• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Just got back with more Christmas shopping done. Yay for progress :D

Also: DGM is an amazing series. However, there's two problems I will openly admit about it: 1- The Mangaka gets sick/breaks something like... every 6-9 months. She's just danger-prone like me. 2- The Yaoi fanbase. Seriously: DGM is notorious for its Yaoitards who squabble over the pairings. And they flame sooooo hard other pairings. I know it's quite a common thing for any series to have Yaoi fans, but... these fans are generally ruthless @_@;;

Last edited:

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years

Richter...RICHTERRRRR!

dahlia-hate%28a%29.gif

dahlia-hate%28b%29.gif

Do. You. Think. You. Were. Cool? Well. Do. You?!

/honestly, he was cool, but in the end, just a wanna-be Abyssion.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

DGM's mangaka is female? ._. /just like FMA; goes to show females can do awesome series too

My favorite defendant so far is Phoenix either Max or Matt. What can I say, Max is ~FABULOUS~ and Matt is a freaking sociopath with a badass scar over one eye.

Is Abyssion an extra boss or is he part of the main storyline?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
103. I'm pretty sure Abyssion's an extra boss if I remember correctly.

And yaoi is nightmare fuel to me, enough said.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I can go either way, being bi and all <3 /actually that prolly doesn't have anything to do with it XD;

But if anything I love yaoi way more than yuri~

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
107. Only time I read a yaoi was when I lost a bet involving a Yugioh match and how long either player can avoid laughing at stupid as hell names like Giant Turtle Who Feeds On Flames.

I really shouldn't have used a Zombie deck against my friend's Burn/Stall build lol.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years

trucy-bounce(c).gif

ROSWELL, I GOT YOUR NOSE BEHIND ONE HAND~!

trucy-pose(a).gif

Ha, no I don't! it was just a magic trick. <3

/now that I got my randomness for today, its tiiime to watch the WWE~

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
109. I haven't seen the WWE since mid 2010, feel like I've missed a lot though.

And I actually recognize that character from a NP issue, name's Trucy if I remember correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back