• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
(Darn. got em mixed up xp)

"Me? I'm actually from Kanto as well. I'm kind of in the same boat. I can recognize a few hoenn pokemon and a bunch of Kanto and Johto Pokemon but that's about it. I'm from Celedon. I've lived there for a pretty long time before coming here..." Mark replied. "Nice to be away from home though. I've always wanted to travel away from it. The city air can really get to you in Celedon... What city did you come from?"

Len shrugged at Alexis' response. "Hmm... Bracers sound pretty good... hehe... I might go for something along those lines!" Len said, feeling his arms as if they had bracers around them. He didn't know of any useful bracer related items though... but maybe just normal bracers would look good on him if it were allowed in battles.

"Heads up. Looks like Mark is talking to Daniel." Len said, pointing toward them.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Daniel Sabrak

Noddingalong idly to what Mark was saying, Daniel was happy that he was glad tocontinue the conversation. He had never been all that good at starting a chaton his own, and this was a welcome release from always standing in the cornerwith nothing to say.

"Really?Celadon? Wow, that's actually kind of close… both Alexis and I are fromVermillion. It's a seaside town, so the air is really fresh, and there's somevery nice beaches.. but I know what you mean. It's nice to finally be away fromhome. Alexis and I-" He pointed towards the Raichu briefly. "-always wentaround in the nearby areas, exploring and just… adventuring, I guess. It's niceto finally be out in the world."

Afterfinishing his little speech, he smiled sheepishly, lifting a hand to rub hisarm. He looked rather embarrassed, having said more than he planned to. He hadn'tthought of saying so much about himself so quickly.

Alexisnodded her head while looking over Len rubbing his arms. "I definitely thinksomething like that would fit you, maybe even make you look stronger."

As Lenpointed, she glanced up towards Daniel and Mark talking, a smile spreading onher lips, her tail wavering through the air behind her while her ears twitched.

"Awh, maybethey're already making friends? That'd be nice." She continued smiling, nowseeming cheerful as she wriggled her rather large feet while looking back up atLen, tilting her head to the side.

"Hmh… whatkind of held item do you think would look nice on me? I have no idea what kindof items are out there…"

pokepokemo

The RPing Challenger!
Years
"Alrighty, turn to page 23 to get a good look at what I prefer to use when mining. It includes a basic pickaxe, a high-powered drill with an
aluminium tip, and a hard hat. That's the basic equipment I bring anyway."
Byron grabbed a big sack full of rocks with a peculiar shine on them. Gen thought to himslef and thought about what it might be for, might be for throwing in the safari zone secretly........

The rugged teacher took a rock and smashed it onto the class floor. Gen gasped, he thought that Byron had gone mad! Just when Gen thought his teacher finally turned into a nutcase, Byron said something.

"See that shiny thing there, where I threw the rock? That's an ore. What ore, I have no idea about, might be pewter, aluminium, silver, bronze, gold, iron, platinum, you name it, though I prefer you don't."
Byron continued to give each student a chunk of rock as big as their head.
"Get a little mini pickaxe at my table and start extracting ore from it! I personally checked to make sure each has an unknown ore"

Gen walked up and got himslef a pickaxe. He then started smashing the rocks.

Megaman765

Years
"Ah... Kanto is a nice place to be around. I've personally been interested in exploring Johto a bit one day. Maybe I'll go there after I take on the Kanto gyms... worth a shot I suppose. I'm still developing my team a bit. I think after this whole business in the swamp I'll try to catch another Pokemon. I need one more to complete my team." Mark said. "Still, funny that we lived so close to each other back in Kanto."

Len scratched his side, almost giving off a bit of a blush. "Ha, thanks. I bet it would make me look stronger. I should see about getting something like that!" Len said. He then observed Alexis, thinking of what she would look good with. He walked around her trying to get an image of what kind of item she'd look good with.

"Hmm... for some reason I bet some kind of scarf would look good on you. Seems a bit common but it works. I don't know alot of hold items myself... I bet there's way too much of them." Len said.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Daniel Sabrak​

Daniel's face lighted up at the sound of exploration, nodding his head eagerly along. This guy seemed pretty cool, wanting to travel around the place just as much as Daniel did.

"You're planning on taking on the gyms? Wow… it does seem like you've got a lot of Pokémon, so I'm sure you'll do great! I might head to Johto and explore as well… maybe even one of the other regions, like Unova or something… but I don't know if I'd be challenging gyms. I kind of just want to see new areas, meet new Pokémon and maybe draw a couple of them, you know?"

He went quiet a bit, thinking about how he had been wanting to try and catch a Pokémon of his own for a while, though he didn't feel it was the right thing to talk about right now. He eventually smiled and nodded his head.

"Yeah, it is. At least I've got that in common with someone here. Have you been at the academy for long?"

Meanwhile, Alexis smiled and nodded up at Len as he flexed a little, imagining himself with the armbands. "I'm sure it would." She said before going quiet, turning her head slowly as he walked around her, her ears wobbling a little, becoming a little alert without even realizing it, by him moving around her.

"A scarf..?" she tilted her head questioningly and looked down herself, lifting her paws to rub her neck a little. She wasn't like the male, somewhat chubby Raichu, she was actually rather lean, due to Daniel and her's extensive training. She eventually smiled warmly and looked up again, lowering her paws to rest on her belly once more.

"Yeah, I think you might be right! I'll see if I can get Daniel to find me one… has to be something pretty, though. And yeah, I'm sure there's loads out there… probably both boxes and hats… oh! Maybe even a pair of gloves of some kind?"

Megaman765

Years
Mark nodded. "Yeah sounds like fun. I think you need a few badges to travel out to certain areas though. Probobly just as a sign of proof that you can handle yourself away from your home region or something. I might go to the mountains to find a ground pokemon or something. Two of my Pokemon are vulnerable to electricity so I need something to counter that." Mark said. "Oh! Speaking of which, hows that picture coming along? I bet my Pokemon would love a picture of their selves in it... did you finish it yet?" He asked.

Len chuckled when Alexis mentioned possibly getting gloves. Len pictured a scarf or hat would look nice on Raichu. He could hardly believe they were talking about accessories to wear... the conversation seems to be going all sorts of directions. Len held onto her hand and looked at it.

"Hehe. If you can find a glove that dosn't have fingers in it I bet it'd look pretty good on you. Ya might have trouble finding a pair though." Len said, letting go of her hand. "I'd get different gloves myself if these weren't part of my body." He continued, attempting to tug them off again with little success.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Daniel Sabrak​

"Really? Awh man… I guess I need to start planning for that, then…" he said at Mark's mention of badges, causing Daniel to lift a hand, rubbing his cheek thoughtfully. He blinked a little and glanced towards Mark at his question, looking back at his pack where he had placed the drawing.

"Oh, uhm… no, I kind of packed it away when the teacher came in…" he glanced up at the teacher, talking to the other students and generally preparing to head out, as slowly as this was going. He gave a small shrug and reached back to his pack, unzipping it.

"Well, I guess it can't hurt working a little on it now… if you want, you can have it when I'm done? I've got more than enough, and I can easily make another." He said as he fished out the large notebook, sitting himself down on a chair near Mark as he placed the book on his leg after having placed it across his other leg, fiddling with his pack before pulling out a couple of pencils and an eraser.

As he began scribbling, he did so slowly at first, starting to get more fluid strokes, looking just a little concentrated, occasionally looking up at the different Pokémon still in the room. "I've always loved drawing Pokémon… it's nice and relaxing, and there's so many different kinds, it's really fun to try and get them down on paper properly… sometimes, I even colour my drawings, though that usually takes a week or so in total… do you have any kind of hobbies, other than Pokémon?"

Alexis seemed rather content with chattering away mindlessly with Len. At least it was something to do to pass the time until they headed out. And Len was a really nice guy.

"Heh, probably. Maybe you could have them on, like a double pair? Would make your punches stronger! But… I think a scarf is probably a good idea. Maybe a red or a yellow one… hmh."

She went quiet for a bit, contemplating the choices of colours before snapping back to reality, shaking her head a little. "Sorry about that, I got a little lost in thought. Say… have you guys and Mark had a lot of fights here? How tough are the others who live here?"

Gold19

Yes, I'm that One Guy
Years
Dante

Dante got up from his set and went over to the table to grab a book. Then he went back to his set and opened the book to page 21 and then to page 23. From reading what he had to read, Dante made out as much of mining and the use of a pickaxe. Soon after Dante heard a thud which made him look up to see a rock in chucks on the floor. Then, Dante saw Byron come over and placed a rock on his desk. After that, Dante saw Gen get up to grab a pickaxe.

So, we need to get a pickaxe, Dante thought.

Then, Dante got up himself and went over to get a pickaxe. After getting a pickaxe, Dante went back to to set and with the pickaxe in both hands and started to take careful whacks at the rock.

Megaman765

Years
Mark watched Daniel sketch on his notebook. He was surprised at how well it was coming out... heck he even offered to give him a copy! Then he asked if he had any other hobbies besides pokemon... hrm... he never really thought about it before... that was surely something to think about...

"Well... I guess film making is something I've kinda thought about... it seems like an interesting career... I dunno if I'd really get into it though... but still, I like how the drawing is coming along. Pokemon doesn't have to all be about battling after all. It can be for all sorts of hobbies... like drawing! Pokemon artwork... sounds neat." Mark said.

Len laughed as Alexis quickly got lost in thought after the mention of a scarf.

"Hrm... well they all vary. There's alot of experts around here but plenty of newbies as well. There's this one friend of Mark's called Valorie. She's one of the best in the school as far as we know. She owns a Dragonite! I actually thought her when she was a dratini... and lemme tell ya, that was one well trained dragon!" Len said. He lost that battle as well but it was still a darn good battle. He didn't mind it so much that time.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Daniel Sabrak​

Daniel nodded, glancing up at Mark briefly to show that he was actually listening before tilting the notepad a little to let Mark follow along with the process. He was outlining the Zorua who had been sitting with its side to the group.

"Oh, it is! It's a lot of fun to draw Pokémon, especially when they try to pose. Some of them can get really, really shy, and others are just all up over me. But film making would be fun too! You could make one with your Pokémon, if just you had a good story and a camera! I bet you could even film it here on the island. I'm sure the computers at the Suicune dorm has some kind of software for editing."

Alexis' eyes widened at the sound of a Dratini evolving into a Dragonite during its stay on the school. She lifted a paw to rub the side of her neck while thinking about what kind of opponents she could get to fighting.

"Wow… she sounds like a pretty amazing trainer. Daniel told me that he's always wanted to draw a Dratini or a Dragonair because of its form and grace, I think he said… but he doesn't want to draw one without having something to look after. He thinks drawing after a picture in a book is cheating."

She shrugged faintly, clearly not understanding the problem, but still seemed to stay on Daniel's side on the matter. She then smiled up at Len again, lifting her paw to rub the back of her nose briefly.

"Still, I'm sure you'll do well in your next battle! Just trust in Mark and give it your all, and you're good, right?"

Megaman765

Years
"Heh... yeah... but it's just an interest... I don't think I'd get into it... but I guess I could give it a shot someday..." Mark said, scratching his neck a bit. Something he thought about doing was becoming a Gym Leader. A job to be an obstacle in other's journeys around the regions, yet also be an overseer of the city. It'd be quite a burden but hey it was worth a shot. Still... he was losing confidence in his ability to battle... no he couldn't give up. He had fun doing this after all!

"Eh... I figured maybe inventing was something I could look into... but I'm hardly organized enough for that I think." He added.

"Oh yeah! She sure is! From what I hear... Mark actually has a crush on her... but stuff seeme to pop up and he's not even sure if he should tell her that he even likes her... as obvious as it may be... kinda hoping he sorts things out. She's a nice girl after all..." Len said, looking at Mark as he chatted with Daniel. Len decided to lay on his back once again.

"Yeah... dunno when my next battle is gonna be honestly... Doubt anyone will wanna battle a poliwhirl who's spent a half hour in a swamp. The smell would knock them out before I could land a punch! Hehehe..." Len said.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
At Byron's order, Maxwell gently flipped to page 23. Unfortunately it wasn't much more interesting than page 21. He actually skimmed through it a bit, just glancing a bit at the text and the pictures that were described.

Suddenly, a loud noise resembling a boulder getting crushed reached Maxwell's ears. It made him quickly pull his head back in an effort to try to dodge whatever projectile might be coming towards him. Of course there was no projectile whatsoever and the only thing this manuever resulted in was making Slackey lose his balance. The Slakoth then proceeded to come tumbling down from Maxwell's head and eventually hitting the floor.

"Sla..."[Help...] he said. The poor creature had gotten the air knocked out of him. Maxwell turned the chair around with a mix of amusement and worry in his face. Even though it was unfortunate for Slackey to fall down like that, it looked pretty darn comedical.

"Oh, Slackey..." Maxwell chuckled, "How you always manage to entertain me, wheter it's intentional or not." he placed the somewhat annoyed Slakoth on his head again and proceeded to see what was currently going on. Apparently, Byron had smashed a rock against the class floor in an attempt to teach the children about ores. Huh. Some teachers sure had their methods... Maxwell looked at Dante and saw that he was busy trying to break a rock apart with his pickaxe. Same thing with Gen.

Maxwell shrugged and walked up to the desk, swiping a rock and a pickaxe. Were they really allowed to do this kind of thing? Granted, Byron was the teacher and currently in charge of their... well, teaching. But there had to be certain limits to what was counted as "teaching". Although it didn't bother Maxwell any more than it bothered Slackey, he still thought a bit about it before hammering away at the rock.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Daniel Sabrak​

Daniel nodded a few times, glancing up a little more now. Mark didn't really seem to know what he wanted to do. He seemed kind of lost on that point. But, he'd find out sometime, just like Daniel did. He smiled, pausing with the scribbling to give Mark's arm a little pat.

"I'm sure you'll figure something out sometime. You just have to wait and take it one step at a time! I did that, and I've decided that I want to be a traveler. Moving around from region to region, seeing new sights, drawing new Pokémon and places… of course, I'd have to earn money… but I think I could do that from selling drawings or helping people out with chores, right?"

Alexis' ears perked somewhat, a small snicker escaping her. "Awh, he's got a crush on her? That's cute! I'm sure he'll find the courage to tell her sometime. He could even get Daniel to help him." She said, though making it clear that she was joking, a small giggle erupting from her while glancing up at the two.

She turned back to Len as he lied down on his back, shaking her head a little. "Awh, don't say that. You'll just need a little bath and you're as good as ever! Much worse with me, since a stench like that sticks to your fur, even if you aren't –in- the swamp itself. And hey, if the stench would knock them out, it'd mean you would win, right?" she said with a smirk.

Megaman765

Years
"Yeah. Making money off of what you like seems like a good way to make a living. If your good at it then why not?" Mark replied. Film... inventing... guess that was why he was in a school. To try a bunch of different stuff. Then again, the academy was mostly for training Pokemon which is what he wanted to learn anyways.

Len didn't budge from his position but still listened to Alexis.

"Ah... I don't think he needs help. I'm sure he's going to do it eventually. Some stuff just happened that kept it from happening. Kind of a private topic." Len said.

"haha, Yeah. I could just spray some water on myself. Heck I doubt that the stink would stick with me anyways. I'm mostly all skin anyways. I'm practicly naked. Hahaha..." Len joked. "I'm sure a good spray from water gun would be enough to get the stench out of your fur if it ever resorted to that." Len said. He quick sat up.

"But luckily I won't have to resort to that since you won't be falling in the swamp! You can rely on me!" Len said confidently.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Daniel Sabrak​

"Yeah, that's what I'm thinking. Or… well, hoping. I don't know how many people would pay for random sketches, and if I'll be travelling… mnh. W-well, that doesn't matter right now anyway. Need to take things one step at a time, right? Heh.."

He smiled a little to himself, rather than to Mark, although it was pointed towards him. He had always wanted to go adventuring, but he wouldn't start planning everything out right away. There was so many things he couldn't be sure of would still be there in a few years from now. So instead, he continued scribbling along quietly, the outline of the Zorua now complete, he continued to sketch up the other Pokémon more thoroughly, his brows furrowing a little in concentration.

Alexis nodded a few times in understanding. No one could rush something like love, though she wasn't sure if it worked the same way between humans as it did with Pokémon. She then proceeded to giggle at his joke, placing her paws on her feet.

"It's actually –really- tough to get a stench properly out of fur. It's not just a matter of washing away the yucky stuff, it just… sticks." She shuddered a little, remembering how a Gloom had at one point hit her with a foul smelling odor, which had almost made Daniel pass out several times while she tried to clean it out.

She smiled as Len sat up and promised to keep her safe from 'harm', nodding her head quickly. "I'm sure you will! And I'll make sure to keep you and the others safe, meanwhile. As I said, I have more than electricity to defend myself with." Winking knowingly, her tail swiped through the air again.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Brian

Bri sighed and clutched the rails on the boat. Duster grinned and patted his back with a smile.

"Don't worry Bri! We'll be there soon!" she said with a grin. Bri nodded at his Minccino, though right now he was turning slightly green. He was getting a little seasick, but the island was in sight. Soon he would be with all of his friends again. He sighed, remembering what had made him leave. Somehow, his mother found out about the dangerous things that he had been involved in, such as he and his friends being attacked in the forest, or getting hurt in the Abandoned Lugia dorm. Still, there was no place he would rather be right now. Except off of this boat! A crash came from behind him, and the eleven year old turned around. Thyme was glaring at Sprinkles, who was being held back by Drizzle.

"What did you say!?" Sprinkles growled. He pulled against Drizzle, who chuckled. Thyme regarded Sprinkles with an annoyed look.

"I said you weren't ever going to be able to beat me. And you won't!" she said firmly, her arms crossing over her chest. Bri walked toward the scuffle, limping a little, but otherwise unhindered.

"Guys, come on... We don't want to be fighting each other..." he said quietly, crossing his arms over his chest. Thyme scowled and climbed up to his shoulder.

"Tell that to him!" she said boredly. Sprinkles growled and Drizzle set him down. He smirked and winked at Bri, who shrugged.

"So, what are you going to do when we get back!?" Duster exclaimed happily, her tail twitching as she grinned up at Brian.

"I don't know... Maybe go hang out with Skye or Mark... Or find Nova. I wish I hadn't had to leave him, but I had no choice... I just hope he's ok..." Bri said. That was one of the things that got him so urgent about comiong back. Nova had been out training with no way to find him. So Bri had been forced to leave. He and his mother had gotten into a bit of an arguement, and at Thyme's urging, he set off on his own as a trainer, something that anyone over the age of ten is allowed to do. Without a way to get back, as his parents weren't going to help, he turned to the one thing he loathed. He began to battle the trainers around Slateport City until he had enough money to buy himself a boat ticket to Oak Island. The boat pulled up to the docks, and he strode quickly until he reached dry land again.

"Oh thank goodness! I thought I was going to die!" Bri said as Sprinkles and Drizzle followed him and Duster.

"Buff! Play!" Bouncy said, peeking her head out of his bag. Frost was still in his pokeball, not wanting to come out. though he never said anything, Bri thought that maybe the Sneasel did not like the ocean. And as for Leena...

"Mwehehee!" she cried out, floating through a wall. a loud siren occured on the boat, and Leena laughed again.

"Leena, what did you do now?" Thyme said, scowling at the Misdreavus. But Leena wasn't answering her questions. Bri shrugged and began walking toward his dorm to get his room set up again. He could find his friends later.

Nova

On a cliff on the side of a mountain, a young growlithe and even younger vulpix were being circled by a pack of Hondour.

"This is our turf! Get you and that scrawny excuse for a beta out of here, or else!" the lead Houndour barked. the growlithe smiled and shook his head, growling at all three houndour with a tone that would make most grown men freeze. Vulpix was also growling as the three Houndour circled them.

"Yeah, no." Nova said, smirking as he watched the pokemon.

"Some pack you've got there!" one of them barked, and Vulpix took a step forward.

"Leave it. It's not worth the effort." Nova said. the lead Houndour was fed up with waiting and lunged at Nova, who leapt to the side and clamped his flaming jaws on the dog's leg, lifting it up and forcing the leader to the ground. With a snarl, the other two attacked, dashing forward. Vulpix slid away with his Quick Attack, and Nova dova into the earth with Dig. He was loving these new moves of his. He'd have to thank Rama's human again later.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years

Valorie Ryder​

Valorie just sort of stood there for a moment looking somewhat frustrated. She was being asked to throw a punch again. She honestly just wasn't good at it, and she knew it. It stemmed partially from unwillingness. One can't punch their fullest until they're mentally willing to accept the consequences of such a deadly blow hitting their target, and when the target is another person serious moral walls are raised.

....And that is why the bad guys always win fistfights and why the police don't engage in them, kids! ;o

To keep it simple though, Valorie was not the kind of person who could be asked to physically and directly hurt someone, making her more or less incompetent when combined with her lack of practice.

Making a fist, she looked vaguely at Ruby and just sort of found herself ... torn. A part of her found that she couldn't do it. She had difficulty accepting that this was 'practice'. Her entire expression was one of frustration and discomfort. Despite this after a moment Valorie threw a punch at Ruby. It was lacking in strength or overall speed, making it weak and rather telegraphed very much like the punch she had thrown at the teacher.

Olivia Wolf​

Olivia was surverying the vast possibilities of the island when a familiar voice distracted her from her thoughts. When she turned her head it was impressive to see her hair, y'know, /move/. It was just so /long/ it was perhaps difficult to imagine being real.

Regardless, she turned her head and smiled lightly at Kenshin, proceeding to turn all the way towards him and close the small distance between them.

"Hey Kenshin! I was just about to head out and explore~ Were you heading out too? I hope you brought lots of potions or berries."

She said the last part in a rather matter-o-fact, sagelike manner.

Elizabeth​

And then the metal clasp on Takumi's eraser went missing. Elizabeth turned the pokeball around in her hand, looking at it for herself for a brief moment before turning it back around and holding it up to the class, ball wide open for them to observe. The ball's insides were familiarly hollow, but the technology was significantly more primitive and unique than the mass-produced pokeballs trainers used in the modern day. When she spoke, her words still came a bit sluggishly, as usual.

"--...You can see that t-the ball is different on the insides too... Pokeballs like this one--um...they can catch Pokemon without weakening them first."

She of course was trying to give perspective on how much more effective the ball was at it's job. Perhaps it had something to do with the locking mechanism? Perhaps it was also one of the balls fabled to have mystical powers. She mentioned nothing of mystical powers however. Rather, she moved to one of the students sitting up in front of the class and hesitantly handed the boy the still opened ball.

"E-everyone should get a chance to see it up close."

Meanwhile, Elizabeth's meowth did not seem particularly concerned regarding what was going on. This was a pokemon with a very high understanding of the human language, so he more or less understood what was going on perfectly. Rather, he chose to find himself an empty desk to hop up on and curled up for a nap.

Hilda​

Hilda nodded slowly to herself.

"Alright, well, we're about to get going. Just let me grab this and--.."

She moved to grab a bag that had been resting behind what appeared to have been the standard teacher's desk in a room. It appeared to be full of something not overly heavy.

"Alright! Now we're headed off. Don't let anyone get lost."

A hint of seriousness entered her tone, but it was clear they were ready to begin. Thus, Hilda would proceed to lead the group out of the school, and assuming no hilarious dramatics occurred on the walk they would arrive near the border of what would be called the swamplands before long. They hadn't quite gotten into them, but surrounding area showed signs of being a bit marshy at this point. (That's called a timeskip, and it's meant to help move things along in the absence of my competence. ><) At this point Hilda, who'd taken to riding casually on Darmanitan's back, looks behind her and began to speak.

"This is it guys. If you don't have your boots or aren't riding a pokemon, you should change that now. This is the last chance..."

Her gaze shifted back to the swamplands, eyeing the landscape with mild distrust. Not that the landscape deserved any less.

Kikpanther

Not a beginner that's for sure
Years
Austin smiled as it was confirmed that--yes indeedy!--it was an old pokeball. Heh. If the rest of the questions would be that easy then he'd breeze through this class! He wouldn't even need Smart Kid, whatever his name was. Hm. Maybe he should ask sometime.

Their teacher released a pokemon from the pokeball then. Released one! He didn't know that thing was still operable. How long had that pokemon been in there? That... Whatever it was. He looked down at the catpokemon that kind of strolled towards the class. Their teacher scolded it, calling it Meowth. He assumed that was what it was. Austin had never seen a Meowth before and, for a good while, could not take his eyes off of it. He looked at the coin-medallion thing on its head and, for a moment, wanted to touch it.

Hearing more speech, Austin looked back to the front of the class. The pokeball was being explained. It looked... Different inside, naturally. It didn't seem as technological. It looked primitive, just as it should have. After she finished explaining, the ball was handed to Austin. He looked down into it, eyed it, turned it around, poked at the dial. One thing didn't quite come to him.

He looked at Elizabeth, "If these catch pokemon better, then why don't we still use them?" It was probably a pain not only in the butt, but the wrist to crank this little dial thing all the time, but if it was catching better, why fix it? This pokeball probably didn't let your pokemon pop out all willynilly like his did. Pokemon would probably appreciate it more if you didn't beat them up before you pegged them with a metal ball too.

Megaman765

Years
Len gave off a playful laugh in repsponse to Alexis. They'd work well together surely... Alexis was depending on him after all! Finally, everyone started to get moving to the swamp. Finally it was time to head off. He figured he could walk there... but why not get a bit of exercise first? He walked closer to Alexis and then turned his back, putting his hands behind him so that she could jump on.

"Hop on Alexis! I figure I may as well get used to this and get a bit of exercise! What do ya say?" Len said.

---

Mark heard Hilda announce that it was time to head out to the swamp at last. He looked back at Daniel and got up from his chair, waiting for him of course.

"Guess it's time to head out. I'm kinda hoping I don't stink too much... I gotta remind myself to take a bath or a shower after this before heading up to the mountains... I'll scare away all the pokemon if I don't. Hahaha.." Mark joked.

Snype's ears twitched as the class started to head out. He gave Flora a bit of a side hug.

"Well Flora! It was good chatting with ya! But the Swamp is calling! I'll see ya around then!" Snype said before running over to Mark and jumping onto his shoulder, waving a bit to Daniel

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Alexis' ears twitched slightly and she glanced up as the teacher had said something, and the kids were now starting to pack up and get ready to head out. She looked up at Len who was approaching her, turning around and offering her a ride.

She snickered softly, not taking long to think about it. "Well, if it'll help you to get some exercise, sure!" she said cheerfully before lowering down and jumping up, resting her paws on his paw to grab onto his slick skin, her feet resting on his hands as she peeked out over his head, looking down at him slightly worriedly. "Do tell me if I get too heavy, and I'll jump down, okay?"

Daniel looked up as Hilda began speaking again and then quickly got to working on packing everything up. He fumbled with his pens and the eraser before managing to pack everything up into his pack and stood up. To his relief, he'd seen that Mark was waiting for him, which caused him to smile a faint bit.

"Heh, I'll try to remind you! You're headed up in the mountains later? How come?" he asked, his brows raised, noticing the purple Pokémon jump onto his shoulder and waving at him, grinning all the while. Daniel smiled a little uncertainly and lifted a hand to wave back before grasping the straps of his pack and headed out along with Mark and the others, following Mark's tempo rather than Hilda's.

Back