• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

OH I HAVE AN ANIMATED AVATAR, THREAD. It's my Reshiram one!!! When I'm satisfied with my advertising of the server, I'll return to Reshiram. :)

Last edited:

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
344cw7o.png

*Went used 1-up Shroom*

Gabri

m8
Years
Because the big industries and major oil companies lose way too much money if everyone realizes it's true and a danger to life on Earth. And so they try their hardest to hide it and try to "show" it's a hoax.

Also, sorry for the vanishment.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

I'm at least glad companies and governments aren't so obtuse over here.
Though then again I guess we never had the CONSUME AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE mindset to begin with.

Most of our energy comes from water and nuclear, and more and more from wind, so developing more efficient power is almost good for our wallets, hahaha-

Years

If I was able to predict so many mods... maybe we'll see what amazing twists and turns will come in the new year... PC will never be the same again.

PG Tips

Neck biter extraordinaire
Years
  • Seen Nov 24, 2015

I've been trying to make some logical sense out of your signature, but so far I've failed miserably.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back