• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PANDORA: A Journey of the Fallen [M] [OOC/SU]

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Excellent. Accepted! Added you in. ;D

You are welcome to start now! You can either do a quick recap of last night or say you might have caught the boat late and arrived in the morning. Whichever you do, I do not mind!

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
I GET IT WRONG EVERYTIME! Fixed for you~

C'mon kids, get moving. You're killing daylight. Okay, it is only early morning BUT STILL!

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
Been quite busy this past week, but Richard will be getting a post tomorrow most likely.

The warden

I'm back!
Years
@The warden: Hahahaha, I really like Alex attitude! It will cause a lot of drama between all of the other members. If you are finished, I'd like you to further elaborate with the physical figure in your appearance and maybe extend his discussion with Laughner more. Laughner's not just gonna give this trip to anybody so he needs some convincing and impressing, you know? :D

Updated, please let me know what you think.

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Much better. ;D I like how Laughner wants to change him, that's good! Love it. Accepted!

Now, you can have it that you come on the same ferry as Iruzja. O:
*runs to edit the first post*

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
So spots are open huh? I'm planning to get back into RPing, so I guess this RP would be perfect to get back into writing. I'll get my SU up in a few hours.

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
INDEEDY DO.

Okay kids, Laughner sent everyone a message so you all have an excuse to post, at least. KAMEN ROCK IS WAITING. I introduce a new feature when people get there. ;D

Also, i've finally decided how i'm going to play with pokemon moves and such;

because im a sucker for rpg tactics games where you gain abilities over time, so all pokemon will keep all of their moves. im also going to incorporate the use of held items, so you may get your pokemon to hold stuff to help them. as with TMs and HMs, im still deciding how to use them but atm im thinking of a one time use thing.

ok COOL!

Years
Dante Johnson Atkins
056.gif

Appearance: Dante is naturally attractive, and he always makes sure that he is looking at his best. He is of 100% white descent and stands at the height of six foot three inches high. When it comes down to the tone of his body, he is fairly muscled. Not too muscled, but just enough for a pretty good looking beach body. Call it just a step above athletic in muscularity. Dante's skin is a bit tanned, where he doesn't look like an office worker, nor does he look like someone from Jersey Shore. So a perfect balance in between the two. Dante is obviously a child of the great Erik and Julia Atkins, taking his hair and eye color from each of them. His hair comes from his father, colored dark brown. He styles it with a finer type of gel, and it looks like this but a tad shorter, with no sideburns. Dante's eye color comes from his mother, as it's colored a deep emerald. Although, there are little flecks of brownish-gold in them. The size of his features are pretty well fitted to his body, but his feet are just a tad bigger then normal.

Naturally, Dante takes as much consideration into his clothing as he takes time on his body. He doesn't really like wearing just a simple white t-shirt and some jeans. Dante is not stupid and he will wear what is accommodating for the weather. He will make sure that it still looks good, but he will wear what he must for the type of weather conditions he'll be faced with. Like, he won't wear a jacket when it's in the middle of summer. Nor will he wear only a t-shirt in the middle of a blizzard. When it comes down to the clothing he wears, he will usually pick a two-three color combo and go off of that. Purple/Gold/White is probably his favorite. When it's in warmer/hot temperatures he will traditionally go with a short sleeved t-shirt with a sleeveless shirt over it. That sleeveless shirt is usually made by some popular sports brand (ex. Nike). As far as lower wear goes, he will generally pick some kind of basketball shorts on a really hot day, but if it's bearable, he will pick pants. Lengthwise, the shorts would go past his knees, and the pants would bag up a tad at his shoes. Dante's shoes are the Pokemon worlds equivalent to Jordans in the real world. He'll also have quite a few wristbands on both of his wrists to accommodate the colors of the clothes he chooses. In colder weather, he'll go with a thicker long sleeve shirt (again, made by sports brands), a thick jacket on top of that. He'll always be wearing pants and the same shoes as he wears in hotter weather. Unless it's been snowing, where he will wear snow boots. And occasionally, whether it's hot or cold outside, he might wear a baseball hat. The ones he wears are flat-billed, and he wears them so it's slightly turned to the right.

Roleplay Sample: Coming soooonnnn

Last edited:

Arctos

Fire and Blood
Years
I'm a bit busy tonight but should have a post up by tomorrow evening.

The levelling/moves system sounds good, Skymin. Should make battles more interesting with larger move pools!

EDIT: Have not had the time to sit and type anything up as of yet but will post asap

Last edited:

Saturated Hue

acrobatic effing pirouette.
Years
NOOOO DEEPIMPACT STAY AWAY

Just kidding bro <3 Excited at potentially having you on board!

I LURV THE NEW MOVE SYSTEM! The way Pokemon "forget" how to do simple things like Tackle and Peck seems largely illogical anyway, lol.

Also am I the only person that actually tried to click the "click to continue group" on Skymin's IC post orz

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
NOOOO DEEPIMPACT STAY AWAY

:[

Just kidding bro <3 Excited at potentially having you on board!

:]

NAME: William "Lil Will" Tyler

STARTER:
616.gif

APPEARANCE: "What does Will look like?" is not exactly the correct question to ask William, considering his appearance changes faster than you could say, "Hey, was that Will?"

"What did Will look like when he was born?" might be more helpful. Will was definitely not born beautiful. Cursed with a huge ugly birthmark on his left cheek, he was mocked in his early years, forcing him to take solace in his favorite pastime, disguises. Will considers himself a "Master of Illusions", specializing in disguises and acting mostly. But let it be known that the word "master" is used very lightly, considering most of his disguises are sloppily put together and only when he puts in a lot of effort is he able to make them look passable. Standing at around 5'3", he is really short for his height (which explains the 'lil' part in his nickname) but he rarely shows it, considering he wears wooden legs to give his height a boost. Will weighs around 40 kgs, making him extremely skinny but again hidden by a few clever tricks in Will's book. His dyed blonde hair is kept sloppily, barely taken care of and mostly hanging loose over his eyes.

His skin color by birth was white, but he covers that up with a few layers of make up to give himself a tanned look and to hide up that ugly birthmark on his face. The only part of his original appearance he doesn't change in his disguises are his eyes. His hazel eyes somewhat represent a cat's, and he is proud of them mainly because he shares the same color as his father.

Now, moving onto his disguises. He isn't afraid to try anything, from the craziest to the most serious. An old man with grey hair and a slight limp in his right leg? Check. A red hair girl with freckles and glasses? Check again. Even though he's mostly switching from one appearance to another, either to trick people or to simple prank, there is only one regular appearance he sports outside his disguises. It comprises of a battered brown fedora (originally owned by his father), a grey jacket and black trousers.

Moving back to his disguises, even though he is able to easily fix his height and weight the most troubles he has is with make up. Make up is something he has always done himself, and screwed up in. Will misses out on little details most of the time and that's what mostly breaks his attires. His acting skills, though, are top notch. He has been practicing since childhood and has developed his talent properly.

ROLEPLAY SAMPLE

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Grif of Hearts

Que sera sera~
Years
Because Skymin told me to. :3
The roleplaying sample will be up as soon as possible. I just have a habit of posting half finished character sheets so they can be checked before I carry on, I suppose.

The misguided adventures of Martha Elson

325.gif

Martha is a woman with a certain elegance behind her stance and form. With a frame standing at nearly six and a half feet tall with little more than a few slender curves to mark her figure, she is a particularly odd looking human being. Only a little muscle tone hangs from her bones, although Martha is anything but frail as her appearance may imply. In her early forties, the years are starting to take hold of the woman and her darkened brown skin has become marked with several young wrinkles, many of which are quite recently formed. She has managed to age particularly well in her years however, and looks several years younger than she actually is.

Her face is composed of various features one might liken to a bird Pokémon, such as a small but pointed nose and two beady eyes, each crowned with a thin black eyelash. Thin lips cross Martha's mouth which are often pursed together, and thick black hair falls from her head. It falls in small, natural curls and reaching down to her shoulder blades, although it falls further once straightened (which it rarely is. Martha prefers the her natural curls). Usually held back in a pony tail, Martha has occasions when she decides to let her hair free, which is primarily when she is sleeping or when she's simply not in the mood to bother with it.

While the clothing that Martha wears is often a little more... 'regal' than her current attire, she has made an effort to wear something that is a little more practical and durable for the extent of her trip. Something told her that even low heels would not be suitable for this endeavour. Dark navy, almost black jeans cling tightly to her long legs, held up by a thin, black leather belt and a silver buckle, and end with a pair of simplistic walking boots that cover her feet, perfect for the long treks that she'll certainly have to endure across the island of Pandora. A pale grey tank top is worn across her torso, although with the shirt that she is wearing atop it the top is seldom seen. The button shirt is covered in a blue chequered pattern, ranging from pale shades to darkened tones, and the hem is tucked into the top of her jeans. It fits comfortably but not loosely. The majority of the buttons along each side are fastened, although the top two are not, showing collar of the top she wears beneath.

While this outfit is her attempt at 'toughening up' her wardrobe whilst out on an amazing adventure, everything that Martha wears (including her hair) is remarkably well kept. How long that will last out in the jungles of Pandora is another question of course. A pair of thin reading glasses rest upon her nose with rectangular lenses, covering her small, chocolate covered eyes, the arms of which are a dull silver. The woman has made a habit of wearing these even when not necessary.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I AM OFFICIALLY ENTERING THIS ROLEPLAY because skyrim told me so because I've been very tempted to do so! The SU is finally finished!

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
EXCELLENT. LOVE IT. EXCELLENT. WELCOME ABOARD! Accepted! I'll add you in now. :D

Grif of Hearts

Que sera sera~
Years
Finished my roleplay sample. I hope it's to your liking, Skymin.

Let me know if anything needs changing. I'd be happy to re-write some things.

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Looks GREAT! EXCELLENT!!!!! Love your writing. ;D Accepted!

Also adding you in. You may go do things now. d:

Grif of Hearts

Que sera sera~
Years
Yay! <3 Sleep, preferably. Staying up 'till four in the morning has its consequences.

Splash is going to get me so far in this game. ;)

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
ALRIGHT. WOOT.

Should get my first post in by Monday or Tuesday at the latest. Schedule is a bit tight for me rn, so I'll have it by then.

So, should I start off by arriving Pandora by boat or something? Or start off in Pandora?

Back