• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What your Weather Like?

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I live in St.Louis which is pretty known for some crazy weather. Like one day it be warm and sunny and then the next cold and rainy. For example, one week in January it started off cold then suddenly it shoot up really warm for a day and then was cold again the next.
Here's the 10-day forecat here:
Spoiler:

Notice how it's mostly in the 50s and then how it randomly springs up to 69 on Friday and then suddenly drops back to the 50s? (All in Fahrenheit.)

We can these roller-costar temperatures all the time.

Yesterday it was pretty cold all day and today it's supposed to be near 50 degrees F. We've been getting alot of snow and rain lately, particularly in the last week or two.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Weather in my country varies between hot, humid and wet weather which occurs during different times of the year. Right now, it's the time of year where rain pours down in sheets.

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
I live in St.Louis which is pretty known for some crazy weather. Like one day it be warm and sunny and then the next cold and rainy. For example, one week in January it started off cold then suddenly it shoot up really warm for a day and then was cold again the next.
Here's the 10-day forecat here:
-image goes here-
Notice how it's mostly in the 50s and then how it randomly springs up to 69 on Friday and then suddenly drops back to the 50s? (All in Fahrenheit.)

We can these roller-costar temperatures all the time.

Yesterday it was pretty cold all day and today it's supposed to be near 50 degrees F. We've been getting alot of snow and rain lately, particularly in the last week or two.
Lol Its the exact same thing here. Mark Twain once said, " If you don't like the weather in New England, just wait a few minutes."
On topic, here's our forecast for the rest of the week in Boston.
Weather.png

And now, back to your local news.

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2015
It was raining today in Tampa, but it cleared up in the afternoon. Now it's kinda chilly. There's supposed to be a cold front coming in. >.<

Years
Rain. Rain. Rain. Rain. That's all we've been getting for the past few days, and it's supposed to continue raining right through until the weekend. It hasn't been all that warm either, which makes it less than pleasant to get to and from work.

29z35hy.png

Years
It was raining today in Tampa, but it cleared up in the afternoon. Now it's kinda chilly. There's supposed to be a cold front coming in. >.<
Yeah, it got chilly overnight. I woke up cold this morning in the middle of the night to find that my parents didn't set the heater, so I set the heater and within 10 minutes the heater came on. It's warming up now though, and it looks like it's warming up later in the week.

Spoiler:

I live outside of Tampa, though so it gets colder overnight than in the city and warmer than the city in the afternoon

Years
Cloudy in the morning, sunny in the evening. It's typically either sunny or cloudy almost all the time, with varying amounts of wind. We don't get huge amounts of rain or snow.

What sucked was that it was 17F/-8C when I went to work, and was 49F/9C when I walked home. I had to use my heavy jacket in the morning, and I walked home in just my work polo... then tomorrow we're supposed to hit 70F/21C.

Gotta love Midwest weather.

Here's my forecast according to Google:
Spoiler:

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
HORRIBLE.

Two days ago it was 60 degrees. Today it was 13 degrees with the wind chill.

Michigan needs to get its act together, I miss wearing shorts.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
It was sunny and warm today, which is annoying since it's March and it's meant to be slowly descending into Winter.

Years
It's been raining since this evening across some of the Tampa Bay area now.. I'm glad we're getting some rain now because the area really needs it :D

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Warm and humid. Rained a few hours though. It was god damn 35 degrees Celsius in the afternoon. The weather for the past week was one of the hottest week I've been through in my entire life. I don't normally sweat when I am in my room without a fan even, and most people complained that its stuffy and warm there. But for the past week man... I am sweating like a dog recently!

EGKangaroo

Tail-bumps for all 'roolovers!
Years
Well, let's look at the weather forecast for the next 10 days in Tilburg
http://www.weather-forecast.com/locations/Tilburg/forecasts/latest

And it's still gonna stay below 5 degrees centigrade for the upcoming 10 days! Bloody hell. Just maybe we're finally gonna get above it just at the end of March. It's still mostly dry here, snowing lightly, some freeze-thaw conditions, and there are pretty strong winds blowing at us from the east of about 50 km/h. Winter! Go south already!

Dreg

Done after the GT.
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2016
Getting nothing but snow here. I much prefer it rather than the rain we normally get.... But a little sick of seeing the snow melt on the ground when I wake up to it.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
warm and humid. i am using AC everyday i don't know wht'll happen to me in April and may :( :( it is sooo hot here.

Aeon.

Carrion
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 22, 2016
Spoiler:

It tends to have an angry indecisive tantrum when the seasons begin transitioning though. It could be 60 or 70 one day and be 30-40 the next.

Back