy who showed up and grabbing the girls arm running off.

Seconds after the two left the new boy moved to Amanda's side. "which pocket Mandy?" he asked softly one hand on her shoulder. Amanda gestured to the left pocket of her bag and the boy pulled an inhaler from it and helping her use it. Within minutes her breathing calmed down.

"Thank you Hermes" Amanda said with a smile.

"my pleasure my darling Amanda" Herme's smiled brightly and made a show of kissing her hand, only to have her pull it away quickly.

"must you always do that Hermes." Amanda shook her head.

"Why of course I must" he chuckled before turning to Trent and Kenneth, "Now are you both okay too?"

Chapter 2: Mercury City
1150240_398466700258988_859850746_n.jpg

Spot number 2 on the map. Mercury City: This is the first major city you encounter in Celestia. Like everywhere else Mercury City has a Poke-mart and a Pokemon Center as well as countless shops. This city also has the Trainer School and most importantly the first gym. The Rock type gym with it's leader Hermes. (imagine many more buildings I had some issues with this one)

Catch-able Pokemon- None

What you can do- Arrive in Mercury City now that the mysterious people in orange have been chased off.
Shop in the shops.
battle other trainers or NPCS.
Go to the trainer school.
go back to route 1.
Battle Hermes. (you may control the gym leader, but I will decide the battle outcome, a random player will decide the outcome for my battle)
ask my character questions about the people in orange/the region

What you can't do- go after the people in orange.
continue on to route 2.

Key NPCS.
First Gym Leader

Hermes and his Roggenrola
Spoiler:

This Chapter will last for three weeks.​

Sephear

Years
"Rock-types huh? Well then that Butterfree I caught should be really useful, but we've only had the one battle since we got here, so I should probably find some time to train before I battle Hermes." After that Kenneth merely kept walking and listened to Amanda talk, he could tell she was really smart, speaking with her was both informative and interesting. It seemed not to be all that much longer before they made it to what he assumed was the exit from the route to Mercury city, he even saw the blue haired guy that pink girl was clinging to earlier. Kenneth was about to wave and say hi when it became clear there was a reason the guy wasn't in the city yet, two people in strange orange uniforms were blocking the path.

At sight of the pair Amanda ran up and demanded to know what they were doing there, but she seemed more worked up than he'd expect and her breathing was becoming ragged. Kenneth's initial instinct was to hold her so she wouldn't fall but the thought made him uncomfortable so he just watched a bit longer until the two people taunted her, that's when he got mad. He felt Luna tense around his neck and make a growl-like noise at the same time as he gritted his teeth and pulled the Butterfree's pokeball off his belt, prepared to battle both of them if need be.

Before he got a chance to once again prove his apparent talent for battling Kenneth saw Amanda's breathing get a little worse and put a reassuring hand on her shoulder, ready to catch her if she fell. Before he could insult the bullies and make a move to evict them from their post he heard a voice behind them yell at them to scram. They seemed to recognize the voice right away and made to flee with the time honored old fashioned villain escape speech. Coming towards them Kenneth saw a young man who once again seemed to fit a color scheme, he pulled an inhaler out of her bag and after they used it her breathing steadied and he greeted her pretty flirtatiously.

"Hermes eh? Kenneth wondered out loud as the young gym leader approached him and the other boy to ask if they were alright. "Yeah I'm fine, probably a good thing you showed up, I'm no knight but I was about to go at those two for better or for worse." He said, shaking Hermes' hand. "I'm Kenneth, Kenneth Barol and i'm one of the 'outsiders' who will be challenging your gym fairly soon. I hope you train hard because I'm no slouch." He smiled, showing his teeth unwittingly. "I'm glad you got Amanda's inhaler I...I had no idea." He looked down for a moment and realized he had almost let Amanda just suffer through an Asthma attack. Of course that's what it was you idiot...who just watches someone go through that? "Anyways, me and Luna would both like to express our pleasure at meeting you." At his words Luna made yet more happy noises and lain her tail on Hermes' shoulder for a moment, she could tell he loved pokemon and that was enough for her to like him.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Meeting New People
Trent was relieved when a orange-clad young man came in and scared the goons off. "I'm fine, Mister Hermes. Thank you." He smiled and looked to the other two, a girl the goons had called her the proffesor's assistant, and a rather normal looking guy. "Thanks for showing up. I thought I was a goner there." He laughed lightly and crossed his hands behind his back. "I guess by 'outsiders' you mean the kids who were supposed to come and beat the league." Another laugh escaped his mouth. "I guess you could say I'm one of those. Of course, I AM going to be the best trainer on the island." He kept one hand behind his neck and extended the other one, giving a thumbs-up. Trent felt kind of awkward at the moment. It seemed as if the other three knew each other some how, and he had just shown up. "I guess I should introduce myself. I'm Trent." He winked and gave a grin. "Trent Rift. I guess you haven't heard of me. I was almost the champion of Hoenn within the last year or two." The smile and thumb slowly faded away. "I guess I kinda bombed the last battle though..." He looked down wistfully. He would have had another flashback, but Kong pulled him back into reality. "Oh yeah! This here is Kong! He's my partner!" He gestured to the Slakoth on his back. "And, if you don't mind of course, who would you be?"​

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017

Amanda Miller

Inventory
Spoiler:

Team
Spoiler:
Amanda turned her head and smiled at Kenneth. "hey don't feel bad. It's not your fault. Those two that were blocking the path just bug me a lot. Plus I had forgotten to tell you about my asthma" she said before looking at Trent.

"It's nice to meet you Trent. I'm Amanda" She said before looking at Hermes.

Hermes meanwhile smiled at the two boys. "it's a pleasure to meet you two, and I'm glad you've already met the beauty that is our Professor's assistant" he said winking at her.

"must you always do that" Amanda said shaking her head before looking at Kenneth and Trent. "don't know why I said that, he always flirts with his friends"

"you know I can't help it" Hermes chuckled. "by the way I have nothing against you for coming to our region. It's about time we let go of that old tradition"

"Yes it is Hermes" Amanda said in agreement before looking in the direction the two people had run off in. "but those two and the others like them do not agree. We'll have more trouble with them I'm sure"

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Danielle Marriott
Hunger Dash

Danielle had forgotten what she had said about training her Pokémon and walked forward absentmindedly. Needles and Cesar were keeping up with her happily, but since they were behind her could not see the hints of worry in her eyes. She was biting her lower lip, just thinking...

There are a lot of people here... Apparently I wasn't the only one who got the letter... Oh, no, what if /she/ got it too? What if she's here right now and beats me to everything? This can't happen... It's supposed to be my fresh start... It's just not fair!

Suddenly, her thoughts were interrupted by sounds that came from her stomach. It was telling her to put food in it, however, she was not in a city to purchase food! Whatever could she eat? Her Pokémon heard the sound, and started to feel hungry as well. Danielle looked around for any Berry tree or bush. That should help at least until I get to the city... she thought, before spotting a city in the horizon. "YES!" she shouted. She turned around and looked at Cesar and Needles.

"Okay, guys, I'll send you inside your Pokéballs for a little while. I hope you don't mind." she said, and put both Pokémon inside their Pokéballs. Then, she placed them on her belt, and made a run towards the city. Fueled by hunger, Danielle put all her energy in her sprint across Route 1. The closer the city got to her, the hungrier she grew and the louder her stomach growl. She didn't know how much more of it she could take.

As she got to the entrance, Danielle could see some people hanging out by the entrance. Many of them looked familiar, as the people who were in Route 1. They're probably the other kids who received the letter... She didn't put much thought into them, as at that moment filling her tummy was her top priority. She ran past them, not even bothering to say a hi.

Great! Now all I gotta do is find somewhere to eat! she thought, stopping for some seconds to catch her breath. After that she checked her Pokétch app to see if there was a restaurant or something like that, and was very happy to see that there was a bunch of shops. However, she was too focused on her app to realise she had stopped only a few feet away from the group of people, and that one of them could walk up to her to see what her rush was.

Sephear

Years
Kenneth wasted no time in shaking Trent's hand after he introduced himself. "Hey, nice to meet you, I'm Kenneth Barol, one of the reasons you shouldn't be so confident of becoming champion, and here's another one, this is Luna and she will do whatever it takes to rise to the top!" He placed a hand on Luna's soft leathery head and grinned at Trent. Then he turned back to the resident flirty gym leader. "So Hermes, you must be pretty tough if those goons bailed at the sound of your voice, after a bit more training I can't wait to test myself against you, I caught a pokemon on the way here so we'll be even. And I bet Amanda will give you a run for your money too." He gestured towards his first friend this trip. "She's really smart, she may not be here for the competition but I bet if she gets into it we'll all have a reason to fight even harder.

He sat for another moment and then put his hands behind his head, he opened his mouth to run it a bit more when some girl dashed by them so fast he wondered if his head spun. He looked after her for a moment but decided she must not be in the mood to talk and he had more pressing matters. "So why don't we finally head into town and chat a bit more? Maybe a gym leader such as yourself can give me a tip on where in town to beef up a bit so I can beat such certain gym leaders?"

Lycanroc

under the sun
Years
Tyler Frates
Chapter 1-2: Klink!

Tyler couldn't focus. No matter what he did, he couldn't take his mind off that Natu. Especially after he saw the Cacnea girl catch hers. The same sentance went through his mind over and over. I promised Gyro a freind, and I blew it.

After going around town a few more times, Tyler sat down at the beach and put his feet in the water. Gyro was doing circles around him. "So... any ideas?" Gyro stopped doing circles around Tyler and let out a light, soft, "Klink klink."

"Uhh... here's how this will work. If I ask you a question, you "Klink" once for yes, and twice for no. Got it?
"Klink klink."
"You're hilarious. But seriously, do you?"
"Klink"
"Great. Now, by any chance do you have a better plan for catching Pokémon?"
"Klink."
"Great. Now, let's go to Route 1 so you can show me."

With that said, the two headed out to Route 1.

Tyler pointed at a Butterfree caring for it's baby. "Gyro, do it on the Butterfree." That being said, Gyro began to envelop itself in electricity. Tyler was scribbling down Gyro's actions in his notebook. Almost instantly, Gyro released a bolt of lightning, hitting the Butterfree head-on. "Gyro, was that Thunder Shock? You can use Thunder Shock? Awesome! You must have leveled up!"

Butterfree screeched in pain and fell to the ground, fainted.

"Great, but Butterfree are more defensive then Natu, so when we do it for real, do it without thr Charge, okay?"
"Klink!"
"Sounds good."

Tyler and Gyro continued going down Route 1, hoping to find a Natu.

Last edited:

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Nice To Meet you
Trent smiled when Amanda introduced herself, and suppressed a grin when Hermes spurted some shmoozy compliments. His mind wondered back to Sakura suddenly. She'll...She'll be fine. He laughed a bit and rubbed the back of his neck nervously. It would be difficult for him to get in with these new people, but he would manage. Kenneth seemed like an agreeable guy, and quite possibly even a rival. Trent smirked. A rival. I have a rival! His heart sunk a little when he mentioned that he had already caught a pokemon. All he had was Kong! The next thing to come out of his mouth was a question directed towards Hermes. "It's a pleasure to meet both of you, your proffesorship," His newly decided nickname for Amanda, although it probably wouldn't be used much, "Kenneth, and Hermes." Trent gave a thumbs-up to them all. "And I'm the reason YOU shouldn't be so confident, Kenneth!" A grin broke across his faith as he pondered the future, who would really be the champion. "I sincerely hope we don't run into those thugs again!" He shuddered at the thought. They seemed rather powerful. "Anyways, I would like to know where to train too, if you don't mind sir."

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017

Amanda Miller

Inventory
Spoiler:

Team
Spoiler:

"if you wanna know more about those goons ask Mandy here. She's dealt with them more than I have" Hermes said. "I am pretty tough though I know my rock types. Learned everything from my old man before he retired" he added before looking at Trent. "only place you can go to train I'm afraid is back on route 1. Route 2 is closed for the moment but it's scheduled to open back up tomorrow" he said before something on his wrist beeped. "Well I hope to see you at my gym soon, they want me back to wait for challengers" Hermes waved goodbye and walked away.

Amanda looked at Kenneth and smiled. "aw thanks for the compliment Kenneth, though I think I won't be much competition. This is my first time actually training Pokemon not just studying them" she said before turning to Trent. "I hate to say it Trent, but we probably will run into those two again, and others like them"

Sephear

Years
"Closed...well that could be a problem, but hey I can always try again, I'll go after Hermes right n-" He was interrupted by an uncomfortable feeling in his lower torso, a nagging feeling. "Maybe Hermes can wait...We should go get something to eat." He started towards Mercury but stopped abruptly when he saw the girl who had rushed by earlier was stopped only a short distance past them. He strode towards her and lightly tapped her shoulder to get her attention. "Hey there, I'm Kenneth, are you looking for anything in the city? My friend over there could probably point you around even better then that poketch." He smiled reassuringly and hooked his thumb back towards Amanda and Trent. "Besides...I'm hungry...I'm hoping we can find somewhere nice to eat.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Danielle Marriott
Making New Friends?

Spoiler:

Danielle was very focused on her Pokétch. Its screen and the growling of her stomach were her world at the moment. But suddenly, she felt someone tapping her shoulder, snapping her out of the world and making her turn around quickly with a shriek. "Eek! What the?"

It turned out a boy had patted her on the shoulder to get her attention. "Hey there, I'm Kenneth, are you looking for anything in the city? My friend over there could probably point you around even better then that poketch." he said. However she stayed silent. She wasn't sure of how to react, and once again she found herself having to choose between two possible ways: either be rude or stay silent.

"Besides...I'm hungry...I'm hoping we can find somewhere nice to eat" the boy added. Danielle's stomach growled even louder, to the point that Needles and Cesar had stopped playing around and stared at their trainer, with looks in their eyes that said What in Arceus's name is that? Danielle decided to play the silent card again, and nodded with a fake smile on.

"Um, sure." she said.

Sephear

Years

Kenneth Barol: Chow time!

"Alright sounds good!" Kenneth thought the girl didn't really look like she wanted to talk, but that didn't mean she was antisocial, she smiled so she wasn't revolted or anything. Her answer was so short he wasn't really sure what else to say and took a few steps back towards Trent and Amanda. "Hey guys! How about one more?!?" When he got a little closer he gestured back towards the other girl. "Hey Amanda you know your way around here right? What say you show us somewhere to get some food? Route 1 was long and I'm sure I'm not the only one hungry, besides I found another trainer for you to meet." He had a big smile on his face, he was glad to be meeting new people.

Back