• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The PC League: Season 1 (BW NU) [old]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
i will join any unfilled team that wants me ~

Years
i will join any unfilled team that wants me ~

I'll steal you, krazzik and Musica. If that's okay with you all, of course. With lati and me, that's 5. Will format properly when I get home.

EDIT:

Woooooolf, we has another team ready! Unless anyone doesn't want to be a part of it, that is. Speak up now! :P

Team Trois:
  • Archer / The Archer
  • BLOOOD-La-ti- / La-tiHax ; Cigarettes
  • Musica / Musica
  • krazzikk / Krazzikk
  • Vrai / Zebraiken

Last edited:
Years
I'll steal you, krazzik and Musica. If that's okay with you all, of course. With lati and me, that's 5. Will format properly when I get home.

EDIT:

Woooooolf, we has another team ready! Unless anyone doesn't want to be a part of it, that is. Speak up now! :P

Team Trois:
  • Archer / The Archer
  • BLOOOD-La-ti- / La-tiHax ; Cigarettes
  • Musica / Musica
  • krazzikk / Krazzikk
  • Vrai / Zebraiken

Sounds good, do we have a banner or anything? I can make one, just tell me what our mascot should be ;p

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
Also, we are currently accepting substitutes to sign up just in case someone is inactive. We already have Ninjagon, so we probably won't need anymore than two substitutes.

And no, logos won't be made until next season.

Years
Sounds good, do we have a banner or anything? I can make one, just tell me what our mascot should be ;p

It's a group decision, not just mine to make, but I have a few ideas. Given it's a NU Tourney, I think an NU mascot would be appropriate. The mention of Staryu above made me think of Solrock and Lunatone. Alternatively Zangoose and Seviper are cool (and in the OP). Slaking, Regigigas, Pikachu... What do you guys think?

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
Given it's a NU Tourney, I think an NU mascot would be appropriate.
Keep in mind that only this season is restricted to NU; next seasons will use different metagames. Additionally, the same teams will be used for future seasons, but any of them can change their name and mascot if needed (should be avoided though).

Musica

PPPPPDPPPPP
Years
Archer and team! So we are named Team Trois, and I think our mascot is Tropius... ._. Or am I taking things irrationally?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I propose shnen is the best as team name

hmmmmmm no. good idea tho!!! ummmmm we should call it teambuilding ofc. You could be like, go the teambuilding team!

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
THE CHOMPIN' GARCHOMP. Yeah? Yeah.

...Also, the Seductive Milotic.

Last edited:

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
Zeffy's babies obv. =p
Cofagrigus mascot also! >:D

Jokes aside, I'll leave the name/mascot decision to you guys. I'm pretty much a yes-man when it comes to these stuff, as long as everyone else agrees. (b'-')b

Years
Archer and team! So we are named Team Trois, and I think our mascot is Tropius... ._. Or am I taking things irrationally?

I was just being silly. Trois=three. We were group number 3.

I don't have a team name in mind and Trois wouldn't make sense out of context.

Tropius IS pretty cool, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back