• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Done!

Guy

just a guy
Years
It all depends. If it's some sort of assignment then I feel an instant sense of relief and accomplishment. More so if it was something quite difficult to complete. However, if it's something like a good book, movie, or show, then I feel more empty wondering, "Well, what next?"

I'm good at multitasking, but when it comes to more difficult things to do, I usually like to focus my attention on that alone before moving onto the next. I feel like at times I work faster this way than if I were to be juggling numerous things at once.

Years
Whenever I finish anything I feel thrilled. No more having to work on it and I can relax since it's done! Sadly I do multitask, which makes finishing things even more fulfilling haha.

Back