• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [OOC/SU][T]

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
I should probably post soon
f_-_yuusaku.gif

Claire*

Here's to the crazy ones.
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
I like the new avatar Macho, but it's not very Macho. ;P

I kid. I think it might be time I get a new one. :3

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Awwww, no one likes Umbry-Wolfy?

I made it myself... With someone else's picture... Paint.NET... *mumbles incoherently*

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Guys due to time restraints I'll have to drop out
Spoiler:

I just can't keep up due to league of legends and other things.

Another one who is leaving… sigh, alright then… ^^;; it can't be helped… feel free to return anytime Khawill~

Sapphire Rose

Years
I read it~ c: I was just kidding d:

I should say something right? cx

If ShinyDiamond and Machomuu have posted then I will post the next posts c: I will have LOTS of free time the upcoming week so I should be able to post more ^^

Sapphire Rose

Years
Math teacher decided to troll me guys -_- … I might have to do the post in parts, which means:

Nami and Oz today.

Ryuu tomorrow.

From on tomorrow I will be free again, sorry for the delay.

EDIT: posts can take awhile, I have no internet access on my computer untill in a few hours… had a fight with my stepfather. Really sorry guys, I know I promised i'd post today.

Last edited:

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Hey, where is everyone? I don't such much activity in the RP. If I don't see any posts soon, I'll have to burn you all with my Magma Burst, excluding Nami!

I don't show mercy in my Fang act, so don't mess with the Dragon Emperor.

Khawill

<3
Years
So in my absence I made a picture of Frio's sister
Spoiler:

Its not a great picture, and shows no body, but thats pretty much the gist of her angry face. (Or maybe her "You're pathetic" disappointment face). I'll draw her happy (or content) face later.

The symbol behind her is basically a simplified version of their family's symbol.

Also should I wait for TornZero or just post?

Sapphire Rose

Years
So in my absence I made a picture of Frio's sister
Spoiler:

Its not a great picture, and shows no body, but thats pretty much the gist of her angry face. (Or maybe her "You're pathetic" disappointment face). I'll draw her happy (or content) face later.

The symbol behind her is basically a simplified version of their family's symbol.

Also should I wait for TornZero or just post?

Uhm… just post I guess. I'll ask TornZero to post as soon as possible~ ^^

ShinyDiamond- c-calm down dear~ o3o there is a bit of an inactivity but i'm sure there are good reasons for that ^^ the plot is… maybe a bit boring too and I need to find a way to make it more fun~ c:

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
Nothing boring, actually quite interesting. I have exams next week, if that helps explain my current inactivity. .-.

As a result, I will probably be able to post more that week (oxymoron I know) since when you have exams teachers don't do anything! Or at least it is so in my experience.

Back