• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Free Shop] ~Bobina's GFX Shop~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Super good job, little bro. I love them. Let me be your first new upadate's customer.

1. Size of the Signature: 390x170
2. Background Colors or Background Image: A White Kyurem with a blazing infernos theme.
3. Text you want on your signature: MidnightShine
4. Font and Color of Font: If u can, make the fonts look kinda like the White 2 logo.
120px-Pok%C3%A9mon_White_2_logo_JP.png

5. Border: Pointy

1. Size of the Avatar: 120x120
2. Background Colors or Image: A Black Kyurem with a turbo-electric theme.
3. Text: MidnightShine
4. Font and Color of Font: If u can, make the fonts look kinda like the Black 2 logo.
120px-Pok%C3%A9mon_Black_2_logo_JP.png

5. Border: Pointy

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
Years
Hey, it's me again ^.^. I'd like to request my own personal signature for my rom hack. So I would like a signature of the following:

1.Size of Signature: 390x170 or a bigger size if needed
2.Background colors or background image: A grassy field with Arceus in the sky as the background image. If it can't be a grassy field, you can make it whatever you desire. But I would like Arceus in the background
3.Text: DarkRisingGirl-Creator Of Pokemon Dark Rising
4.Font & Color of Font: Any that you see fits the image perfectly.
5. Additional Touches: If possible & enough space on the picture, I'd like for Dratini/Bagon/Gible to be standing next to each other in a battle pose. I would like for Arceus to be in the far away background of them in the sky.
5.Boarder: Pointy

Sorry if this sounds like alot. I really appriciate it. Please, do your best. I know it'll come out amazing no matter what. ^.^

F1refly

Stuff and things
Years
Oooh. Well, I guess I'll support you again.

I like to change my Avatar and Sig once every two weeks

So I'd like one of each please

Size: Anything that will look good enough as a sig but I would like something big
Background: Depends
Text: F1refly
Font and Colour: Anything that fits in
Subject Matter: Gurren Lagann, but the final space form from the end of the series.
Additional Touches: Use at your discretion
Border: None

Will wait for this one and then ask for the Avatar

mavy42

I'm back, broz :)
Years
Size of the Avatar: 130x130
Background Image: Twilight Sky
Text: mavy42
Font and Color of Font: Same as Red, Color: Black with white outline
Additional Touches: A very awesome picture of Darkrai
Good job on those avatars and sigs eh! Make mine awesome!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 19, 2014
Beta, I'd like a signature xD.

Okay, here's the thing. It's a CSS type sig, so it shall copy that kind of style my sig has. But don't think my sig is the render image, I wanted a brand new one.

1. Size of the Signature: 600x300
2. Background Colors or Background Image: I would want Linoone and Celebi there looking up and smiling(?) like in my sig, except insted of the white background I want a leafy one. Above them shall be this box(much more cooler looking of course) where it shall have a sandy interior.
3. Text you want on your signature: In the place of my sig's place, I'd want "Creampuff" written.
4. Font and Color of Font: I dunno a calligraphic style maybe but the colour should be crimson red
5. Additional Touches: If you can, make a gem-type glow effect around the text and electric style effect for the border. Also put up a "Made by Beta" somewhere although even if you do I'll give you direct credit.
6. Border: Same style as my sig's border.

If anything is difficult, just take your time, if anything's unexplained, it's up to you no rush here.

PS if you want a closer look at my sig here it is:
http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q531/AntiSpriteTheft/7-16-20126-13-22PM.png

Bobina30

•Grαphικs Pαrαdιsε•
Years
Youre order is a Challenge, but ill try to do my best.
PS: I couldnt find any Celebia and Linoone render of them Looking up :(

TheronElite

Pokemon Professor
Years
I would like a signature please.
1. Size of the Signature:The size of your shop banner
2. Background Colors or Background Image:Black, a dark purple and gold.
3. Render or Image ( post the link, of course ): http://www.tu-pc.com/fondos/media/8137.jpg
4. Text you want on your signature:Spirit Diviner (then underneath)TheronElite
5. Font and Color of Font:Some kind of cursive font in gold please
6. Additional Touches:This might be kinda tough, but could you cut out the the Haunter, Ghastly and Gengar in the image to put of the background colors? Oh and swirling the colors to give it a ghostly effect would be nice too!
7. Border (rounded or pointy):Rounded please!
Thanks so much!

The Last One

Stalking Your Conversations
Years
1. Size of the Signature: 400 x 288
2. Background Colors or Background Image: storm clouds, different shades of grey
3. Render or Image ( post the link, of course ): sephiroth and tifa kissing (cannot find a good render/image sorry)
4. Text you want on your signature: Forbidden Love
5. [COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important]Font
[/COLOR] and Color of Font: Black and Purple and whatever font you like
6. Additional Touches: whatever you think would look nice
7. Border (rounded or pointy): surprize me? lol
[/COLOR]

mavy42

I'm back, broz :)
Years
1. Size of the Signature: Same as my sig now
2. Background Colors or Background Image: evil, bloody background with light and dark effects (no picture of devil or anything related to that)
3. Render or Image ( post the link, of course ): sora sealing a keyhole, steve and darkrai doing dark void
4. Text you want on your signature: Dare to reach out your hand into the darkness, to pull another hand into the light -mavy42
5. Font and Color of Font: what you think is best
6. Additional Touches: make it look awesome, cool and "DARK"
7. Border (rounded or pointy): same as mine now

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Hi Beta, here's another one I want rather fast, but still, take your time.

1. Size of the Signature: 390x170
2. Background Colors or Background Image: A green to black gradient with a little sparkles.
3. Render or Image ( post the link, of course ): Any cool shiny Scizor & Link from TLoZelda.
4. Text you want on your signature: Logiedan
5. Font and Color of Font: Just like my last request.
6. Additional Touches: Make sure both the characters are facing the opposite of each other.
7. Border: Pointy

Years
Your work is amazing! I would like a signature!

Size: About the size of the shop banner.
Background colors: A dark purple to light purple.
Image: Any picture of Gengar really.
Text: The quote in my sig, and username if possible!
Font/Color Of Font: Any that looks great!
Additional touches: Anything
Border: Pointy!

Bobina30

•Grαphικs Pαrαdιsε•
Years
New Pokemon Trainer Cards!!!! Be Sure to check them out, oh and i was busy doing other orders at other Websites. Im gonna deliver youre orders tommorow! :D

Zenith101

boss
Years
  • Age 28
  • USA
  • Seen Sep 1, 2012
1. Size of the Signature:470x 375
2. Background Colors or Background Image: Orange and Purple
3. Render or Image ( post the link, of course ): http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/LeBron+James+Indiana+Pacers+v+Miami+Heat+Game+qNaOoXwN9b7l.jpg and http://www.mypraize.com/images/rsga...134395128782_1494423049_332443_141885_n-1.jpg and http://i2.cdn.turner.com/nba/nba/multimedia/photo_gallery/1004/thunderlakerG$/images/2.jpg and http://ronehothiphopdetroit.files.w...expecting-child-girlfriend-mieka-pregnant.jpg
4. Text you want on your signature: Insane Swag, Insanity lives here!
5. Font and Color of Font: Orange or Purple
6. Additional Touches: Do your best?!
7. Border (rounded or pointy): doesn't matter

Years
Size of the Avatar: 100x100
Background Image: Flame colors/images
Text: None
Font and Color of Font: None
Additional Touches: A picture of Growlithe. Looking somewhat angry/menacingly

I love all of your graphics!

Last edited:

Orrun

Pokemon (Event) Collector
Years
Hey are you able to make thread themes that some people in the Trade Corner have for their trade shops? I'd be very appreciative if you could make me a basic one that has pics of Espeon and Umbreon and the basic colors (a color for the sun and the moon) that I could use for my trade shop...it really needs some "shine" to show off my collection lol

PokemonMasters

Always Remember Forever&After
Years
1. Size of the Signature: Meedium
2. Background Colors or Background Image: Blue Flames
3. Render or Image ( post the link, of course ): Just put Tepig,Snivy and Oshawott
4. Text you want on your signature: Master of All Pokemon Beings
5. Font and Color of Font: Black ; Papyrus
6. Additional Touches: -
7. Border (rounded or pointy): Pointy
8. Matching Avatar? Yup

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
Years
Hiya, I'm back. ^.^
I would appreciate it if you could make me a special signature. I would like it if you use the characters Oren & Kayo from my Pokemon Hack Dark Rising. Their pictures can be seen right away on this link(just scroll down a tiny tiny bit on the first post.)

http://direct.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=279049

1.Size of Signature: Big

2.Background colors or Background image: Either a black background with Thunder coming down or a fire background with Thunder coming down.

3. Images: The characters Oren and Kayo from the link above facing each other as if they're about to battle. I think you can recolor a picture of Red or Ash for Oren and the G/S/C rival for Kayo.

4. Text: Beta 2 Coming Soon...

5. Text Color: Any you feel would fit the picture best.

6.Boarder: Pointy

Take your time, thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back