• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate My HG Team!

Years
Anyone want's to give me suggestions, they are free to give any! :D
I will not put levels because they are not trained to them yet.These WILL be competitive
Feraligator—Lizalfos
Item:Mystic Water
Ice Fang
Waterfall
Hydro Pump
??????????

Butterfree—ICBINB
Item: Silver Powder
Silver Wind
Stun Spore
Poison Powder
???????????

Gardevoir—Nienke
Item: Phychic Plate
Phychic
Shadow Ball
Grass Knot
Calm Mind

Charizard—Toasty
Item:Charcoal
Flamethrower
Fly
Dragon Move (Suggestions wanted!)
Blast Burn

Sceptile—(Nickname wanted!)
Item:Miracle Seed
Leaf Blade
Giga Drain
????????????
????????????

Togekiss—XOXOXO
Item:Flying Plate
Aura Sphere
Air Slash
Sky Attack
Extrasensory

Years
  • Seen Jun 25, 2012
Drop blast burn and sky attack immediately, they will result in your opponent switching into something that will kill you
Also if you want to be competitive, you should dedicate most pokemon to either physical sweeper, special sweeper, physical wall, special wall, or annoyer for all offensive pokemon it is usually better to pick physical and special and ev train accordingly

PS. If charizard is physical Outrage is a fun physical dragon move if used right, dragon claw is also a good option, dragon pulse if you pick special

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
— Teams must include six Pokémon, along with their item, ability, nature, EV spread, and four moves.
If you cannot think of how to fill a few item or move slots, that's fine, but teams must be mostly complete or they will be locked. Just keep in mind that you may post in the Simple Q&A Thread if you need team building advice. Additionally, if you have no idea what EVs are, it would be best if you read this article. If you are unsure what movesets to give your Pokémon, find some on Smogon, and change them to your liking. Please use something resembling the following format when listing each Pokémon:

Pokémon @ Item
Ability (if required)
EVs
Nature
- Move 1
- Move 2
- Move 3
- Move 4
I'll leave this open so you can edit your thread.

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
Anyone want's to give me suggestions, they are free to give any! :D
I will not put levels because they are not trained to them yet.These WILL be competitive
Feraligator—Lizalfos
Item:Mystic Water
Ice Fang
Waterfall
Hydro Pump
??????????

Butterfree—ICBINB
Item: Silver Powder
Silver Wind
Stun Spore
Poison Powder
???????????

Gardevoir—Nienke
Item: Phychic Plate
Phychic
Shadow Ball
Grass Knot
Calm Mind

Charizard—Toasty
Item:Charcoal
Flamethrower
Fly
Dragon Move (Suggestions wanted!)
Blast Burn

Sceptile—(Nickname wanted!)
Item:Miracle Seed
Leaf Blade
Giga Drain
????????????
????????????

Togekiss—XOXOXO
Item:Flying Plate
Aura Sphere
Air Slash
Sky Attack
Extrasensory

Don't teach Feraligatr Hydro Pump, Hydro Pump is a special attack and Feraligatr is a physical attacker so it wouldn't be that powerful. Other than that it looks good. You got a really balanced team.

Back