• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon PurpleRose

Status
Not open for further replies.

UtopiaRay

Pokemon Champion
Years
Hi Pokecommunity!
My name is UtopiaRay and I am a new member here and I will like to present my Hack Pokemon PurpleRose!

Story:
You play as a boy named Marvin who moves to the region of Emilia,Marvin starts out in Petal Village a new trainer who didn't know that much about Pokemon.He meets new friends in Petal Village, Anthony who lives in Kanto but came over to Emilia for more training and Arielle who lives in the neighborhood. Marvin, who likes a TV Show called Cardfight Vanguard is exited to see the stars of the show travelling to Emilia. Marvin is now eager to see these guys and challenge them. During this time an evil threat called the Red Nova's started taking over Emilia's Capital Cites, they were rumored to be the strongest Pokemon trainers in the world, and they plan to take over the Region of Emilia and claim it as their own! Emilia Police tried their best to take down the Red Nova's but they failed. Marvin along with the help of his friends they will set out on one of the hardest Journeys in Pokemon History.

Screenshots:
052db84ccb4f10b96260db2827510611-d5kzlof.png
pokemon_purplerose___nighttime__by_utopiaray-d5ojsrg.png

pokemon_purplerose___battle_interface_changed_by_utopiaray-d5ovykr.png
pokemon_purplerose___battle_interface_changed_2_by_utopiaray-d5ovyra.png

pokemon_purplerose___trees_change_by_utopiaray-d5ojsa5.png
pokemon_rose__luna_forest__by_utopiaray-d5kzm15.png

pokemon_purplerose___willow_harbor_by_utopiaray-d5p8fxs.png
pokemon_purplerose___pokemon_center_by_utopiaray-d5p8fgn.png

Credits:
Project Marnian Region Tileset : By WesleyFG
Old Tiles And New Tileset: By Kyledove
Koder Complication Tileset: By Koder
Tilesets From W.A.H: Peyi,Javs,Zein,Cope
FR-DP Text Patch - diegoisawesome
Animation Code - altariaking
Main Character Sprite - Me
Nintendo: Sprites
Day and Night System: By Mastermind X
Tool Makers (Without them this hack wouldn't be possible!)

Downloads:
None YET :(

Notes:
Anyone who is willing to team up with me and help me in this hack is accepted! This is the first time I ever posted a hack and I really want some help on this to make his hack really "strong", For people who like to play this Rom Hack! It's greatly appreciated!

Last edited:

Leafgreen2itsmyidea

Pokémon Master
Years
  • Seen Sep 30, 2013
Goed heck, I Laik tie tails but not al of dem,Som of thi graficks ar not goed
storilain loeks goed
(iam stil leurning englisch)

AmazingCharizard

Pokemon Rocket Strike creator
Years
Personally I dont like the look of the character. You could also improve the mapping. The story sounds a bit usual. Still looking forward to play this.

Edward Newgate

Everyone is a child of the sea
Years
I like the idea of this hack, and the screenshots look promising :)!

Keep up the work!
and if you need someone to help with the storyline, I can assist you. I can't help you with mapping though as I'm pretty busy :$

socko

[i]VERY ANGER!!![/i]
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 18, 2020
The graphics are nice thou the trees are not really nice and the grass (Grass, not Bush.) needs to be recolored. The OW also lacks abit of shadowing. How bout adding 3 shades of blue to the hair instead of 2? The rest are fine, you should add more details to the storyline. Overall, I'll give it a 7/10. Good luck!

Volcanix769

Known as the Quilava Guy!
Years
I agree with the rest. The hair and the battle bar once it shows options of the Pokemon, it's too bright and they don't blend. I prefer working on a few other things despite those things I mentioned.

PokemonMasters

Always Remember Forever&After
Years
The storyline is errr... well to plain. I want to know more since I can't tell anything based on the screens. The hp bars and textbox are too pink-purple and very bright. Same with the grass/tree palette. You should change it a bit.. And for the mapping, it needs improvement. On the first screen, the houses are too close to each other. Not much room for movement. And on the other screens , they are to empty. Based on the 5th screen, I think that the Pokecenter and Pokemart are the same building but recolored which is not really a good idea. Its better if you just combine both like in B/2. And the water. You put too much water that shows off the reflection. The heroes overworld looks cool. Well, that's pretty much it. I wish you the best of luck on this hack ;)

UtopiaRay

Pokemon Champion
Years
I will try to improve this, and i find that the Pink is a "Shocking" Colour, also with the maps i will try my best to improve that too. I will be changing a bunch of stuff and get some new screenshots out there.

On the backsprite of the main character, the hair originally had 4 shades of blue, but when i decreased the colour depth on irfanview it made it two shades, i will try to Improve it a bit and its appearance overall.

Last edited by a moderator:

socko

[i]VERY ANGER!!![/i]
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 18, 2020
That Pokemon Center looks too empty. Try insertin tables :)

Piplup - Hacker

Scripter
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 2, 2014
Some of the tiles look a bit too boxy, especially the round tree. This storyline could also use some improvement, or atleast more details. Include things about the evil people, what they do and why. Also, what made you and your friends want to take down evil? Did something happen to you and your friends personally?
A list of features would be helpful as well.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
Please don't revive threads that have been quiet for multiple years =) closed x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back