• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Birthday Thunder

Venus (Event Archivist)
Years
Sorry I did miss it lol I just read it. Does that mean they were trained a bit? Or did I misread and you were telling me that they had good IVs to begin with? If it's the latter then OMG awesome thank you so much!!!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Ok I thought they were good, but not so much and the reason it's taking a bit I had another trade from the other day that I'm trying to set up, but any ways, who told you these were flawless?? They are not!!

Birthday Thunder

Venus (Event Archivist)
Years
The trade thread I got the archen from a while ago said it was flawless and the latias was flawless, I remember a friend of mine checking the IVs and he said they were. If you arent satisfied with the shinies I traded you, I will trade you the ones you gave me back. i dont want you to think i was trying to give you crap for the hard work you did. I must have been mistaken with my shinies. Let me know what you want to do.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
No I don't mind but some one did lie to you, they were not flawless in any way, I can tell you the IV's and the EV's when I get out of here!!

EDIT: That was not your mistake, just the mistake lie you were told!!

Last edited:

Birthday Thunder

Venus (Event Archivist)
Years
That makes me sad. I cant believe I was lied to. :( I'm so sorry about this, i feel like I wasted your time and I hope you can at least appreciate them for the beautiful shinies that they are. Let me know the IVs wehn you can. once again, sorry....

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
No, I happy, I needed a shiny latias any ways, but the other one, is fine also, as for the IV's: Latias: 9, 9, 30. 31. 3. 28 EV's: 255, 0, 0, 255, 0, 0 The Archeops, IV's are 31 across which is goo and the EV's are 0, 255, 0, 0, 0, 255 I mean if they weren't lv100 they would have been perfect, but no matter, I got a shiny latiss and am happy!!

Birthday Thunder

Venus (Event Archivist)
Years
Well I EV trained them. but yeah I probably messed up on the latias as I shouldn't have trained it in HP but rather Sp. Def. I also EV trained the Archeops perfectly, but despite my best efforts, the attack stat did not come out perfect. the speed stat did though. It's weird.

Birthday Thunder

Venus (Event Archivist)
Years
Hi there friend! It's me again. I was looking at this and got a very cool idea:

Shiny Kyurem Lv 75 Queit

I'm going to soft reset for my own when I buy my white version, but I thought maybe I'd trade you for yours so that ways I could make both a white and black kyurem shiny! I know you need two kyurems to make both formes so yeah, instead of me hunting two shiny regular kyurems, if I trade you for one I can cut my work in half. I can offer you my rash shiny ev trained rayquaza or my hardy shiny ev trained ho oh for it. Both are fully legit and were caught by me in my soul silver after a ton of soft resets. Let me know what you think and if you want to trade.

Birthday Thunder

Venus (Event Archivist)
Years
yeah we can do that. Mine will be adamant or naughty hopefully. (I'm using a synchronizer currently) Like I said, I'm currently trying for it. Want to trade now? Or do you want to trade when I get mine?

Back