• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

psst...come here kid....I have something for you....(OPEN AGAIN! ...SORT OF....)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
Edited sir, are you saying you do or don't want the Camurupt?

Years
These two I will want tomorrow if you not mind:
giratina
Tangrowth

I will send you the list of the 7 I just got then.

That sounds great. I thought you had already seen those two so that's why I didn't tell ya sooner. I couldn't remember when I posted those two.

redragon94

~dragon~
Years
i have a shiny eevee from kalos that i found a few days back. it's nothing special really (doubt it has good iv/no good nature). would you still be interested? also, would that be 2 for 1?

Years
Can you trade your Cresselia and Vulpix for my shiny female Pyroar?

I already have a shiny female pyroar, Do you have any others of the new guys? If not, we can still work something out:)

i have a shiny eevee from kalos that i found a few days back. it's nothing special really (doubt it has good iv/no good nature). would you still be interested? also, would that be 2 for 1?

I would indeed be interested:) Unfortunately, that's not one of the new pokemon so it doesn't fall into the 2-for-1 category.

Years
  • Seen May 19, 2014
I am yet to make an FC, I will get one at the latest tonight (another 5-6 hours from when I post this) and message it to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back