• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which is the most hated Pokemon in your opinion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Pinkie Pie

Party Rocker Pony/Trainer
Years
041.png
Spr_4p_042_m.png

*cue the screaming of every Pokemon trainer who started in Gen I (including me)*

Yes, I hate wild Zubat and Golbat with a passion. Keep in mind I said wild. I love my Zubat/ Golbat/ Crobat. :3

DaEpicTrainer

One Pokemon to Rule Them All
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
Don't hate on Magikarp, some day it will become a Gyarados..
Saying ''Most Hated Pokemon'' doesn't mean the weakest pokemon..But if we're gonna say it like that i say
Hoppip.

Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2012
I wish I could say that Pachirisu is the most hated, because it's the Pokémon I hate the most, but I would say that it's Zubat because it's the token cave Pokémon from hell that swarms you the minute you step foot in a cave.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Boldore. After Gen V it has to be. Spamming you in caves with its Study ability and being completely uninteresting to fight and useless to catch /grrr

Years
  • Seen Dec 2, 2013
zubat, because before generation 5, in caves, almost every random battle after like 2-3 steps was a zubat (or golbat)

Years
abra.png

PFFT. Has no one mentioned ABRA (NO, not the "Alcoholic Beverage Regulation Administration") yet for goodness' sakes!? (someone probably has but whatever) That teleporting bugger?! I remember the first time I saw one. Then I went on a quest to catch one. Never caught it. In my entire time playing the games. Then I caught a Kadabra and was surprised that its pre-evolution was Abra (yes I checked my PokeDex regularly.) Mind you, I'm pretty sure I didn't have the opportunity to check "Bulbapedia" back then so I was a bit confused at that tidbit.

Munchlax11

Munch?
Years
  • Age 26
  • USA
  • Seen Feb 15, 2014
[SIZE="a"]Well I'll give a few for every generation
Generation I- Zubat and Tentacool. Those two Pokemon are the reason why I buy repel.
Generation II- Jynx, Dunsparce, and Whitney's Miltank. Jynx is just.. Terrible and Dunsparce is pretty useless and Miltank isn't really hated just specifically Whitney's Miltank because of its Rollout attack.
Generation III- Zigzagoon and Seedot. I don't see why people hate Zigzagoon it's useful in the beginning part of the game. It will pick up a few useful items using it's ability that would otherwise be unattainable until later in the game. Many people don't like Pokemon based on imadimant objects. A lot of people consider this to be the generation when designing of Pokemon went bad. The designing style changed for sure but it's an opinion on whether the designs are bad or good.
Generation IV- Bidoof, Lickilicky, Probopass (and other new evolutions). Bidoof is the typical beginning of the game useless Pokemon. Lickilicky and Probopass are new evolutions introduced in this generation and many think the designing of these two are flat out terrible.
Generation V- Woobat, Lillipup family.
Woobat is the Zubat of Generation 5, but worse. A lot of people say that Lillipup is a symbol that the originality of Pokemon is no longer there since they are based on dogs. What's funny is Growlithe and Arcanie are very loved Pokemon, they are based on dogs as well.[/SIZE]

Skitty1

Highlight my signature :)
Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2012
No likes Togepi :p - the damn thing is very annoying in the anime and in battle.

Tetrakeet

Lilligant's Caretaker
Years
I love Magikarp! I feel sorry for it because it is so weak too!

As for a Pokemon I dislike, it's the ones that hurt my Lilligant the most! Most notably bug and fire types, especially Darumaka.

Years
  • Seen Sep 6, 2012
People really hate wild zubats. They are quite... persistent when it's time to annoy some random trainer that as to walk through a cave. And training a zubat that only knows ' Leech Life ' can be veeeery long.

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
Why so much hate on dunsparce?

Hes actually a good pokemon. You may say he sucks, but when you can't attack but 1/4 turns because paralisis and flinching keeps stopping you, you'll wish you had inner focus.

blue

gucci
Years
I actually don't know, many different people hate many different Pokémon, I personally dislike Snorlax but there aren't many I hate.

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
Let me clarify. Anything that induces sleep or confusion in a spamy way, fall under the category of POKeMON I hate.

(With the exception of ZIGZAGOON. He's just an annoying re-occurrence)

Snowdrop

Back and ready to babble!
Years
I think the most hated Pokemon of all time is Zubat XD There seems to be a lot of hate for Mandibuzz, and that don't fly with me >:[ Mandibuzz is my 2nd fave <3

NiGHtsBeta09

Rescuer/Explorer/Trainer
Years
I'm not too sure what Pokemon would be the most hated, but when I've been researching Pokemon, I've seen people turn bully against Sableye. I love the little guy, and it doesn't deserve what people say about it. Personally, I never cared for Spiritomb too much, so Sableye is awesome for me.

You say Sableye sucks? I say watch as my Sableye takes down another boosted Tyranitar without even coming close to fainting! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back