• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What color is Geodude?

Geodude's Color... Grey or Brown?

• Grey

Votes: 19 51.4%
  • Brown

Votes: 18 48.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

zephadus

Trainer upset about # of PKMN
Years
What color is Geodude?
I've seen him in grey and brown.
If it were up to you, what color would Geodude be?
Grey or Brown?

Wing Zero

استاذ عن
Years
if it were up to me id have to say GRAY, only because thats the ONLY way ive seen him ever...this is kinda a weird thread, but its cool ~_^

zephadus

Trainer upset about # of PKMN
Years
Yeah, who would expect a thread like this, huh? lol
I'm thinkin' that maybe I could make some sort of game out of this somehow...
Maybe I could make polls for certain Pok?mon's colors, then draw them that way and see what they look like... That might be fun for a while... lol

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
Years
i dont see Light Tangerine anywhere... T_T XD j/k i say grey cause brown Geodude...theres 2 ways he coulda gotten that way 1)rolling in mud, or 2) rolling in...well ya know XD

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
Sapphire Latios said:
i dont see Light Tangerine anywhere... T_T XD j/k i say grey cause brown Geodude...theres 2 ways he coulda gotten that way 1)rolling in mud, or 2) rolling in...well ya know XD

Lol I was going to say Lime Green... @_@ What.. It could happen lol.. *gets neon paint and paints Scott same color as Geodude*... hehe YOU LOOK LIKE A Lime! :) Yummy Dude

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
It's debatable...at times I see him as grey, and others as brown...but more often than not, he's looked brown to me. Even if I wasn't sure, I'd go with brown anyway since Graveler and Golem are both brown as well and because I can't recall any grey ground-type pokemon off the top of my head :P

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
Chairman Kaga said:
It's debatable...at times I see him as grey, and others as brown...but more often than not, he's looked brown to me. Even if I wasn't sure, I'd go with brown anyway since Graveler and Golem are both brown as well and because I can't recall any grey ground-type pokemon off the top of my head :P

In the Older Pictures (Before GS series) he was rather grey, as were all his evolutions. Im thinking gray. But then again, In The More Recent Games he became browner, So I guess he's brown..

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
Years
Or it iz a new spezies o' Geodude! XD *drops the accent* lol lime green? it could happen, make Geodude rub grass long enough till he has a giant grass stain over his body XD

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
Sapphire Latios said:
Or it iz a new spezies o' Geodude! XD *drops the accent* lol lime green? it could happen, make Geodude rub grass long enough till he has a giant grass stain over his body XD

LOL But I thought Geodude was allergic to Grass and stuff lol. WAIT!!!

Once upon a time, Geodude and a Roselia lived together. Everyother pokemon died, and Geodude was hungry... So Guess what? He Ate Roselia and it made him sick... He Turned green, and he stayed like that forever..
The End :)

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 19, 2011
Geodude is brown, check www.pokemon.com then go to the pokedex and find Geodue's picture, he is a brownish color with a grey shade.

AJHalliwell

Forrest Green Gym- Person
Years
Isn't it possable Geodude are like Humans? They come in many colors! (Dark, Tanned, white, pale) Ya know.
Then there's another possibility, maybe Geodude are like humans another way. Maybe when he's brown, it means he's getting tanned! (Like humans tan in the sun) That would explain why he went from grey, to progressivly browner. (He's more of a tan on avarage).
And to evolve, you have to battle right? So he goes out and battles in the sun turning Brown!
What I'm trying to say (Yes, I do occasionally have points somewhere in my ramblings) Geodude was greyest in his first episode, in which since brock couldn't leave his family, he probably didn't leave the inside of that gym often! So he was pale (grey). Then he joined ash, and was used in the sun more often! So he got tanned! OMG, what a lame excuse. Sorry, I've been awake to many hours in a row 'n.n
I said brown.

Back