• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"We Miss Jigglypuff!" Bring her Back Club

Years
This Club is dedicated to talking, promoting, and remembering the sad truth of jigglypuffs absence. Maybe 1 day she will return... so lets hope so! Anyhting jigglypuff goes
*here r icons that you can put in your sig promoting and showin your a member:
sappn38.gif

sapps38.gif

sappn39.gif

sapps39.gif

sappn34.gif

sapps34.gif

sappn35.gif

sapps35.gif

sappn172.gif

sapps172.gif

sappn173.gif

sapps173.gif

sappn112.gif

sapps112.gif

sappn241.gif

sapps241.gif

Last edited:
Years
the "We Miss Jigglypuff!" Bring her Back Club is almost dedicated to, of course jigglypuff and her singing! yay! kirby being a good look alike is my icon... as you may tell, but with your icon you can be a member too! join and promote this club, there r at least 18 icons open for member ship... for now. The CO-leaders *who will be picked by me*. there will infact be 4: The jigglypuff, shiny jiggly puff, shiny igglybuff, and reg. igglybuff

Last edited:
Years
you mean she isnt gone? well i cant wait till that episode and this club *as stated Before* "Maybe 1 day she will return... so lets hope so!", will continue to suppost the return of jigglypuff, hopefully no1 has forgot her, for this club wont

Years
why dont you join it would be fun, we jsut need to get it going. scarlet sky did u want to be a reg. member or a Co-Leader (pick either shiny jiggly, reg. jiggy, Shiny igglybuff, or reg. igglybuff to be a Co-Leader)

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
Years
Let me join! I miss her! She's so cute, and I loved what she does when people fall asleep on her song. ^_^ I want her back too!

Years
your in... lol u didnt even lemme answer b4 u put in sig. but dun worry ur in neways
also since u picked a the reg. jiggly that means ur C0-Leader so put that instead of member

Years
btw scarlet ur in, incase u didnt see, just pick any icon except for reg. jiggly, (i hope you pick the shiny purple 1, so you can be a C0-leader repping jigglypuff)

Years
since I kind of reserved jigglypuff for scarlet (shiny 1), and the reg. 1 is taken, why dont you pick an igglybuff, or wigglytuff

Lanceiscool

Not crazy, just unwell...
Years
I wanna join!!! Jigglypuff was one of the best parts of the early seasons! BTW, I haven't figured out how to put pics in my sig yet, so.... ANyway, how about we talk about our favorite Jiggly moments!

Years
you are soo in! i can tell u r a tru jigglypuff fan. also good suggestion on the topic of discussion. my favorite was when jiggly turned into a giant in that Gengar Vs Alakazam battle episode! She totally had a bad voice but looked cute while singing... even w/ the tatoos!

Chiyo

heh.
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 8, 2008
Oh please, can I join?
I so love Jigglypuff for her singing! The first episode where she appeared was very, very cute.
If I'm in I'll try to remember to put a picture in my sig.

Lanceiscool

Not crazy, just unwell...
Years
Oh, Jigglypuff was not evil. She was just useing her gift in a world that didn't accept it. (I'm standing on top of an oblisk nobly when a gust of wind goes by, silently blows my hair to the side ruggedly...and pushes me off.) Ow. In one comic (the books included Electric Pikachu Boogaloo) the first Snorlax episode was novelized, and when "Ash" is looking for a pokemon that can use Sing, this box appears in the next panel: "At that moment, a Jigglypuff haopened to walk by. No, really! We're not making this up!" That was a laugh.

Years
ok cool ur all in the club, and i hope you have fun too! =) dont forgot the icon in ur sig, and also say ur a meber like i did...

Years
COOL i cant wait for that episode... but i hope she stays and does leave for a long time again, like what will probably happen to misty...

Back