• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: PC Fastfood Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Haha, apparently mosquitoes just don't like me... which is fine by me!
I've known family members that have been bitten, so... I have no idea. As for when I'm at home, I live in the UK, and I think they're pretty rare here. Like I said, I've never seen one, so they must be!

Sirfetch’d

Haha, apparently mosquitoes just don't like me... which is fine by me!
I've known family members that have been bitten, so... I have no idea. As for when I'm at home, I live in the UK, and I think they're pretty rare here. Like I said, I've never seen one, so they must be!

Yeah, I think your location probably has a bit to do with it. Here in America we have no shortage of them :[

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
You're one of the lucky ones xD They're everywhere in Puerto Rico, and the thing is that they're so small that you can barely see them and they bite in swarms. Bring lots of repellent if traveling there.

Sirfetch’d

Mosquitoes are bad, but I honestly hate ants more. Does anyone else feel this way?

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
I'm not a fan of ants either, or any bugs really. I dislike every single bug species they should all burn xD I think I have insectophobia because I will not get near any insect.

Years
If you ever go to a countryside in Korea (which none of you ever will, so that's a relief), Mosquito there make you itch extremely bad. If you're not careful, you can get like 5+ bites within matter of minutes. One time during my visiting maternal grandmother, my dad and I woke up during middle of the dawn from all the mosquito bites and had to sleep in our car, probably up there with one of my worst experiences.

Years
We tend to get a lot of midges in the summer if it's hot... I'm pretty sure some types of them can bite, but I don't know if the biting ones are found in the UK.
Hey look! There's one flying past my face as I type this!

I'm not a fan of ants either, or any bugs really. I dislike every single bug species they should all burn xD I think I have insectophobia because I will not get near any insect.

Yeah... I'm the exact same. I can't stand insects of any kind. Spiders especially. I'll be the first to admit I definitely have arachnophobia... creeps me out just thinking about the eight-legged things. ;-;

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
ZAP IT. SMASH IT. I THINK THIS ONE WANTS YOUR BLOOD.

I think Fire Ants are absolutely the worst bugs than mosquitoes, especially if you are allergic to them. *shivers* I keep my place clean and free of ants because they do march in 2 by 2's and the little one stops to tie their shoes. >_>

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Mosquitoes are EVERYWHERE in my country. It's hot and humid all year round and I guess they love that. Oh well.

I do have the perfect solution to your mosquito bite itching problems though! Just use the underside of a banana skin and rub it directly on the bite. In about 20 minutes, the swelling will reduce drastically along with the itchiness. By the next day, there won't even be a scar left. I'm not kidding. Tried it dozens of times and it's proven me incredibly useful. Now it's time to share this good news to all of you! :D:D

Oh, and ants? I detest them. Especially fire ants. They give the most painful bites ever.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
I've never seen a fire ant in my life either. I hear their bites are really painful so NOPE do not want

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I'm either fond or ok with most bugs. Ants are in the ok section as long as they're not in the house or I'm not outside with no shoes or something so I can get bitten. But they're fascinating from a distance I guess?? Idk i'm weird.

Sirfetch’d

I've never seen a fire ant in my life either. I hear their bites are really painful so NOPE do not want

Lucky! Their bites are incredibly painful and itch wayyyyyy worse than a mosquito bite.

Years
I sat on a fire ant hill once by accident. That's an experience that stays with you. I'll never again sit on open earth. I don't care how tired I am. I'm standing or I'm leaving for something more civilized.

Years
Uuugggh bugs. I just saw a video about bugs in Japan during the summer and gag it creeps me out. I hate being around even months and such, haha.

Sirfetch’d

Uuugggh bugs. I just saw a video about bugs in Japan during the summer and gag it creeps me out. I hate being around even months and such, haha.

But moths are so cute <33333333333333 I agree a bit here haha. I don't want to be around any bugs if possible because the thought of one crawling on me sends chills down my spine. I just hate that feeling :I

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back