• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recolors & Fusions Thread

Pokegirl1116

✿♬゚+.(。◡‿◡) ♪.+゚♬✿。
Years
I LOVE what you did with Ninetales, having a fiery background.
Your Luxray looks nice, but personally I feel like you could have recolored the fur too.
And I highly recommend making your sprites transparent. Other than that, good job! :)

Alright, here's a sprite I made months ago, would appreciate critique.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Wow, that Eevee is.. simply adorable! If I were you, I'd lower the left wing a touch, and hide it behind Eevee's body a little more; that way it gives it a more natural and consistent feel. But, honestly, that's just my aesthetic opinion. It's really great as it is! <3

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
I got really into splicing/recoloring a while back.
Here are some recolors:

Spoiler:

And here are some splices ive done:
Spoiler:

so what do you guys think?? I might get back into it, so any feedback is appreciated!

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
Years
I got really into splicing/recoloring a while back.
Here are some recolors:

Spoiler:

And here are some splices ive done:
Spoiler:

so what do you guys think?? I might get back into it, so any feedback is appreciated!

These are all good! I can't do ♥♥♥♥ though.

Years
Seeing as I'm pretty sure nigh on all my art is archived away somewhere, here's a quick and dirty portfolio of most of the stuff I've ever done with Pixel Art over the last five years or so.

Mini's:
Spoiler:

Base: D_Barraki

Micros:
Spoiler:

Base: Ghost Spider; Hair Shading: Lomeli, Hair Lineart: Me

Personal Trainer Card Designs:
Spoiler:

Credits: Silver haired Ranger was a personal request. Others by me

Pokemon Stuff
Spoiler:

Current WIPs:
Spoiler:

Just a few extras....
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 31, 2014
Realy nice ones :D
I have made some too :)
But can´t upload until i got 15 posts :S

Years
  • Seen Apr 6, 2014
I guess I'll just ask here then.

I need a dedicated pixel artist that could make trainer sprites, overworld sprites, and can edit pokemon sprites, for a game I'm making. I don't have money, so all I can offer is that you will become alpha tester for my game, and you can become moderator for my subreddit. PM if you accept.

Last edited:

DarkSerenity

Kari-Chan
Years
REALLY FUNNY FUSIONS

Okay, so I went to http://pokemon.alexonsager.net/ and it lets you fuse two pokemon together...
so I decided to make some hilarious ones XD I hope some of these make you laugh :)

Warning: There is a lot!

Spoiler:

Funny, no? XD

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
I just picked up spriting and would appreciate any criticism

Your sprites seem a bit messy. What I would suggest first is you make sure you've got black outlines everywhere (if the Pokémon is black in colour, then make the black look dark grey, and make the outlines pitch black). Next, you may want to make clearer outlines :) In some places, they are inconsistent or jagged, and in some places, they are too large and overlap with the curve. Thirdly, you must make sure the fusion has equal elements of Pokémon. Something like the Tentacruel + Yveltal thing you did. The best way to do this is work with Pokémon that look similar (similar pose, same number of legs, etc.) first, and then go on with more complex stuff. I like the concepts, of your fusions, especially the Blastoise one. Keep up the good work!

Back