• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the THEME above you [v.4]

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
6/10

Doesn't really match, seems like Vocaloid characters, so they go together, but that's about it...

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
Are the icon signatures coming back? ovo

I like yours. It's nice how your signature goes Rin /Rin & Yukio/ Yukio. Your avatar amuses me. : >

8/10

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
8/10 You can't ever go wrong with Link. Signature is organized. I think the sig image is a bit too large for my tastes. The font colors also appear to be default colors... You can always grab colors from the image. The avatar is very artistic.

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
Years
5/10.
I've never seen the cartoon your avatar is from, but that gif makes me laugh for some odd reason. But I can't see a whole overall theme.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
They do match nicely. I do find the sig a bit iffy, though. The background image isn't nice and the organization of text is just not good enough. Efforts can def be made to make sig more presentable. Avatar is alright.

5//10

Joshawott

Banned
Years
Let's be real here, everybody loves The Simpsons. Despite being unfamiliar with the man you apparently hate, I like the idea overall.

9.0/10.0

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
10/10 I love The Simpson and as I said to you before I really don't care for WikiLeaks that much so I really don't like that guy.

EarthWolfblade

Returning breeder
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 19, 2013
[SIZE="a"]I don't really care for it seeing I'm male....

But, discard that idea,

It's a good theme.

9/10[/SIZE]

Back