• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Speculation on Pokemon Ash would catch if there is a filler series in the anime?

Years
  • Seen Jul 15, 2013
If the anime has a short filler series, such as the Battle Frontier, before generation 6's season starts, what additional pokemon could you envision ash catching and/or which of the pokemon he already owns will evolve?

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
If there really was a filler before gen 6 then writers would probably want to use new rare Pokémon that got habitat in B2W2 as Riolu, Eevee, etc... so maybe Riolu...?
Otherwise they might just produce 6 gen by showing starters or other Pokémon and evolving Satoshi's Isshu Pokémon.
Or they may just put it together and give Satoshi Eevee which will evolve into Ninfia.

EpicSylveon

Sylveon Trainer
Years
If they have a filler season I could see one of the main characters at least getting one of the gen VI Pokemon just like Misty got Togepi in Kanto, May got Munchlax in Hoenn and James got Mime Jr. in Kanto (Battle Frontier).
I would like Ash to get his Primeape back as we never got to see much of it and would be nice to see Butterfree again even if he doesn't rejoin Ash. Also Pidgeot would be cool to see again and maybe even Lapras and Gliscor and Haunter and Larvitar or how about just all of his old Pokemon that he doesn't have anymore.

Years
  • Seen Jul 15, 2013
Since Ash's Charizard has formally rejoined his team, and it has been announced that the bridge series will take place on an island chain much like the Orange Islands, I can see a return of Lapras as very likely. Also, with speculation that Ash may release fan-favorite Oshawott, it's exceedingly likely that former Kanto members of Ash's team make reappearances, as oppose to him catching new pokemon.

jfuze174

Elite Trainer Joey
Years
Bring back gible and evolve it to atleast a gabite evolve since Charizard is back pig note won't become emboar so atleast have snivy become servine than serperior right before the last BW episode I don't feel ash should catch any 1 else but it does present a opportunity to evolve older pokes p.s Give us another raichu episode thanks

Back