• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm baaaaack!

Years
  • Seen May 8, 2005
I haven't been here in a very long time, but I haven't forgotten about you all. I've been playing Pokemon Emerald like crazy lately, and can't wait to capture Kyogre for the first time.

What do you think of Pokemon Emerald?

Years
Welcome baaaaack, googles XP. I havent got Emerald yet...I dont even know if it is out in the UK yet, but I do plan on getting it as soon as I possibly can. Anyways, welcometh backeth!

Natsuki

.bluefang.
Years
Hiya goggles! ^^ It's good to have you back. ^_~ Oooooh, I want Pokemon Emerald sooooooo bad. XD But, I'm flat broke. XD But I'm sure it's an awesome game and I can't wait to have my own copy of it. :3

~Kelsey

Mew_3

I am not amused...
Years
Umm, welcome to PokeCommuntiy, googles.
Don't forget to obey the rules, but most important have fun and enjoy your're stay!! ;)

link_

XP...
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 21, 2007
Welcome back!! I haven't seen you before because I signed up after you left. I think Pok?mon Emerald is a great game. If you need any help or wanna be my friend, don't doubt to PM me, oks? Good luck... Bye :P

Ninja Hokuto

Flaming Wings
Years
goggles said:
I haven't been here in a very long time, but I haven't forgotten about you all. I've been playing Pokemon Emerald like crazy lately, and can't wait to capture Kyogre for the first time.

What do you think of Pokemon Emerald?
Hello. Welcome back to PokeCommunity. My name is Ninja Hokuto. I hope you will have fun and have a great time.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2013
Welcome back to PC and enjoy your self here agian. I hope you mage some firends and have fun agian.^^.

Back