• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Dimension

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
Years
This is an RPG about 8 people who go to a lab that said that they invented real Pokemon by using The Pokemon Ruby Game! when the 6 kids get there one of the scientists accidentally activates the transporter that sends the 8 kids into Pokemon Ruby! What will happen to the 6 kids? will they be eager to get out or will they try to become Pokemon Masters and save the World of Pokemon from Team Magma and Aqua? fill out a character form like this:

Name:
Starter Pokemon: (from Prof. Birch, No legendarys)

Heres mine:
Name: Scott
Description: is tall, has Dirty Blonde Hair, Sapphire eyes, wheres a red sweatshirt, blue jeans, white and silver Nike's. Is childhood friends with Ally. Uncle is one of the scientists that was trying to create Pokemon from Zapping them out of the game. Scotts neibor is Ally. Scott has won every Pokemon game ever made!
Starter: Charmander (Torch)

(We'll start on Sunday or when we get 5 more people)

Last edited:
Years
Sapphire Latios said:
This is an RPG about 6 people who go to a lab that said that they invented real Pokemon by using The Pokemon Ruby Game! when the 6 kids get there one of the scientists accidentally activates the transporter that sends the 6 kids into Pokemon Ruby! What will happen to the 6 kids? will they be eager to get out or will they try to become Pokemon Masters and save the World of Pokemon from Team Magma and Aqua? fill out a character form like this:

Name:
Starter Pokemon: (from Prof. Birch, No legendarys)

Heres mine:
Name: Scott
Description: is tall, has Dirty Blonde Hair, Sapphire eyes, wheres a red sweatshirt, blue jeans, white and silver Nike's. Is childhood friends with Ally.

(We'll start on Sunday or when we get 5 more people)

Okay! I helped think of this RPG, so here it goes!!

Name: Ally
Description: Has waist long blond hair, was trying on her 'DarkMagicianGirl' costume on for halloween (haha) so ya, and is childhood friends with Scott. Can be very hyper at times, and really nice, isnt to strong, but is pretty good in PKMN games (hey, she defeated silver in two days!) and is a strong ally, who will do anything to protect her friends.

tada! my cousin thoguht up her outift, haha

Last edited:

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
Years
Me and Sapphire are the Leaders of the RP! just to let you guys know, i got the idea of the RP from her! like i said, were gonna start on Sunday or when 4 more people join!

Years
YES! Finally after all these weeks, a decent rp has been created! (btw, if we can't get enough people, I can control another character, just say the word ;) )
Name: Ali Kabania (Male, just incase you think otherwise, lol)
Description: Purple hair split through the middle, peachy skin, brown eyes, wearing black pants, a black over-shirt, and a white under-shirt under that
Starter Pokemon: I'll choose when the time comes *wink*…. Actually, I'm just not sure right now, lol

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
Years
Okay, we can have any Pokemon except legendarys! we might get legendarys later! and post if you think we should have rivals or travel around in a big group! oh ya, were stuck in the game until we win it! but will we want to go back?

Fallen Angel

I HAVE RETURNED! *cough*
Years
Name: Anna Hunter
Description: Brownish-blonde hair, Glasses, green-blue eyes, height is like 5'1" and is like 120 lbs. Wears a pink top and black athletic pants with a pink stripe on the sides.
Personilty: Soft spoken, has a short temper, sweet, easy to get along with, shy, afraid to break any rules, and when she is pissed at you it'll be a while untill she cools down. (the only guy she can never stay mad at is Ali)
Starter Pokemon: Torchic (Nickname: Tai)

Last edited:

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
Years
Okay, i know this RP is probly gonna be a success so now 8 people can be in the RPG! that means theres room for 4 more people!

Igglybuddy

OMG PENGUINS
Years
Is it alright if I play two characters?

Name: Yuki
Description: About 5'6", fairly thin and quite pale. Has long, ice-blue hair and dark, dark blue eyes. Usually wears a black tank top, loose jeans and sandals. Wears a circle of red jade on a black leather string around her neck. Tends to be fairly civil to most people and will warm up slightly to others if she gets to know them.
Starter Pokemon: Spheal

Name: Aika
Description: Around 5'5", thin and pale to the point of looking anemic. Has black hair, worn long and dark eyes. Usually wears a black hoodie over a black t-shirt, black pants and black boots. Has a tattoo of black curved lines and dots under her left eye. Doesn't talk very much and tends to be extremely anti-social. She and Yuki don't have a friendship so much as an understanding. Intensely musical, has perfect pitch and can play any new instrument almost perfectly given a few hours. Her favorite instrument is the cello, however.
Starter Pokemon: Whismur

Last edited:

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
Years
Yep, we can control 2 characters if your up to the challenge, and im only counting Keleris characters as one!

We have room for 3 more members to join!!!

Years
  • Seen May 2, 2004
Name: Adam Pole
Description: Bright red hair, blue eyes, red short sleeve shirt with black stripes on sleeves, blue jeans, black shoes. Can't really describe personality. You'll see it when you see it.
Starter Pokemon: Trapinch

Elite Four Phoebe

Darkness Falls
Years
  • Seen Dec 6, 2003
(I don't know if I can still join but I'm posting anyways)

Name:Phoebe
Description:A nice, and friendly teenager. Sopmetimes has quite a temper. Long dark brown hair, green eyes, and is Puerto Rican so she has slighty darkened skin
Starter Pokemon: Absol

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
Years
there is still room for 2 more people! come on and join! the sooner we get 2 people the sooner we will start!

Years
Alrihgt! This RP is to be up on Sunday (tommarow) and...ya, *makes announcement to the world THIS IS MY 100 POST BOW DOWN TO MY ALMIGHTY SHORT POWER!

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
Name: Tom
Description: The nice guy!

:P

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
accoding to my calculations, I will be the last one to join...

Name: Tommy
Description: tall, brown eyes, brown hair, glasses, tan/black T-shirt, green cargo pants, aspires to be the greatest authority on pok?mon battle techniques...
Starter Pokemon: Zubat

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 10, 2004
May I be the last to join?

Name: Krissie (Kris)
Description: Has waist length purple hair, a hot pinkish like long sleeved shirt, and blue jeans.
Description/Personality: She is quiet, and perserved, she doesnt have many friends and stays in one place looking up Pokemon stuff on her Laptop, or playing her GBA. When in a tight situation, she takes it wisely and thinks her way out.

Last edited:
Years
YYEEESSSS!! A SUCCESFUL RP! I hope it doesn't go by too fast… I get so much h/w, hopefully I can keep up! Anywhoz, since we can control two pplz….

Name: Julia Kabania
Description: long blue hair in two poney-tails, light skin, deep blue eyes, wearing a tight red t-shirt, large circular earings, a few bangles on her right arm, blue jean-shorts, a long, soft grey coat that goes down to her ankles, with a canvas-bag hanging across her neck (yes! Julez has finally gotten a Make-over! Lol). She's pretty much the spunky girl that gets mad REALLY easily, but she eventually opens up to a few people and starts acting a lot nicer, she crushes over guys way too easily.
Starter Pokemon: Marill
BTW, I think it would be pretty cool to let groups and rivalry's develop on there own

Last edited:

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
Years
Okay, if yu want you can control a second person! anyway expect to start tomorow and I'm gonna post the first part of the story Today! you can add your post after this one! Pokemon Demension is officially open!!!
if you want you can pick rivals and travel in small groups if you guys want!!!

Scott was walking to Allys house when he saw a box on the side of Allys garbage can it read: 'Dark Magician Girl costume, Have your friends be amazed!' "oh, no, i forgot, its Halloween in a couple weeks!" Scott said to himself as he walked up Allys steps to her house, but he got distracted when he got a call on his cell phone, it was his Uncle Jim he wanted to bring video games (preferablly Pokemon) to life! "Hello." Scott said answering his phone "Scott! Scott! Come quick to the Lab! iv made a breakthrough! i think we might be able to bring Pokemon to life! Bring all your Pokemon games! Green & Red-Ruby & Sapphire! Bye Scott! oh, iv invited some other people too!" Uncle Jim said as he hung up the phone "oh my god! Hes really gonna do it this time!" Scott said and ran up the stairs and knocked on Allys door.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back