• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New World Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZxC Mirai

Huh?
Years
Can you give me an example first otherwise you'll stay a scripter. Ray and I have pretty strict guidelines with our spriters so show us what you got! :D

UYhmmmm i dont have anymore Proof Right now Sorry xD

2nd time Reformatted my PC :(

but give me an exmaple of a sprite that i will make..

and i will do all i can :)

Speedster

The Unknown
Years
Hey everybody we got some big updates. First off, thanks to our excellent ASM member, sonic1, we are close to inserting the world map. Here is a video showing how the maps will work out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_bsHWZCEDI The scripts will most likely be turned into level scripts. So as you walk to a new region of the world map a new world map will appear. Next off, if you check the first post you'll see that we are working on the fakedex. Not all sprites are included yet and it will be updated constantly. If you guys have ideas you might want to share say so.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
Thought of announcing the legendaries:

150Xorath-1.png

Xo'rath

and

149Cyranion-1.png

Cyranion

XxXRy0MaEcHiZenXxX

PokeHacker!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 25, 2013
Sorry For The Inactive We Have A Retreat And A Christmas Party And So The Sprite Has Arrived!! I Will Do It Now...

Speedster

The Unknown
Years
Sorry For The Inactive We Have A Retreat And A Christmas Party And So The Sprite Has Arrived!! I Will Do It Now...

Now I feel bad for nagging you about the userbar. Next time just tell me. Also if no one has noticed the userbars have been added to the first post. Along with a new section of "Updates" which will show who has the current patch and other things.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
I've made the first town and route, and I'd post it if it wasn't revealing way too much about the hack, lol

But if I have Speedy's permission, k then.

Speedster

The Unknown
Years
I've made the first town and route, and I'd post it if it wasn't revealing way too much about the hack, lol

But if I have Speedy's permission, k then.

Ray and I have discussed it and we will not release the maps to everyone.... for now.... Soon we will have a progressing thread hack up as soon as we finish 2 or so more maps and add some scripts and other things!

Years
Skill(s):Advanced Scripting/Music Composing/Music Insertion
Proof Of Work:You've seen/heard it but here it is:
Spoiler:

Obviously the music is private.
Experience:You already know.
Time Zone:GMT-1, England
Contact Info (Optional):[email protected] (you have it)

Speedster

The Unknown
Years
Skill(s):Advanced Scripting/Music Composing/Music Insertion
Proof Of Work:You've seen/heard it but here it is:
Spoiler:

Obviously the music is private.
Experience:You already know.
Time Zone:GMT-1, England
Contact Info (Optional):[email protected] (you have it)
Accepted of course. Hopefully I'll be ready to have you script tommorow.

Lyzak

wishes he had a Hacking Team
Years
  • Seen Jan 19, 2012
Perhaps I'm late to the party, but I wanted to warn you that both of your maps are built on resolutions too large for FireRed's map (or the game screen!). Maps have to be 24 tiles wide and 18 tiles tall - There are also buffer regions 2 tiles thick on the top, and one tile thick on the bottom, left and right where the game cursor cannot move.

Good luck, btw!

EDIT
Blast it, Tesbi - I was considering asking if you'd consider being a part of my hack project. Oh well, too slow, I guess XD

Last edited:

Speedster

The Unknown
Years
Perhaps I'm late to the party, but I wanted to warn you that both of your maps are built on resolutions too large for FireRed's map (or the game screen!). Maps have to be 24 tiles wide and 18 tiles tall - There are also buffer regions 2 tiles thick on the top, and one tile thick on the bottom, left and right where the game cursor cannot move.

Good luck, btw!

EDIT
Blast it, Tesbi - I was considering asking if you'd consider being a part of my hack project. Oh well, too slow, I guess XD
Well as a matter of fact, thanks to our amazing ASMer, sonic1, we WILL be able to insert BOTH world maps with very few issues. The Region of Altica will grow larger so it fits well onto 4 different maps and a level script will change the world map as you reach a new area or world map. So we'll have no problems inserting it. Just you see!

Lyzak

Years
  • Seen Jan 19, 2012
I guess I will.

I have no such talent or talented staff, and am quite envious. =\

Lyzak

Years
  • Seen Jan 19, 2012
I doubt you are totally unskilled but I was lucky to get the team I had today. Without them I'd be nothing. We are planning on making a lot of people envious with out hack ;)

Heh heh - I certainly didn't say I'm untalented. I consider myself incredibly skilled with the creative applications of game design, such as mapping, art, music and story design. However, I can't do anything with these applications because I don't know how the process works mechanically (I cannot script, ASM, ect - plus, I'm lacking most of the vital tools, because my base OS is a Mac, and I have no sound on my windows side).

But yeah - a team is everything. My hack won't get past planning stage because I don't have one X\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back