• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ROM Hacking Resources

Status
Not open for further replies.

redzb1

KING~N!!!!!
Years
something useful..............

the blaziken sprites are from me but the others arent..
tfgt.png

OW's by kyldove
hghghg.png

give credits to kyldove

Edit: i dont want to double post so here ^^
Black and White Tiles!
Firered base
XopAl.png

Link to the patch
http://www.mediafire.com/?qdonclwnl1c5uwg
Credits for the Tiles: (mostly)Darkdragon
Wesley FG
Trevor (i think?)
Feel free to use this rom base!!!
(i doubt you will..)
no credits needed but it will be nice if given..

Last edited:
Years
Primal Dialga from PMD Explorers of Sky.

View attachment 57411

Note the picture was found at http://www.spriters-resource.com/ds/pokemon%20mystery%20dungeon%203/sheet/25381

Give credit to me for editing the image and www.spriters-resource.com for ripping the image from PMD 3 (Pokemon mystery Dungeon Explorers of Sky.). (basicly removing everything but the main movements) You might want to view full size image for Dialga.
: D

Giratina Origin from PMD Explorers of Sky.

giratinaorigin.png

Note the picture was found at http://www.spriters-resource.com/ds/pokemon mystery dungeon 3/sheet/24944

Give credit to me for editing the image and www.spriters-resource.com for ripping the image from PMD 3 (Pokemon mystery Dungeon Explorers of Sky.). (basicly removing everything but the main movements)

: D

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
Years
Well, I personally think it's hard to find simple unLZ edits (Other than the ones TB Pro posted), so with that, here's a simple new information box for battles. No credit is necessary, just don't claim it as your own work.

This is made for Fire Red or Leaf Green. Also, in a double battle the info will still look the same, this only changes 1 on 1 standard battles.

You'll get the following outcome:

Last edited:

pspdude

:o super shinx?
Years
All Advanced pokemon sprites.

Well I'm not sure if this is in the right section but this could be very useful for any one making a game. This has all pokemon from Johto to what ever region B&W is in. This has Shiny,normal,and back sprites.

http://www.mediafire.com/?yeabwe8ph28s6oi Total File size: 2.38mb

adhdguitar

Newbie Pokémon Hacker
Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2015
Simple Rom Base/Patch for FireRed.

Info: All Pokemon, moves and items have had their names lowercased except for the items that don't appear in FireRed anyway, which I decided to leave alone. Also, all duplicates of moves in Pokemon learnsets have been deleted, freeing up over 200 moveslots.

You should be able to patch a ROM Base with it, but if you have edited the names of Pokemon, Items, or Moves, or changed the movesets for Pokemon, you will have to re-edit them if you patch it with this.

Credit: Me, if you use it in a hack that you release.
(You can make my name small since it's a small patch ;))

Years

Black/White Sprite Resize Project[BWSRP]

Hey guys, I decided to resize and index all the Black/White Pokemon sprites into 64x64 GBA sizes. I will release a new pack of them every so often, so keep your eyes peeled.

Preview

Just a little preview of what's done.
I've completed the first seventy-five sprites, front and back, along with a few others I felt like doing as well.

Release

The first seventy-five sprites.
Here are the first seventy-five sprites, front and back(plus a few others), resized and indexed, released in a .rar format. Please note a few sprites were left out due to their immense size. If somebody would like to resize and make the ones I'm missing look OK, then please do. I will add you in the credits.
Link
Please credit me if used. Thanks~
Also credit Astar if you use the Enbuoo front sprite.

I've taken the contents of this file, redid the backsprites indexing (by copy/pasting them into the front sprites and then saving as backs so the palletes match) and then made the backsprites shiny. So far I've only done from 494-516, I'll release more when I index a few sprites, the next batch'll probably have up to 540...

Here's the RAR
http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/10/24/1538130/PKMNBW/BW494-516.rar

Here's some of the sprites fixed:
494.PNG
494B.png
497.PNG
497B.png
500.PNG
500B.png
503.PNG
503B.png

Ho-oh 112

Advance Scripter
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 8, 2014
Mining Mini Game

This was made using XSE and Firered

Spoiler:

give credit if used please. (should work on any rom and on the latest XSE version. please find own offset and use your own items those items won't work.)

Last edited:

thechurchofcage

a.k.a. The Cancer Fairy
Years
  • Age 54
  • Seen Jul 24, 2023
Here's some I did myself! All scaled down and indexed!
People hacking Emerald might find them particularly useful.
More to come, soon!

UPDATE: Added Keldeo, Meloetta (with Pirhouette form) and Kyurem.
Now available:
Darkrai
Shaymin
Shaymin Sky Forme
Dialga
Palkia
Zekrom
Kyurem
Keldeo
Meloetta
Meloetta Pirhouette Forme
Genesect
(Palkia icon - credit: 874521)

Last edited:

E.C.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 28, 2021
Give credits for the Loz rips.

i got bored so i ripped GSC tiles, you don't need to give credit but it would be nice if you did.

Last edited:

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen today
I made some time ago the Unova pokémon backsprite in 160x160 gen IV style (doubled 80x80). I put in Resorce Center in my Unova Pack topic, but I decided to put in ROM Hacking Resources to the people that don't attend the Game Development Resorce section.
Some won't fit good, they are too small! For the worst I resized some.
This isn't fit perfect, but is better that nothing if you wish to put this pokémon in your gen IV style game.
This pack include the shinies, different forms like Deerling and gender differences like Frillish.
Credits will be apreciated.

Attachments

• 500b.png
    500b.png
    2.8 KB · Views: 43
  • 614b.png
    614b.png
    2.2 KB · Views: 27
  • 628b.png
    628b.png
    2.8 KB · Views: 30
  • 160x160 Unova pokémon Backsprite.zip
    1 MB · Views: 77
  • 160x160 Unova pokémon Backsprite shiny.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 46

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
Years
Icons of All Unova Pokemon

These icons of all 156 Unova Pokemon are in 32x64 BMP format. They can be easily inserted using Advanced Pokemon Icon Editor from Wichu's Advanced Series. I created them by downloading animated GIF icons from this page: http://es.pokemon.wikia.com/wiki/Categoría:Iconos_animados_de_Pokémon_de_la_quinta_generación
I then extracted the frames using GiftedMotion, and then put them together in 32x64 bitmaps. All but the Shelmet icon work perfectly with auto-transparency turned off in the program (have it turned on for Shelmet). Please give me credit in one way or another if you use these.

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
Years
will anyone complete the Black and White Sprites ? (resizing and indexing)

Here they are as used in my hack. They do not include alternate forms, such as male/female Frillish, Jellicent, and Unfezant, seasonal Deerling and Sawsbuck, or Aria/Pirouette Meloetta. Some are better quality than others. Modify them if you like before use. Just make sure to give me credit.

Years
  • Seen Mar 15, 2024
4th/5th gen sprites for R/S/FR/LG

Hi everyone, i have been working on this for quiet a while now, i have been making a pokemon sapphire upgrade, in this upgrade will have new sprites from 4th/5th gen games and i though i would share them with you since im sure a huge majority of you need quality sprites. So far all of the 3rd gen pokemon are done (front and back) , some of the first gen are done but mostly the backsprites are done so only a few are in this file.

Here ya go,(PLZ CREDIT ME IF THEY ARE USED)
View attachment 60386

btw i spend hours trying to get these to be top-notch quality (im a perfectionist)

Im also taking requests for sprites so pm if your interested. :D

NOTE: some of these sprites may be too big in unlz.gba so dont forget to repoint their sprite address when inserting.

Skara

THIS. IS. SEMPITERNAL.
Years
-Unova Pokemon Icons
-Unova Pokemon Sprites
-Unova Pokemon Cries

All ready to be inserted into a hack.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back