• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Super Smash Bros. Armageddon

From 1 to 10, how good do you think this game will be?

Votes: 10 17.5%

Votes: 1 1.8%

Votes: 2 3.5%

Votes: 2 3.5%

Votes: 4 7.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 4 7.0%

Votes: 12 21.1%

Votes: 5 8.8%

Votes: 17 29.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TeddiursaFan

is a TeddiursaFan
Years
  • Seen Jan 8, 2013
Actually, brawl didn't have a legendary, but let's quit arguing about it. So what about my other idea?

~Frozen Darkness~

It's watching you...
Years
Yes that's why I said Brawl was going to have it. Mewtwo was going to be in but they cut him out, but his data exists in brawl. But an Animal Crossing Character would be good.

TeddiursaFan

is a TeddiursaFan
Years
  • Seen Jan 8, 2013
Yes that's why I said Brawl was going to have it. Mewtwo was going to be in but they cut him out, but his data exists in brawl. But an Animal Crossing Character would be good.
I said we should quit talking about the legendaries, but since you continued I'm only going to say that Mewtwo was replaced with Lucario. I actually think Lucario is better. Well that's all to say. I don't see why they didn't add an Animal Crossing character in brawl because they had a stage, items, stickers, and trophies. I remember seeing a Tom Nook trophy in melee. He's an Animal Crossing character if you don't play the game.

~Frozen Darkness~

It's watching you...
Years
Ok this is getting annoying I'll stop now. But I know that already. And yeah I don't play the game but I know aobut some things in Animal Crossing. I'll add Tom Nook, I guess. I'm not sure though...

TeddiursaFan

is a TeddiursaFan
Years
  • Seen Jan 8, 2013
I didn't say to add him; I was just stating that his trophy was in melee which I mentioned because I said I don't know why they didn't add the AC player in brawl. Though, you get to choose what you want to put in because it's your game. After all, we are here to suggest and to help not to take over.

Mitchman

Banned
Years
And dakrai does'nt make an sense. I mean he floats how are you going to control him?
Anyway this looks good and will look awsome if you create it. Hmm characters besides the current foster:
Tag team mario & baby mario!
I don't know why but i always wanted fierce diety link from majora's mask to be in.
Ganon pig form. Not the one we have today but the big pig wariior from yore.

ranger of almia

I herd u liek kipz of mudz.
Years
I got a good idea for a item how a bout a capture styler that wraps rings around the opponent that would immobilize him for a moment,

Game Master

Pokemon:Battle of the Elements
Years
  • Seen Jan 2, 2009
WHOA!!!! Is your age right? If it is I applaud you if you can do it.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 1, 2024
i dont think u should do the misty thing, but thats just my opinion. but how about a new kind of "hands" like Godly hands or something

Years
  • Seen Mar 16, 2010
I think that Golem would be a pretty fun character to use. He'd be a heavy character but he'd have power. He could rip out the ground and chuck it at you and he could cause earthquakes and what not.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 1, 2024
srry, but in my opinion (again) this isnt a game about pokemon but about nintendo characters altogether. and plus u guys are coming up with really random characters like misty and golem. i can understand darkrai as he is popular and such, but these others are way too random

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2018
IDk what sort of sprites you're going to use, but I pledge my alliance! (If by some miracle there DP, inform me ...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back