• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Metropolis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
That intro screen looks so much better!
I like how its kinda looks like its in a class room or lab with the chalkboard behind the character- its something so original and is a nice touch as the player is "learning" about the world they are about to go into. I think thats really neat.

mario12

Beginning Rpgmaker
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 11, 2008
The Game is Lookin good.I Hope It will be release soon.

Years
  • Seen Jan 19, 2007
So is that actually a finished cbs? That would be really cool if you had one for your game. Most games I've seen only have a partial one and stuff

~Azura

Alright, purple is good.
Years
  • Seen Jun 21, 2012
Actually, you've seen unfinished games with unfinished CBS. This game is different, it will be finished, so it needs a finished CBS.

^^

And the CBS is still not complete, I've put it aside to work on the other systems, but I'd say we're almost there :)

I think we've done more than anyone concerning pokemon systems... basically we've everything except the computer storage system, because I haven't had time to work on it yet.

:)

Just to keep you informed on what's going on ;)

~Azura.

RMXPUser462

Just call me Ryan
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 28, 2012
Jeez Azura all I ever see from you is update after update after update, don't you ever stop by just to say hello??

Ha ha, just kidding... maybe :P

But either way, the screens look good, the systems look good, now all you need is a finished game and you'll have accomplished something that no one here has accomplished!!

KEEP GOING AT IT!!

~Azura

Alright, purple is good.
Years
  • Seen Jun 21, 2012
lol

well, hello hahah

it's just because I always have something to show you (and somethings to keep as a secret...)
if you guys don't like me updating... I'll stop doing stuff from now on.

game cancelled.
lol just joking.

EDIT: update-of-the-day screenshot (sorry, couldn't help it!)

item012yp.png

~Azura.

Last edited:
Years
You didn't have to put in that screenshot. But since you did... It looks great.

Anyway, what do you have left to work on on the battle system?

Last edited:

~Azura

Alright, purple is good.
Years
  • Seen Jun 21, 2012
Because what's the point on having a CBS if you can't use items nor see the status of your pokémon?

So I completed the Status and Item screen, and now (like today) I'm going to continue making the Battle system. ^^

That's all about it

~Azura.

Years
  • Seen Jun 22, 2011
New UPDATE!!!

Hi Everyone! Here I am again giving a new update. Today we're showing you a preview of our menu system. Click on the picture below to preview the game.

And here we are showing for the first time one of our new Pokemon in the game. Here we introduce to you our new Pokemon:

175zf.png

Hope you all enjoy!

Remember the previews we are showing you are not final. They might change in the future.

Years
Looks like an official Pokémon game, it's that good! Keep up the hard work!

Also, are you going to insert that Pokémon the way it is or are you going to make a regular-sized sprite for it? It is awesome!

LegosJedi

Amateur Video Game Maker
Years
I would expect them to make an actual sprite for that Pokemon. Looks good! I love the way it looks. Keep up the good work, you guys!

~Azura

Alright, purple is good.
Years
  • Seen Jun 21, 2012
Oh Dash... when will you learn?
It's written 'Fight', not 'Flight'.

And about the 'nice grammar' thing... it's PidgeY, not PidgeT.

@Don Patch: thanks... Heart's plan is to resize them. But a bigger and major thing would be to revamp all Pokémon sprites... but that would take a lot of effort. So yeah, we probably gonna resize it to normal resolution.

~Azura.

Last edited:

RM2K3kid

Insane..
Years
Either that dash or you need your eyes checked ;).

Anyways I like the bag and Pokédex. It's great to finally see them in action. Oh and Heart awesome new Pokémon, love it.
It's all turning out the way I expected and hoped especially from you two. Don't give up cos I'm here to support you both :D.

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
this game is really nice, i think your like the first team to ever finish all of the pokemon systems and make them look and act the way they do on the GBA, its amazing. Keep up the good work.

Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2008
Yeah ive been checking these posts since early summer, lookin good i must say, i have been waiting months for you to reveal the battle system :P, i bet its gonna be awesome though when it does come out. If you do release the cms and cbs, and other systems, your gonna make ALOT of pokemon fans very happy. lol. I cant tell you how many times i see on rmxp.org and dubealex.com " Does anyone have a pokemon battle system".

I looked at the video, and it looks like an authentic game, i cant believe how good of a job you guys did.

Joe~~~~ :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back